Ok Sup Forums you get one wish.. And make sure you make it count because no refunds

Ok Sup Forums you get one wish.. And make sure you make it count because no refunds.
Also one rule.. You can't wish for more wishes, you only get one, so don't pull a fast one over me.

Gas all lamp jews

United States military was 100 times it's current size.

Everyone including people on pol wake up and stop acting so soulless.

SEND ALL MUSLIMS TO HELL

question, if I wished for a billion dollars and power, does that count as 1 or 2 wishes?

I wish to have the power to grant wishes.

That was jafar's mistake, you literally just enslaved yourself.

usually jinns would trick people by giving people what they want packed up in a way they would regret it

Remove all niggers.

Not all black people, just the niggers.

I wish for more genies

This. I think there was a story of a dude who wished for world peace, and the jinn ended up removing all of humanity from the planet but that guy.

I want to know what I want.

I see you, Jafar

Cyanide and Happiness called. kill youself.

I wish Canada disappeared

No I like that comic

>makes all leafs invisible
Whelp. Now I have to watch where I walk.

anyone in contact with my seminal fluid even once, including myself, becomes inmortal

I wish you couldn't grant anymore wishes.

/thread

Genie, I wish you free!

Kill all humans pls

I wish the number "1" no longer referred to a singular particular person, place, thing, or idea but rather to multiple instances of those.

I want The Zone to disappear.

i wish i had enough liquor to drink myself to an early death desu

I wish all muslims were teleported to sweden

YOU CANT TAKE IT BACK BRO. Should've wished for all life in canada to be gone, We could use their resources.

I wish for an infinite amount of more wishes

the land might be cursed

I wish you were free genie. Now with the freindship of a genie I can teach him nationalism and ask if he would put people back where they belong. Since he now wants what I want he will not pull a fast one on us.

Then its useful as a place we can put democrats in, until the curse gets them.

Kek

Already being granted. Way to waste a wish.

I wish for a peaceful, long (by MY perception of long not the genie's) life where I make good but not extravagant amounts of money for a low amount of effort, but enough to keep me engaged in my work, while making lots of friends and relationships that I am fully satisfied with, a marriage and family life that is fulfilling to my desires and not full of drama, and a generally pleasant trip through my years, wherein the world sustains for the most part peace and prosperity so long as I'm alive.

>le not all black people are niggers meme
epic, simply epic. *sheds tear* I am also a based civic nationalist (black trannypede here lol) do you go on r/thedonald too? It's a great subreddit for people with views like ours.

FUCK RACISM

I wish all muslims, niggers, kikes and faggots were teleported inside op's room

snowflakes would melt. afganistan too hot and MRE's would make their tummys hurt from not shitting in 4 days. i'm all for a mandatory sentence of 2 years though. the country would be flipping tits though.

take me back to the 30's

Omnipotence.

Now I remove all kebab

I wish to summon wish-granting genies whenever I wish

GLOBAL WHITE SUPREMACY

I wish to have all the universal powers of a genie but without any control held over me, responsibility, or oversight.

I want to master all dimensions.

All black people insantly turned into genetically European people, no tricks, no blindsiding, IQ, looks, critical thinking, culture, aptitude for success. European in every way. This would solve 60% of all the worlds problems.

I wish I was an oscar mayer wiener

Underrated

I wish I was dead.

I would like to get a deathnote. I would make the world wonderful if I had one.

I wish for a magic wand that will grant any wishes.

I wish for an indestructible magical talisman that can grant me infinite wishes at only my whim and can not be removed from my possession. Ergo I have all the power and no loose ends

ouib

i want to be able to stop time, mostly for rape etc.

Omnipotence