Trumpkins literally have no argument left but

Trumpkins literally have no argument left but
>hurr shill
and colbert memes

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/incerto/the-most-intolerant-wins-the-dictatorship-of-the-small-minority-3f1f83ce4e15
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

oohh! we've been served!

Jordan Peterson is basically all arguments personified. Most Trump votes from younger people were not for Trump himself but for a cultural war.

feels good man

Trump did not commit a crime.

Leftards BTFO!

Democrats are still paying you faggots to shit up our board.

what are we supposed to be arguing about?

They never had any, they only posted edgy maymays

Even faced with trumps betrayal they deny reality

They're stiiiill defending it. Holy fuck when do the delusions in. Trump will eventually design and they'll claim it want over Russia.

more paid shills, on my Sup Forums?

Friendly reminder that real Sup Forums does vote

Sup Forums knows that all candidates on both sides are Jew controlled

That is all

I know. I'm so sick of the paid Trump shills here with their retarded Trump generals.

Ron was also a pawn of the jews as is his son
feels bad man

stay triggered, cunt.

Shills are using antisemitism in order to win over and convert /pol users as well as to breed discord. Fuck you shill.

fuck off obamaleaf

>bernie bros still mad that they cant get their refund

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA KYS LOSER SAY IT WITH ME "DONALD J TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT" YOU LOST EVERY STEP OF THE WAY TO THE WHITE HOUSE AND YOUR LOSING AT LIFE AS WELL BY WASTING YOUR TIME POSTING
>DRUMPKJINS BTFO AGAIN!
ONCE A LOSER ALWAYS A LOSER YOU FAGGOTS SHOULD KNOW THIS BY KNOW. NO AMOUNT OF PROTESTING OR TRASH CAN BURNING IS GOING TO MAKE THIS REALITY STOP. YOU WILL ALWAYS BE LAUGHED AT BY THE WINNERS. YOU WILL ALWAYS BE BENEATH THE WINNERS IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE BECAUSE LIKE I SAID ONCE A LOSER ALWAYS A LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HILLARY RAN TWICE 2 TIME DOS VESES AND THE CUNT STILL LOST HJHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAHAHAJAHAJAHJAA DOES THAT R-REMIND YOU OF ANYONE??????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I LOVE LAUGHING AT YOU FUCKING CRYBABIES HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GO TELL MOMMY THAT "BERNIE COULD OF WON MOM!!!!!! I KNOW HE WOULD OF!!!!" AND KEEP BLAMING THE RUSSIANS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA RUSSIANS LAUGH AT LITTLE BITCHES LIKE HOW DID U THINK YOU WOULD WIN IF YOU WHO CANT EVEN RIG A SIMPLE STRAW POLL IN YOUR FAVOR?????? HAHAHAHAHAHAA FUCKING /R/EDDIT LOSERS IM SO HAPPY I STOPPED TALKING TO EVERYONE I KNOW WHO GOES ON THAT WEBSITE AND TRIES TO ACT '""""""""SUPERIOR"""" JUST BECAUSE YOUR A """"WELL INFORMED""""" FAGGOT WHO HAS NO FRIENDS IN REAL LIFE SO YOU MAKE A FAKE ACCOUNT WRITE A BUNCH OF BULLSHIT ABOUT HO YOU WISHJ YOU COULD BE IN TYHE DESCRIPTION BOX AND HOPE PEOPLE UPBOAT YOU IF YOU UPBOAT THEM HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH FUCKING CHILD MENTALITY HAHAHAHAHAHAHA SAY IT WITH ME

"""""IM A FUCKING LOSER"""""""" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wew

>our board.

Sup Forums is libertarian faggot
take your turmp ass cancer back to t_d

.............. say increasingly nervous Peter Daou for the 1111th time this week

So funny to hear /ptg/ defending this guy...

Your professor will surely give you an A for this one!

>No argument
>Muh shills!

HUMPTY DRUMPFTY WANTED A WALL
HUMPTY DRUMPFTY HAD A GREAT FALL
ALL THE DRUMPFKINS AND RUSSIAN MEN
COULDN'T PUT DRUMPF IN OFFICE AGAIN

Humpfty Drumpfty is a clumpf! Blumpfty Shlumpfty is a flumpf! A little blumpf of clumpf and a wee bit of glumpf makes Flumpty Plumpfty quick the klumpfty DRUMPF

>hides behind a poland proxy

kys loser we know your some faggot in California crying your eyes out.

>leans into mic

wrong.

>/r/eddit style memes

omg you fags are the lamest and probably the least creative group of shills to come here. literally resorting to nursery rhymes inhopes they catch on with the rest of your loser """"""online friends"""""" hahahahahahahahahahaha i love laughing at you faggot hhaahahahahaha i bet you have a bernie sticker on your prius too hhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah L O S E R S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trump is the most triggered cunt on the planet. There are probably more butthurt pajeets or starving IS remnants somewhere, but we don't know much about them.

a fucking LEAF

DOOIBBBBAAAALLLDLDLDD. BEOEOOORRROOOOMMMPRORPRPPOFPRRRRRTFFFRGRGRLBLBLBLBLLB

Projection, pretty embarassing

>That reddit spacing
Ok

you could at least try harder

FUCK DRUMFFFFFF FUCK BLUMFFFFFFF FUCK WHITEY

im not even tired of winning yet

what kind of retarded thread, argument, or even stance is this? lol

I

What are we arguing about?

>that OP
>2 posts by this ID
how tf did you retards let this thread get this long

i'm sorry, i cannot but stay loyal to the guy. things have reached a point of appallingly obtuse absurdity; and the mania/frenzy animating these SJWs is horrifying. t. was the most tolerant person you could ever find. i was on the floor at the fleet center when o-nigger gave the speech that launched his career. i campaigned for the nigger in fucking alabama. i truly respect and am gracious to all peoples of all kinds; sadly, the last several years have demonstrated, beyond any doubt, that the same does not hold true for the 'left'. if there is any deviation whatsoever from their fashionable dogmas, they will persecute and pursue you with unconscionable cruelty.

the left is vicious, malevolent, mendacious, immoral, judgmental, belligerent, intolerant, hateful, spiteful, wicked and, above all, mindless to the point of doltishness. no wonder they immediately collapse into catatonic fits of hysterics once 'triggered'; as they haven't anything but preening sanctimony to offer.

i can tell you're female by your style and for other reasons, please think before you're seduced by these vermin. let me warn you of the fate awaiting these wastrel SJWs. it involves large portions of the military (esp the army), local, county and state police, atf, fbi, marshals, ice and even nasa (among others). i give up trying to be tolerant and 'inclusive'...hollywood is to be made and effigy and burned, along with all its acolytes and the untermench with which they identify. very, very grim days ahead. you've been had from on-high. apparently, the only thing acceptable for you people is my death and/or total destruction. i must be taught a lesson, huh?

this is an existential question; it's now abundantly clear that, for me, it's an either/or proposition. i either identify and join the galvanizing force (which has been planned for quite some time), or perish.

medium.com/incerto/the-most-intolerant-wins-the-dictatorship-of-the-small-minority-3f1f83ce4e15

RUMPF!

I'm not trying to shill for Colbert or anything but I legit don't undestand this meme.
Is it because I'm a dumb italian?

Sounds like you need some free mental healthcare you fucking autistic spaz.

we didn't vote trump because we believed in him, we voted for him to make you cry and its working so far, homo

oh, the meme machine is just warmin up! just wait till it comes out that colbert is a closeted cock-holster.

glad you got to keep your job, stevie.