Ask a,white, raised in Mexico anything

Ask a,white, raised in Mexico anything.

how much is your debt in Coppel ?

I don't know wich store you're talking about.

hi

Hey Norway how are you doing today. :)

I am doing absolutely wonderful, how is mexico my white friend, how is the weed

Pretty good

elektra?

Post nips as proof?

Also, did the mestizo mongrels ever treat you badly as a kid?

Only stupid people have debts

I am the kid at bottom right.

Canelo or Chávez Jr?

Hi, we keep hearing about the murder rates, the crime and we keep seeing those horrific videos which look worse than the isis ones. how much of that kinda stuff effects your life?

Canelo.

But he's kinda stupid the fight was pretty bad.

I've seen better fights outside high schools

white? bitch you look like jackie chan

You aren't white.

If I'm looking at the right kid, you don't look white. Also kek at the fat spic second from the right on the back row

lol none of these kids are white

It doesn't at all.

The problem is only in some states, Guerrero, tamaulipas and chiapas. And the cartels just fight each other so basically it doesn't.

I just hear that crap.

They record those videos and send them to the other cartels they are basically terrorists

not sure i can see any white kids there. Good luck anyway

You are short as fuck, user.

Nop op, but everyone here continue with their lives, we try to ignore it

The sun was hiting right to my face.

I am white my mom is, and has green eyes.

But living in Mexico and the sun fucks up your skin.

I was looking at him too.

Looks like the "I came here to fuck bitches" kid.

so a blonde person could walk around OK? Would it be safe to ride my bike through the country, or would I be robbed and killed?

What two guys in my classroom had blue and green eyes. I'm unsure what's white for pol anyway.

Also my chihuahua has been fucking my chihuahua pillow I need to get him laid

Bad shoop

>But living in Mexico and the sun fucks up your skin.

I got family in Mexico and can confirm this is true.. The sun (at least in northern Mexico) is brutal. You'll look near Australian with that sun.

How can you ignore it, its not like a high pollen count. People are literally getting beheaded

It depends in wich state user.

Mexico city at night depends in wich delegation..

Yucatan is a paradise for tourists it's safer than major cities like New York and some American states.

You can visit a lot of towns in Mexico with biked but not major cities. The problem with mexico is that in one part of X state it can be really safe and the other part not.

But Yucatan is great tier and its close to the riviera Maya and chicken-itza

Reminds me of that fat kid in "Nacho Libre" if you've ever seen that movie

>Also my chihuahua has been fucking my chihuahua pillow I need to get him laid

Spoilers: The pillow chihuahua is male and your dog is gay.

what, white peoples hair goes really blonde and they look sun kissed

It doesn't happen like near you only in the "Sierra" that crap of beheadings happen only in mountains. Like Sierra madre Google it. Or in the jungle not in your neighborhood unless you live in shitholes like ecatepec.

Ayy Dios mio holy crap this shit was normal then it moved what the fuck did the Santos mean by this?

>so a blonde person could walk around OK?

Mexico is more diverse than you think user. It's not like Africa where they see a white person and they'll try to kill them. At least in big cities (Mexico City, Monterrey, Guadalajara) there shouldn't be a problem. Now whether they'll rob you or not, you just have to be careful just like you have to be careful in most places in the world except like Japan.

Do you think the social contract is broken, has it ever existed in Mexico?

-Mexican intellectuals-

It's a great book user, I really liked it

Have you been to any resorts in Mexico or is it too expensive for Mexicans to stay?

You're still a filthy beaner, retard. Get the fuck out. Sage regardless.

>this is what mexishits consider white
HAHAHAHHAHAHA

okay,,,,,,, does it apply to Mexican society? I feel like it is breaking down in western civilization. I’m wondering if you feel it it applies to Mexican society?

Don't like resorts they are for tourist who are too stupid to take care of themselves if I want to see the riviera Maya I just call my buddy who works as a tourist guide I usually go to little towns outside of Cancun and main tourist attractions. The place is cleaner and less stupid spring breakers. Have I been in a resort yeah but didn't like it that much.

You've been in Mexico?

40% Hispanic
20% nigger
10% Chink

By 2050

Ahahaahahahahaha

At least i will never be a manlet indian like you pedro