I can't watch a video made by Laci Green without slitting my wrists

I can't watch a video made by Laci Green without slitting my wrists.

Can somebody break down the main points of her most recent "red pill" video, please?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=nq4orEHzrYU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I cant watch it too. I think nobody on Sup Forums actually watched it, they just troll each other by baiting people to watch it and nobody does.

post pics of her feet and I'll tell you

she realized the sjw train's steam is running out so she is trying to change sides so she can continue collecting money and (you)'s. She's the same vapid cunt and is just going where the wind blows

I volunteer to watch it for the good of the board.

I will let you know how it goes.

/thread

>10 laci threads
>10 lauren threads
>20 ourguy threads

jesus christ this board is complete cancer during normie hours

An extremist is trying to pretend she's not so she can dodge jail time.

She has more of a horse-face than Chelsea Clinton, Jesus fucking christ

God speed, leaf. God speed.

Mods were removing Laci threads last night

Or maybe she just finally realized that it's things are not so black and white as she has been let to believe in her own bubble.

Same

God speed, thank you for your service

your not suppose to

Did she get fired from MTV?

>watching now
For science.

She's redpilled now. She basically says that "anti-SJWs" have been way nicer and friendier to her than other feminists. She said that she believes in free speech, and that SJWs who are shutting down talks with violence are unequivocally in the wrong.

So it turns out tone policing works after all.

We had too many normies come in too fast

We cannot digest all of them and shit out redpilled posters quickly enough

>tfw Sup Forums gets killed by mass immigration

also

>'redpilled'

youre part of the problem, lad

F

Ok here is the basic gestalt

>HAAAAY GUYS IM BACK
>Talking about herself
>Talking about herself
>Concern that feminism is cannabilizing itself
>SJWs should stop punching nazis and talk to them so we can show how wrong they are, we are making people sympathize with them

Then she shills her future youtube show where she is going to preside over debates between the Alt-Right and sjws.

My thought is that she is just trying to make money off of political drama by bringing on e-celebs to argue with each other.

She will get rich but maybe white girls will actually get redpilled by watching e-celeb fights I don't know exactly how women form beliefs but i think that is part of it.

There is a pretty solid 0% chance that the Right will be represented by someone intelligent.
They will pick a stereotypical retard who is probably ugly.
I hope I'm wrong.

thanks for taking one for the team leaf
now go wash your mind with soap

how can she say all this when she tweeted "fuck you white america" after trump was elected ??

it doesn't make much sense, there are lots of people who change their political views, but someone "famous" who tweeted something that hateful ??

Wow, it's literally just her talking about how she talked to anti-SJW people and a lot of boring shit I skipped through. What a stupid vapid cunt. Also, this

>She's redpilled now.
No she isn't. Not until she realizes that (((they))) are the source of this country's problems. I mean, she's half Iranian so it shouldn't be that difficult for her to catch on but she's not redpilled until she does.

I can't stand this girl either. A while back I tried to watch one video of hers to see what she actually says and how retarded she really is just to laugh. The girl is so fucking annoying, cringey, and painfully stupid that it feels impossible to watch her for minutes

STOP REPLYING TO ECELEB THREADS STARTED BY SHILLS.

This

Id give her a real use for her mouth, id want to dump my seed in her stomach. I want to see her like my love off her lips while thanking me for the enlightenment my semen just happens to contain. Afterwards I would lick her fucking clean until I get to the tootsie roll center of her pink little pussy-pop. She moans in complete pleasure as I twiddle my tongue inside her cunny. Then it's time for the main course. I unleash my FAT HOG upon her, it's time to show her why they call my the White Pill. I try to enter her sacred village but the doors are slammed shut. She wispers in my ear "Is this the fabled red pill?"
>No.
I then look beyond what I seek and find the secret back entrance of her hidden island. It was a narrow tunnel but I make my way into her stinky cave. Its so good I cum just a tad before I even get the SHAFT in. But that, of course, made it all the easier. Once I enter she tells me I cannot turn back. I was trapped. She killed me. Her ass. I wasnt ready. Im still not ready. Help.

I bet a bag of smack makes her gag reflex disappear.

>tfw had to watch it it on alt YT account
She's going to have some people on in the future to talk about anti feminism and shit and because she says she doesn't think it's right for those people to NOT be allowed to speak so now she's giving them a platform.

She's going to OD on redpills live on YouTube user

Oh and beware she's likely trying to cash in on the amount of conservatives on the interwebz so take her with a grain of salt

As much as I dislike her and disagree with what she has to say I do respect her for being open to discussion with those possessing different views from hers.

I didn't know that she was pansexual

There you go.

shit thread.sage

>As much as I dislike her and disagree with what she has to say I do respect her for being open to discussion with those possessing different views from hers
I agree but beware of
probably best to troll her into oblivion just to see if she really wants to take on le anonimoos or is just in it for the shekels

Sargon or Dr. Layman would do well

She already had on Blair White the tranny

Thanks man

I guess everyone was meming when they said she was dropping red pills.

>I do respect her
A FUCKIN LEAF

down the road not across the street

I don't know if she's sincere or just changing sides to keep her cash flow going, but here's the gist of it:

>was at a feminist philosophy debate, where feminists ate each other up and censored one published article because it compared trans-genders to transracials (Bruce Jenner vs. Rachel Dolezal)
>realized censorship is bad
>realized "verbal agressions" (microagressions, slurs, etc) are not on the same level as physical aggressions, therefore you should not be punched just for saying the wrong thing
>"maybe we should give the other side a chance to debate and argue with us"
>is going to start a live debate on her channel with people from both sides

Whatever her motive, I think it's good for our cause to have them finally sit down together and debate, talk. Because we have better arguments (hopefully) so we'll get to slowly redpill some of them.

These are digits of truth. PRAISE

If she was truly a SJW fag in the first place she'd be too fucking stupid to change. Just a vapid cunt preying on beta men.

spoken like a true cuck. dont forgive women for being stupid or they don't learn from it.

Good looking out, leaf.

Sargon has volunteered to debate on her terms, and that guy's a jellyfish when confronted. What amazes me is how effective she's already been with this one stroke. People are eating her shit, being really really nice to her, and telling everyone else to be nice to her to. Even MGTOW is white knighting her.

Laci's winning, Sup Forums straight btfo

50 posts and no mention of (((Laci))). Ju-Pol sucks

I watched it a 2x speed and made it about 4 mins in. I have yet to see her make a single fucking point about anything. She just sounds like a crazy homeless person.

Let's be honest lads, she's not redpilled. However, now it's easier to pretend that she is, just like it's easy to pretend that she's secretly Riley Reid

>jewish-atheist household
>disrespects Πάσχα/Пacхa

HHHHHHNNNNNGGGG BIG AND FLOPPY

She got some right wing dick in her ass and loved it.

it's about her cultural appropriation of "red pill" and turning it into something shitty like her. That and being "woke" which means the opposite.

>that gif

Then she has taken the Green Pill after all

>shes redpilled guys
>Me: but you realize shes s fucking pansexual right
>so what? Shes still redpilled
>Me:she dated a fucking chink
>Yeah b b but
>Me: and she dated a nigger woman
>Shut up! WAAA

Inborn Jewish motivations are fundamentally pecuniary. There is no Greenberg pill they need to take, or Goldstein or Silverman pill either.

Look at their fucking names.

>Can somebody break down the main points of her most recent "red pill" video, please?
>"pls gib ad revenue heroin is expensive kthxbai"

She's not claiming to be "red pilled" you fucking morons, she's just announcing that she's daring to venture outside her echo chamber and listen to other viewpoints.

People are praising her for it because the bar set for SJWs is lower than the Challenger Deep.

Old scottish saying- he smells like the pan that he licked

lmao, SJWs are fucking retarded beyond fixxing

she needs to put out a bukkake video already as it's all she's good for.

A certain holy week, perchance?

Lel agreed russianfriend

stop fucjing starting threads laci.

sage all of lacis attention whoring threads.

She took the STD pill a long time ago, friend.

It's called attempting to stay relevant. Hopefully everyone can see this, as she simultaneously alienate her old followers.
Could we attempt to demonetize all of her videos?

Stop shilling this reemed-out addict.

I did. It was nauseating and she basically backpedalled from 'the pinnacle of SJW' (her own words, believe it or not) to 'maybe not all antifeminists are evil incarnate and we sometimes need to listen in stead of shutting it down'

So literally nothing

This isn't your personal youtube channel advertising board. Stop advertising e-celeb cancer. Check rule 11 of Sup Forums. If you want to advertise then buy a fucking ad like everyone else.
sage and report

Because 95% of the "red pilled" faggots don´t have the stomach for the hated outcast role. They jump onto any opportunity to make ammends with the mainstream to feel less lonely.

>Thank good Laci is red pilled now so we can be her best friend.

>attention whore realizes her viewers watch Lauren southern now.
>starts parroting Lauren

Wait

Do we know if AHK transitionned at some point?

Fuck off with the jewtube cum dumpster eceleb spam.

Attention whore jumping on the new bandwagon to stay revelant.
Unfortunately it worked because Sup Forums is full of beta orbiters.
Thread me.

Fuck off, sageblue

The truth about immigration by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

I'l give something more then "shes hopping on the fake bandwagon" which is just opaque and broad as fuck.

She mentioned there were many different sides of the truth, and thats what the red pill is. It sounded very insincere and it sounded pandering, like you'd expect a liberal to brag about the red pill but not knowing what the red pill actually is.

To say shes hopping on for the fame or the new bandwagon is giving her to much credit. I've never seen someone use so many words to say such vague shit.

She didn't hint at anything except theres "other truths" Which.. Does anyone redpilled actually think that? Redpilled people think theres many agendas, but its liberals who think that redpill means "alternative facts"

Okay. Thanks leafbro. Take some time to recover.

Lacy left YouTube a couple months back because of fallout from her racist and bigoted rants. She claimed it was to attend University for a master's or doctorate in SJW sex... or something. And now she's suddenly appearing back with another idea on YouTube.

By the way, her Mormon family doesn't support her. She went full apostate and perdition - once someone does that the family usually cuts ties because the perditious person becomes abusive and difficult. Really heartbreaking to experience.

I am upset with myself for finding that picture of Laci Green attractive. 5 punches to the nuts punishment

This is one of the most brutally accurate things I've ever read on Sup Forums.

She thought the red pill was a cure for herpes

I want to _______ Laci Green

But lefties all have this view. They just don't actually apply it. They all think science is on their side and worship the scientific method, etc., they just don't actually do any research and believe whatever's in the latest Slate article or whatever Bill Nye says is true.

What a homo.

The video is pretty tame.

She took about 1/1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000th of a red pill.

Basically said we should listen to opposing opinions and not try to shut them down.

That's not "redpilled" at all.

What the FUCK is wrong with you people?

Do you understand that if you can't simply watching a godamn fucking YOUTUBE video of some girl ranting in front of a camera you're no more tough than the "muh sjws" that you niggers like to rail on so much.

Grow a fucking pair, understand what the fuck the opposition is talking about so you can get their point of view and destroy it.

You're just making yourself a fucking safe space you god damn fairies.

to be fair every single youtuber is trying to cash in on everything they can

I think the idea is that it's obvious that she's more redpilled than she's letting on. The left is crumbling and the attention whores like Laci are just now starting to realize it. They will inevitably switch sides as the left is full of whiny cunts and commie cucks, and the right is full of 9/10 red-hat-wearing traditional Chads. It's not the truth that wins with women, the truth brings men, and the men bring women.

I want to break off the goopiest of loads inside her fertile baby factory.

What is wrong with me?

Nigger fuck off.
We can tell by your webm that you're a shill.
Back to plebbit with you to plan your next cunning stunt,

Nothing. Do it, faggot.

She has AIDS.

It sounds like she's noticed that the extreme feminists are batshit insane and isn't looking to go back on most of her liberal bullshit, but rather she's trying to ease herself more to the center a little.

Watch her pump some smack into her vein and snort four lines of coke:

youtube.com/watch?v=nq4orEHzrYU

Yes, that's actually her.

A lot is wrong with you. She's disgusting.