FUCK YOU, DRUMPFKINS

This was it, Comey was our knight in shining who was finally going to expose Trump.THIS IS NOT FUCKING FAIR. I DEMAND THAT DEMOCRATS HAVE COMEY ARRESTED FOR BEING A PUTIN PUPPET

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE REEEEEEEEEEE

Literally shaking right now

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TrueFactsStated/status/863139763607531520
youtube.com/watch?v=hxHjWYA50Ds
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How bad do you think libs will break down when they realize that calling Trump's bluff was a yuge mistake?
There are legitimately people who believe Trump would publically tweet on a controversial topic without having a contingency in place

its all ogre now, maybe you should kill yourself, think about it! little bleach and one cup them BOOM no more worries.

You fuckers haven't heard the last of us. Trump WILL be in prison by the end of next year. And now Comey will be his cell mate. Just watch.

>Comey was working with Trump to get him elected

>Comey was investigating Trump

REEEEEEEEEEEE DRUMPFFFF

Its funny watching Comney crash and burn but seriously we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>I DEMAND
>mfw

Hillary and Comey unemployed af

Comey is so confusing.
Who's fucking side is he on?

Hello, T_D.

Sometimes people on Sup Forums will LARP as our opposition. It's called being facetious and done for comedic value.

Please fucking kill yourself.

I don't fucking care if ever single investigation agency says there is no Trump-Russia collusion, I fucking KNOW that Trump is Putin's puppet. I've laughed along with SNL and Colbert at thier puppet jokes for the last 8 months, and I refuse to give that up this easily.

finally going to expose trump?

you fucking moron. comey said it himself 3x that trump is not under investigation. get the fuck out of here you moldilocks motherfucker

His own. He's a showboater.

OY VEY

> Comey is destroying our democracy
> Comey is saving our democracy
> Comey is a Trump shill
> Comey is the only man that will stand up to Trump
> Comey only kept his job because he cut a deal with Trump
> Comey was fired because he was about to take down Trump
> We are at peace with Oceanea
> We are at war with Oceanea

He's an agent of the Dems/Deep state and always has been
>Overtook authority of AG Lynch in recommending against prosecution
>Obtained Weiner's laptop from NYPD and did fuck-all with it
>Slowplaying Russian Fake News Spectacular

Look no further than the media's hyperbolic reaction toward his firing. Comey was never our guy

It seems like everything he has done has been against his own self interests though.
Is he just retarded?
>He's an agent of the Dems
Then I repeat my question, how fucking retarded is he?

Oh he was larping? Was it the Reeeeee part that gave it away? No shit nigger faggot. Should i throw a /s so you get it. Kys redditfag

>How bad do you think libs will break down when they realize that calling Trump's bluff was a yuge mistake?
It will be Gamergate for normies.
It will break public trust in the media for a generation.

Comey said that while he was still working for Trump. After being fired, he was supposed to go to Capitol Hill and expose everything he knows about Trump's Russian ties. The Senate even nicely invited him to expose Drumpf and now he's backing it. This proves that Comey was also a Putin puppet all along. This goes deeper than we even know.

Where were you when Trump BTFO the deep state with basic real estate agent tricks?

>Is he just retarded?

Apparently. His narcissism caught up with him. He wanted to be the hero but he bit off way more than he could chew.

He's not going to testify because it would break plausible deniability if he did
The easiest way to slowplay an investigation is to withhold information that could bring it to a conclusion

If intelligence agencies provide oversight committees with information suggesting no collusion (like Comey personally telling Trump no investigation exists) then they have to bring it to a close
The smartest move to keep this charade alive is to talk about it as little as possible in an official manner

I guess so, I remember watching him give a speech a couple weeks ago where he said "You're all stuck with me for 6 more years" or whatever.
lmao

He is on Obama/Hillary's side. The reason he announced the reopening of the Hillary investigation, was because he needed to take away, and hide the emails from Carlos Danger Penis's laptop, which was in possession of the NYPD.

Not sure, but a lot of traitors and pedos seemed to have walked on his watch.

So not our side, apparently.

>Hey can you come talk next....tuesday? We have an opening

>i will decline because i am not ready to talk to you guys yet

>ok fair enough

>everyone loses their shit for some reason

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

I thought you were being serious when I read the first sentence.

>One year of investigations have not yielded anything worth disclosing
>Comey hasn't fabricated the next step of the narrative thanks to Drumpf

We aren't losing our shit. We're laughing at the feeble attempt by the deep state to pivot away from their narrative being destroyed

Is there any reach of our once hallowed democracy that Putin hasn't gotten his slimy fingers in control of? This is like the holocaust all over again.

You cannot disclose many pieces of classified intel even if you are a private citizen. He may very have info he will discuss once he has time to think aboit what to say. Its like giving a presentation

Wasn't Comey the one who wrecked the Clintoon campaign? Why is he the Leftard patron saint now?

what's he hiding?? why is he protecting Drumpf. is he dear I say it?? a Russian agent??

Because Trump fired him instead of Hillary

Don't tell me that you really believe that Trump has any chances to avoid impeachment this year? No need to shake hillbro, soon this nightmare will be over and Madam President will walk into the White House under thunderous applause of American people and the international community.

His own. He doesn't follow law or protocol in order to micromanage what is best, he thinks, for both sides.

He is a wild card, you can't predict him.

I don't get Comey. Shouldn't he be pissed at Trump right now? Why would he reject the invitation to testify before the senate?

> Sometimes people on Sup Forums will LARP

And those people were and always be faggots of the highest order.

This probably the new narrative.

>Trump dug up E. Howard Hunt and had him strong-arm Comey

>Drumpf is a double agent for Russia who supports Russia fighting ISIS who is run by Israel
>Comey is a deep cover Russian agent who wasn't briefed on Trump until deep in the election cycle and now he's being recalled home to Russia
>Hillary and Huma are secret Mossad agents who control ISIS and are responsible for the spread of Islam worldwide
We know who's Jewing who but literally what th fuck does it all mean?

I think you need some help son :^)

The secret is that at this point no one is really in control. It's one big mess and all of the rats are scrambling to save themselves. Jews never had a masterplan, they just elevated their power with chutzpah and no thought to how this will end for them.

Someone give me a quick legitimate rundown. I'm busy with exams.

Top kek. You get 1,984 kek points for this one.

Hang on tight to that hope libfriend; its all you got left.

He's like a Revolver Ocelot IRL.

I really wish they turn on Comey again

Hmm I don't know, maybe because there's zero evidence of any wrong doing to present?

I unironically think Comey asked Trump to fire him so he would be protected from the lib murder machine.

Someone should make a political comic where Comey is an ice cream cone that is caught in a tug of war between two children who really want a taste. But jokes on them, Trump gets two scoops. Can you BELIEVE it?

do you think Trump can speak Russian and that is why he didn't want American media there?

Comey is under investigation by the Inspector General for the way he handled Hillarys emails.

Do you think that Russians can learn english, and you're a paranoid basket case desperate to make up stories about Trump being in kahoots with the evil scary Russians?

THIS OS NOT T
NORMAL REEEEEEEE

twitter.com/TrueFactsStated/status/863139763607531520

NOT SO FAST BLUMPKINS

COMEY IS ON THE SIDE OF JUSTICE.

THE GUY LITERALLY JUST DID HIS JOB. HE HAD NO PROSECUTORIAL AUTHORITY TO GO AFTER CLINTON AS FBI DIRECTOR. HE WAS LEASHED BY OBAMA AND LYNCH

Just like Sup Forums, whatever Trump does is evil incarnate and full of hate. That's just the programming for the narrative.

He refused to even RECOMEND indictment despite irrefutable proof of intentionally mishandling classified documents and taking foreign donations while SoS. A spineless fucking cuck

>T_D
fucking reddit,Bernie lost, game over, move on

There is no reason for him to testify now since he can't reveal shit. .

youtube.com/watch?v=hxHjWYA50Ds

Don't worry. He can still be summonsed to drop bombs. Later.

You're a slave to your media and your cognitive dissonance is manifesting itself through the use of all caps to somehow change what anonymous users of an imageboard think. Since it scares you that what is being said isn't what you were always told to think. I bet some time ago you thought the complete opposite and wanted to get Comey fired. However, since the ((doubleplusbad)) Trump fired him, he's a guy who was just doing his job.

Step #1: Have Comey put under surveillance. Record all calls and correspondence
Step #2: Build airtight case against Comey and his role in the attempted leftist coup.
Step #3: Fire Comey
Step #4: Tell Comey that he will spend his life in prison unless he testifies against leftists. IF he testifies, immunity and witness protection program.
Step #4: Comey's testimony has Hillary, Obama, Rice, Lynch, Jarret and others convicted for treason.
Step #5: Democrat party declared outlaw organization. Schumer, Pelosi, Reid, Waters, and Warren, among others convicted of treason.
Step #6: All Democrats convicted of treason executed in PPV event
Step #7: America great again.

Why would he commit career suicide by doing that??? What would be the point??

He would have probably been fired immediately by Obama if he played his hand. Loretta Lynch just like Holder was a lapdog who would never prosecute. He literally couldnt do anything other than what he did. He didn't have prosecutorial power. Only investigative but not even the authority to release information pertaining to the investigation. He was limited by his superiors in.his capacity.

Say, how would you like some oceanfront property in Arizona? I'll make you a steal of a deal for it.

You are going to get the rope.

Face it communist antifa scum all leftists will pay for their actions. YOU MUST PAY

Tick tock tick tock

BLONGALOAF BUUUMMP?!

a fish only gets caught when he opens his mouth. best move he could've made

He did commit career suicide by not doing that -- and fired in disgrace by Trump.

If Obama fired him, he'd be a hero.

hahaha u mean expose tump and cover up everyone elce includeing him self?

The entire left seems to think this, I don't think he's LE 4D CHESS MAN but Jesus Christ, give the man some credit.

GONDIZOGGLEDON BLARMPF DID DRUMPFT RAAAARRRGGH

what is a subpoena? yall are so stupid lol

Well the jews are going to give him a $7 or $8 figure book deal now, so if he pissed off the (((shitlibs))) he would have gotten nothing for his troubles.

This. So fucking what if he rejects the invite? Doesn't matter.

What bluff are you referring to? I missed a lot of this shit. Spoonfeed a man

you forgot that Comey wife received 500 000 $ form Shillary Foundation
Comey helped UK biggest bank HSBC to launder drug money
Comey is now being offred exetive board member seat at the HSBC bank

lel

You only get one scoop, though. That's the rule.

i really wonder whats really going on right now in DC, really activates my almonds

And you were reeing hard when he was probing into the clinton e-mail scandal.

The amount of double thinking and hypocrisy from your shitfaced brains are on a level where no algorithm or formula can calculate the amount of shit that comes out of your mouths.

((them) got you fucked up for life in college. Enjoy it when you are in the real world and get curbstomped by a rabid nigger. But you would probably keel over forwards in a heartbeat and present your scrawny little manlet ass.

Better get yourself some lube so you can be ready.

kek

>>Comey was working with Trump to get him elected
maybe he was deliberately failing to investigate every single terrorist attack in the US despite all warnings and just let them happen so trump could have a platform to run for president. was this the long con? true 60000000D chess?

Trump is not a moron, plus neither are his advisors. They know exactly what they are doing.

Close, except he opened the investigation again after the agents spent months trying to find new evidence in order to re-open it and 100 agents threatened to quit if he didn't re-open it... Also why he said "this will take longer than the election" then testified last week there were 100k emails, then it turned out to be 9 which FBI Corrected right before he was fired...

>85 replies to this fucking garbage bait

we don't accept 12-yo's in here
go back to your mother

OH SHIT

This faggot literally who

COMEY WAS THE LEAK!
>Plugged. Now about the swamp..

>Why would he commit career suicide by doing that?
Because justice is more important than a career. Didn't you say he's on the side of justice?

THIS
80+ % are of ALL threds are bait following the
>Sup Forums what is x?
>what Sup Forums thinks of z?
>Sup Forums what willl you do about y ?

300 replies, we need a /innerpol/

Good, now put Ben Garrison's signature and we're good.

>I DEMAND THAT DEMOCRATS HAVE COMEY ARRESTED
Along with Hillary, I can hardly wait