How do we deal with the sudden influx of Turkposters on Sup Forums?

How do we deal with the sudden influx of Turkposters on Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vsQrKZcYtqg
youtube.com/watch?v=NIGGVRAKZs8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Turks are the eternal enemies of white subhumans champions of non-whites

Keep telling yourself that, Mehmet.

The subhuman champions of faggotery. Go back to mongolia fucking animal.

The siege ended 'cause the Greek commander died.

Amerifat.

We sitewide ban their IPs.

we must make this song obsolete.
youtube.com/watch?v=vsQrKZcYtqg

>The siege ended 'cause the Greek commander died.
From FRIENDLY FIRE hahahahaha

>That cringy text
Americans truly deserve a genocide.

that's cute

That proves nothing, turks are still weak willed weak minded cowards

>Mudshit roaches

Stop larping as white my arap friend. You look pathetic in that way just like whites.

And? The surrender monkeys destroyed your empire LOL

Never thought the day would come I would say this, but I agree with the Jew.

Oh you're a French subhuman in Tunisia.
When will you crawl back to your country?

He's not Arab, he's a rape baby with an identity crisis.

>t. Roach with SA proxy

>We sitewide ban their IPs.

And yours too, rat. Don't try to blend in, you can't, fucking rat. Fuckin JEW, for fucks sake.

Gas.

gib money for malls pls

we all know how it ended...

>SA proxy
No such thing habibi.

We should all return to the catholic church and together we shall split turkey into even smaller countries, at least Roachland and Kurdistan

>can't even beat one Irishman in a 10 v 1 fight
youtube.com/watch?v=NIGGVRAKZs8

laugh

Bitch please, you goat fuckers are pussies.

gib turkish soap opera actress gf

That Irishman is half-arab or full arab that lives in Ireland.
Sorry to burst youur bubble

THROUGH THE GATES OF HELL

Serbs are the only ones you can beat.

Literally all other country you lose even when you outnumber them 20 to 1

hehe

>Israel soldiers: defeat 10 arab soldiers each
>Arab defeat 10 turks
>Jew > 100 turks
Never Invade Israel.

lol

>file name
>turk always zerg 10:1
>often times they lose battles
>think they have GOD's grace

When Christians win battles with armies 20 times smaller, now thats true GOD's grace.

>fight=war
>Monkey logic

Your whole history is about killing and stealing other peoples land and culture.

Did the Ottoshit "Empire" even have time to produce anything worthwhile? Why are you so proud of your Mongolian heritage?

They did actually.
See

this

Islam/Ottoman empire only function if it conqured and stole crap. Once the steaing and conquring stoped, the empire slowly crumbled.

The amount of times you lost is too numerous to count. If I was an autist like you I'd spend an hour screencaping every one but I actually have a job.

hehe

You're terrible at both Roach, that's why your country is so fucking tiny now.

>Monkey screeching
hueheuheuheuheeuhehueuhehuehuuehuhue BR BR?

>unknown
K

>when your sole existence cause immense butthurt

god I love being turk

that literally descibes Turks
>WE WUZ MONGOLS
>WE WUZ ARABS
>WE WUZ GREEKS
>WE WUZ ROMANS

most pathetic group of people on earth right next to jews.

>when your sole existence cause immense butthurt
I guess you must also know whats its like to be a nigger then

This doesn't disprove the fact that you're literally all insects with little to no will of your own that need to swarm your enemies 10 to 1 to even have a chance at victory.

That don't work when the faggot saying that is a 2 digit iq non white from a decadent totalitarian state

Fuck off roach. What legacy, what culture did your stupid empire leave behind? How did your bloodthirsty nig tier empire benefit humanity throughout its pathetic existence?

The only thing your roach Kingdom did was bring misery death and suffering to everyone around it... Turks are literally the lowest life form on earth... You are called roaches for a reason... Everything you touch rots and turns to litetal shit...

I'll go take a bath now because just the thought of talking to a literal roach, the lowest life form,even in this context is disgusting and repulsive... Kys

most of your countrymen would accept a USA supported coup like a little bitch. not one of your people have balls to stand against tanks of american islamist cult. webms of turkish martyrs would only give us honor.

especially tunisia, your country is lower than libya. USA doesn't even want to intervene because your country is already a little bitch.

I'm actually surprised how articulate they are, considering they are sandniggers

Roaches welcome

It's more disgust because normal people don't like insects and they squish them.

Are you an Amerifat soldier in Korea?
How's your wife/gf? How many blacks does she fuck everyday in the USA?

Your bantz are terrible, no wonder you're the joke of the world.

Everyone is laughing at you.

>20% nigger population
>will be a minority in your own homeland by 2040

I think you know how it means to be a nigger more than me. you're getting cucked by your former slaves. prepare your angus for your new masters.

Do know what a Romania was?

Do you know the glory of Byzantium? When all the lights of Rome and the eternal western fire had ceased there shone brightly in the Bosporus the hegemony of ROME, commanding the Europe and Asia.

For 1000 years Byzantium was bled dry defending Europe, from Arabs, Turks and Mongols, so European Christian lands could be safe.

Yet today when the Greeks who have been free for 196 years from Turkish muslim yoke, you Europeans who grew fat and prosperous in the middle-ages from our defence now mock us and and keep us imprisoned in financial debt.

Our legacy lives on in Third Rome, but Europe has abandoned us.

When will Erdogan block Sup Forums so we can be free of turkposters?

This.

Roaches are the "proudest" subhumans that have ever lived, but in fact they have contributed nothing to society except rape and torture.

How many more times are you going to post that picture? Is that all you have

>homeland
At least Americans have a homeland, yours is stolen from Christians through mass deportations and Genocide.

Matter of fact your whole shitty country sucks Americas dick.

We have niggers, and we're STILL better than you.
Even our niggers are better than Turks.

>be american little bitch
>cry for NATO help for your civil war
>even Turkey sends soldiers to help you

just stay on your little peninsula you micro dick chink. keep producing shitty india tier movies and idiot k-pop.

>turkish martyrs would only give us honor
>Honor killings as a passtime

Typical Mudslime lmfao

Have you ever been to Seoul? It's literally 100000x years ahead of Constantinople.

You're still shitting in the streets and having your grandmas bake your shitty "bread" in public.

Why do you guys stink so much?

>moor-tlemcen rape baby

cry some more. western christians butthurt since 1071. if you can't keep a soil you don't deserve it. don't accuse uf being american dependent. your whole country is a joke. getting cucked by faggot french must be really tough on you. you're like a little turd squished between libya and algeria.

Funny thing Morocco is called Fas in Turkey because our armies couldn't go any deeper.

Things would be different if we had foothold on atlantic.

>that gif

We meme Sup Forums to somehow make Erdogan ban the entire site in Turkey.

wasn't that guy a Syrian refugee here?
also it's Istanbul since 1453. Where is constantinople? in ruins.

Sup Forums is banned in Turkey since 2008. What is dead may never die.

its allready banned

honor killings done by kurds and arabs. there is not one turkish town commits organized honor killing.

that guy is an arabic tourist or ISIS LARPer. indian poo meme won't workon us.

also gözleme baked by grandmas is 10 times better than any of your gimchi or any other shitty food.

10/10 reversed clip

keep LARPing rape baby. you're lucky you're in NATO with us. otherwise your country's fate would be same as Cyprus :^)

it's already blocked.

>kurds and arabs
so basically, Turks?

Yaşamayı seçebilirdiniz

>that flag
Cringe. You're both rats and roaches. Fuck off kike

>niggers and swedes

so basically, niggers? too bad you're going extinct; I'm going to miss IKEA meatballs and swedish black metal.

Interesting,How can you post though? Am I missing something here?