Help me out Spain-bros

Help me out Spain-bros.

I'm gonna be moving to Spain in august for work and I was thinking of making it a permanent move, this shithole is lagging too far behind in every single aspect and we got gypsies slowing it down even more.

What are some comfy communities where I can buy a house and enjoy a chill life? Preferably coastal.

Also how are the women? What are my chances to find a bambi looking innocent cutie like pic related?
Everyone I've spoken with has been warning me of how batshit crazy the sjw and feminism virus runs through the young women of Spain. Is this true? What about outside the cities?

Leave their copper alone

fuck you we dont want more gipsies from Rumania stay at your shithole country.

>What are my chances to find a bambi looking innocent cutie like pic related?
a spaniard girl would never date a fucking rumanian, maybe some ugly obese +100 kilos that is afraid to die alone. Seriously, romanians are seem like the last trash of Europe here that the only thing they do is steal. Stay there.

Don't steal more please. We also have a huge ammount of gypsies and all the Romanians here only steal.

>sjw and feminism virus runs through the young women of Spain
And old ones too sadly. Only grandmothers are normal nowadays.

>implying i could afford a house if i were a gyppo

>implying gipsy romanians need a house

>those gross eyes

0/10 wud not bang

You won't get a coastal house, those are fucking expensive. It's very easy for brown people to leech off the state though, I would inform myself about help for VPOs if I were a gypsie, they got preference over spaniards for those.

As for the women, you can find trashy sluts, innocent cuties won't go with a fucking romanian. The sluts are a-okay anyway.

>What are some comfy communities where I can buy a house and enjoy a chill life? Preferably coastal.
Ok, I'm going to be kind. The Atlantic coast is the best one, the Mediterranean one is full of drunken Anglo teens, sandniggers and niggers. Galicia and Asturias are quite comfy. If you want to go to the inner part I advise you move to the Salamanca area.

Coast of Almeria, Malaga, Aguilas (Region of Murcia) i have good contacts that sell houses that are embargoed by state. You can buy a cheap house only in those places

"Gross"

she has beautiful eyes you weeb faggot

But those places are all full of shit.

why the fuck would I be asking about housing then, nigger?
Funny you should say that. There was this gypsy bartender at a club near our office who moved over to you guys to wash dishes and somehow ended up marrying a 8/10 spaniard.
And that was a legit 100% obvious gypsy that no one could mistake for anything else.
Tbh I didn't know you had so many of our plague there, mostly they go to France and Italy.
Where exactly are these infestations?
Is your government doing anything
Are any of you dogs reading the op?
I'm not going there to leech, I'm moving for work and I have plenty of $$ for a decent villa in a high class community.
I'm just a white man tired of living with subhumans.
Thanks for the serious reply. So the entire eastern part is infested with degenerates?

I don't think you'll be bothered much, Spaniards are chill and tolerant people as long as you aren't an idiot, all types.
I really really liked it there. Though I was with my sister and they kept hitting on her and that was unpleasant.

>Is your government doing anything
Building them houses, not joking.

>So the entire eastern part is infested with degenerates?
Yes, and the Basque Country and the South too.

Thx bro. Like I said, all I'm looking for is finding a nice community where I can live a chill life.
>Building them houses, not joking.
Wtf... can you elaborate on that shit?
That is not how you treat this cancer, these people have 500 members in a single family, as soon as you offer any kindness to one of them they will let the others know and bring them over.
Is no one speaking out against this shit? If you treat them like humans they start ruining your society, I can't even imagine what happens if you give them a free house

maria valverde a cute

If it was up to me I would forcefuly move them to india, but the goverment is building and will build them new houses because the old ones where they were living were collapsing.

Is this like a camp or something where they glue together 4 walls and cover them with a roof, or a legit house inside a human community?

Legit houses in shit neighbourhoods or new ones. It really makes me angry.