>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

sputniknews.com/asia/201705121053563583-parliamentary-hearing-called-for-thaad/
ibtimes.com/nuclear-war-north-korea-highly-likely-voters-say-2538250
english.yonhapnews.co.kr/news/2017/05/13/0200000000AEN20170513000200315.html
koreatimesus.com/u-s-intelligence-chief-calls-n-korea-potentially-existential-threat-to-u-s/
sputniknews.com/military/201705121053564011-china-deploys-spy-aircraft-scs/
freebeacon.com/national-security/intel-report-iran-refining-nuke-delivery-system-flagrant-violation-ban/
aljazeera.com/news/2017/05/rouhani-vows-target-sanctions-elected-170512174313852.html
aa.com.tr/en/asia-pacific/pakistan-afghanistan-us-to-jointly-act-against-daesh/817255
debka.com/newsupdatepopup/20567/McMaster-No-presidential-decision-yet-on-more-US-troops-for-Afghanistan
albawaba.com/news/bolstered-us-military-aid-raqqa-showdown-begin-june-973544
newsmax.com/Newsfront/US-military-missiles-UAE/2017/05/12/id/789856/
youtube.com/watch?v=cG8JuJ3IDEA
youtube.com/watch?v=tD_TWRrM9NQ
liberty.edu/index.cfm?PID=27676
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's a woovement!

AWOO~

drumpa lumpf

FINLAND 1
USA 0

SAD!

cock holster

>South Korea’s Ruling Party Calls for Public Hearing On US THAAD Deployment
sputniknews.com/asia/201705121053563583-parliamentary-hearing-called-for-thaad/

>Nuclear War With North Korea Is Highly Likely, Voters Say
ibtimes.com/nuclear-war-north-korea-highly-likely-voters-say-2538250

>Ex-U.S. officials call on Trump to ensure coordination of N.K. strategy with S. Korea's new president
english.yonhapnews.co.kr/news/2017/05/13/0200000000AEN20170513000200315.html

>U.S. intelligence chief calls N. Korea potentially ‘existential’ threat to U.S.
koreatimesus.com/u-s-intelligence-chief-calls-n-korea-potentially-existential-threat-to-u-s/

>China Deploys New Spy Aircraft in Disputed South China Sea
sputniknews.com/military/201705121053564011-china-deploys-spy-aircraft-scs/

>Intel Report: Iran Refining Nuke Delivery System in Flagrant Violation of Ban
freebeacon.com/national-security/intel-report-iran-refining-nuke-delivery-system-flagrant-violation-ban/

>Rouhani vows to target all US sanctions if re-elected: Iran's president and five other contenders face off in the final TV debate ahead of next week's election
aljazeera.com/news/2017/05/rouhani-vows-target-sanctions-elected-170512174313852.html

>Pakistan, Afghanistan, US to jointly act against Daesh
aa.com.tr/en/asia-pacific/pakistan-afghanistan-us-to-jointly-act-against-daesh/817255

>McMaster: No presidential decision yet on more US troops for Afghanistan
debka.com/newsupdatepopup/20567/McMaster-No-presidential-decision-yet-on-more-US-troops-for-Afghanistan

>Bolstered by US Military Aid, Raqqa's Final Showdown to Begin in June
albawaba.com/news/bolstered-us-military-aid-raqqa-showdown-begin-june-973544

>Pentagon: US Approves Sale of $2B in Missiles to UAE
newsmax.com/Newsfront/US-military-missiles-UAE/2017/05/12/id/789856/

unny lol ! Intolerant Kommie KUCKS degeneracy is normal , group think idiots even argee without facts lol !! Few days ago KUCK Kolbert said Comey was fired they all cheered like sheep until they found out TRUMP did it then they fell in line like sheep and booed !!! Liberals / Kommie Kucks are stupid and intolerant they even prove it themselves lol . REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PEPE !!

haha I just came here to tell yall Colbert fucking destroyed yall lmao

Lile fucking bitches

leader of the free world

LYING DUTCH FAGGOT

I like to tug the hairs on my anus while I masturbate, then aggressively sniff my fingers as I ejaculate

Also maga awoo etc

>all the retarded ancaps are going to comb back

Guys, this Russian billionaire thing is big. What is a reality tv star doing selling houses to people?

Bill O'Reilly exposing the Jew!

>Former Fox News host Bill O’Reilly says his firing from the network was a political hit job organized by left-wing activists.

>“Look, this was a hit. And in the weeks to come, we’re going to be able to explain some of it. And it has to do with destroying voices that the far left and the organized left wing cabal doesn’t like. So that’s the general tone. Now, I can’t get specific because there’s a lot of legalities here,” O’Reilly said in a Friday appearance on Glenn Beck’s radio show.

>O’Reilly, who was fired from Fox News due to a slew of sexual harassment allegations, promised to take action against the people he says were responsible for his firing. (RELATED: CNN Leads Charge To Defund ‘O’Reilly Factor’)

>“There’s going to be an exposition soon, but I can’t tell you when about what exactly this crew that goes in and terrorizes sponsors, that threatens people behind the scenes, that pays people to say things, we’re going to name them, and it’s going to be a big, big story. The story will be downplayed by the left-wing media, but guys like you and talk radio and the Internet will get it. It’s coming. And, unfortunately, I was target number one, and it’s sad,” O’Reilly said.

>“It’s sad for me. It’s sad for my family. It’s grossly dishonest. I did what I thought I had to do to protect my family. But those days are over. From now on when I’m attacked, I’m going to take action.”

>Beck appeared to agree with O’Reilly, stating his belief that O’Reilly was “gravely wronged.”

youtube.com/watch?v=cG8JuJ3IDEA

>going to comb back

Hmmm...

CONEY REJECTS INVITE TO TESTIFY WHAT THE FUCK DOES IT MEAN

Will he be indicted before grand jury now?

*blocks your path*

Isn't Rachel a girl's name?

Means he's fucked.

IS THIS REAL?

I think it just means pic related.

Anybody follow Comey's secret twitter account projectexile7 before he locked it? He has now made 1 tweet where when it was public there were none. same number of likes it seems

WHAT DOES THIS EVEN MEAN?

fug guess its time to kill myself

GA-6 runoff when? Will Ossoff lose?

>the other leftists trying to talk sense into her

lmao

IT IS HABBENING RIGHT NOW

:DDDDDD

it means that DUMBPF threatened him SO HARD with that tweet that XE (don't want to assume his gender i never asked them) doesn't feel SAFE enought to talk! we need another investigation!!

>""""texan""""
>hates literally everything about texas that isn't austin
fuck these people

See you in jail

ANSWER THE QUESTIONS YOU FUCKING WEASEL

Someone post the "Dear Comey I Win" letter fucking STAT

WHAT IS HUFFPO DOING ASSUMING RACHEL'S GENDER IDENTITY!

Chick with dick

Threadly reminders:

Trump speaks live tomorrow at Liberty University:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tD_TWRrM9NQ

>liberty.edu/index.cfm?PID=27676

Also tomorrow, from noon until 5PM, there is a Free Speech rally in Boston. Antifa is expected to attempt disrupting it. Timcast should be covering that, as he is now in Boston.

Mr. Maddow is a joke.

trump wins again.

Oh shit.

I

W
I
N

Lt. Tuvok was good in that scene.

June 20th, Dems have no strategy. Trump will probably do an event for the republican candidate, tweeting and robocalls. I think Ossoff will lose by a small margin, like 1.5-2%.

He is afraid that he will speak himself into jail??

a stupid rhetorical question to a stupid rhetorical argument.
you're a fucking statist and need to be removed

Guise, we aren't stopping winning. It just keeps happening. Do we get a break ever? It's almost too much

Wew, wonder what the media spin on this will be

SKLOOOOOOOOOOOOMPF

Is anyone really that surprised? He was always going to be a nuisance long after firing.

was that the same guy? man he's old

It is. When the left doesn't like you, you get mysteriously Bill Cosby'd to death

REEEEEEEEEEE BLACKMAIL REEEEE IMPEACH REEEEEEEE

>COMEY AFRAID TO SPEAK BECAUSE TRUMP THREAT

and it sure does look that way... the fuck is happening.

I think he is afraid of speaking because he knows he might lie under oath or some shit? Talk himself to fucking jail, and Clintons too

So, this is the future of america..?

KABBBBBKLLLLAAAUUUMPH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>mfw this picture was used MONTHS AGO

Don't bother. He's been trying this le epic statist schtick for a week solid.

These are live yo

no, this is the future of america if Trump wins in 2020.

"YOUR GOING TO GET SO TIRED YOUR GOING TO SAY MR.PRESIDENT PLS STOP WINNING AND IM GOING TO KEEP WINNING"
something along those lines

Time and place, Tuck.

Comey is just a citizen now. He's spun a lot of bullshit to protect a lot of people. He gains nothing by testifying and only runs the risk of perjuring himself.

He should seek immunity before testifying on anything, just so he can speak freely w/o fear.

androgynous mystery meat commiefornia transplant trying to rep my state
fuck i mad

If he's not testifying then it means he has nothing to say and knows the investigation is a baseless one.
If the FBI, CIA, NSA, or any other agency had info about Trump and ties to Russia then they would come forward with it. Not one has.

rachel maddow is unironically more attractive than kellyanne conway

Yeah but that wont get spin in MSM

YOUR HONOR H-HE TUCKED ME! *SOBS*

WEASELMIND

black people can't be astronau-

I mean I don't wanna get full ancap, but how do you not understand public property is owned by taxpayers? it is literally a pillar of the democratic republic state

Someone PLEASE tell me this is photoshopped

SCUFFY DUFFY DONT CUFFY

>that filename

I think you wanted to post this

IT WAS EVEN A CLOSED SESSION.

THIS RAT IS FUCKED

Your honor I didn't do anything wrong; in fact, I did it all so right this slut is just sick with guilt at herself.

checked
>how'd you come up with the name TRUMP?
>simply because it conquers all

go away chelsea, you will never be president

Can you hook us up with an Ebola-chan patch?

If he knew that it was bullshit, he could testifiy to that.

I think he is afraid of someone asking a hard question that he can't answer without fucking himseflfl over

Cute boys

Comey would have to lie under oath to give the globalists what they want. That's why Trump taped their conversations so he could present them and immediately indict Comey for perjury.

>Sup Forumsice one $7
fucking jew ai

I know it won't. They are too busy chasing something that stinks when it was them who created it.
Dems getting themselves worked up that Comey's dismissal was a part of a coverup (Which is stupid idea for so many reasons) and the MSM is giving them every bit of attention.
Only way for most people to realize the truth is fr the investigation to go forward and prove there is nothing wrong, but even then there will be some idiots who still cry about Russia.

the Senate Intelligence Committee is like ground zero for the anti-Trump resistance in the government
almost everyone on it hates Trump and McCain thinks that he's some kind of shadow president
this means that Trump has bigtime dirt on Comey, so much that he's refusing to talk to them lest Trump releases what he knows
the SIC is inviting Comey in the hopes that he will give them incriminating information on Trump
shit is getting real, some plots are going to be hatched this weekend and it will all blow up on Monday

TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN

fag

>guy in glasses
The timing couldn't be any worse

Of course it is. KA usually doesn't wear her MAGA hat indoors.

Comey won't testify

meant for