Ancient Civilizations Must Be Revenged

Ancient civilizations are smarter than us by a long shot. Islam has done a really job erasing civilizations off the map by burning books, breaking tablets and destroying building to wash off the memory anybody had about them. We know so little about ancient times that we still find proof of civilization that we have no idea from they come from. Muslims truly hate the infidels and this wil happen to Europe if something is not done if we don´t do anything to stop the invasion of this savages.

Look at this and tell me this was not destroyed by the ass-hurt Mudies, erased from time forever. No one has clue from who made this and why.

Ancient Egypt civilization might be older than what we think, maybe four times older than what (((scientists))) claim how old Egyptian ruines are. It is sad to watch this heart-breaking video of the Coptic Pope cucking to the ethnic Syrians whipping out what was left of Edgyptians.

youtube.com/watch?v=vl8KyO8DruI

In diplomatic terms, Dèport tout les Musulman !

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nalanda
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>ancient egyptian
>coptic egyptian
pick one

Unless you're talking about a specific recent example of some vandalism against Gobekli Tepe by Muslim extremists, no it was not destroyed by them. It was intentionally buried by whoever created it, and we have some decent ideas about who and why.

Human civilization is much older than we think. It's nothing to do with Muslims though, it's been kikes/demons since the beginning of time, the Muslim people are just subverted sheep who've been living really close to the kikes for a long ass time.

Coptics are related to Egyptians, much more than Syrians.

Kikes at least preserve other religions like the Silks and Zoroastrians. Muslims just destroy shit in the name of their God.

I say the underground city of Petra is at huge risk of destruction just like the Buddhist statues in Afghanistan.

What do the kikes have to do with preserving those religions? They don't have the same beliefs. Muslim extremists destroy shit, and it's not really in the name of their God that's just the normie manipulation that the kikes want you to believe, you understand that these terrorists groups are funded and created by our government alongside Israel, right? They do what our leaders, the kikes, tell them to do.

A lot of old sites are definitely at risk, but the facts in this particular case are that Gobekli Tepe was not destroyed on accident but intentionally buried by it's owners. It is currently at risk of being destroyed by ISIS because they've been in the area, but as far as I know they haven't touched it yet.

Not all kikes fund terrorism, just the champagne cummie crypto-kikes fund terrorism.

so? they just converted and became muslims

That's what they want you to think.

Fuck no, there´s evidence that Modern Egyptians are ethnic Syrians. The Coptic people are going through true genocide.

>coptics
>muslims
wat

Do you actually have any problem with people like Ben Shapiro?

Yeah I absolutely do, Trump too, I hate everyone of those disgusting kike Satanist Trojan horses.

Is it truly worse than hanging the gays and women away for the sake of God?

It's not a pissing contest, I hate all evil.

> Revenged

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nalanda

>According to the records Nalanda University was destroyed three times by invaders, but rebuilt only twice.
>The third and most destructive attack came when the ancient Nalanda University was destroyed by the Muslim army led by the Turkish leader Bakhtiyar Khilji in 1193. It is believed that Buddhism as a major religion in India had a setback for hundreds of years due to the loss of the religious texts during the attack.
>He set fire to the great library of Nalanda and burned down nearly 9 million manuscripts.
>The library was so vastand strong that it took three months to completely destroy it. The Turkish invaders also murdered monks and scholars in the university.
>Traditional Tibetan sources mention the existence of a great library at Nalanda namedDharmaganja(Piety Mart) which comprised three large multi-storeyed buildings, theRatnasagara(Ocean of Jewels), theRatnodadhi(Sea of Jewels), and theRatnaranjaka(Jewel-adorned). Ratnodadhi was nine storeys high and housed the most sacred manuscripts including the Prajnyaparamita Sutraand the Guhyasamaja

Muslims always mean trouble.

So we have to kill white people because they conquered us and destroyed all of our history?

>implying Spaniards are white.
>implying Catholicism is at the level of Mudies

Go and cummie somewhere else.

lol pedro getting cucked and asking for more

>niggas complain about slaves who arent related to them
>use to attack current day unrelated people

>countless centuries of persians/turks/ottomans/iranians/slavs compacting europe smaller and smaller

>current day whites have guilt

i could really use a scoop :/

You're talking out of your ass, Gobekli Tepe is from 12,000 years ago. We don't have a fucking clue about who the people were or what their culture was. Tepe has mostly been unexcavated.

What exactly did I say that was wrong? I never said we know who they are or what their culture was, but there are plenty of clues. It's not that difficult to look at human migration patterns and figure out who was in the area at the time, it's also not hard to find cultural similarities between this site and other more recent sites, which can suggest the possible purpose of the site.

It was intentionally backfilled around 8,000 BC, everything was buried under a layer of debris and loose sediments. Technically you could theorize that this was the result of a massive flood related to the ending of the last glacial period.