Sums up Sup Forums

sums up Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_4D0Zq_g7UA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>albania

Afrim has Jokes.

kill yourself. the man paying you fucks little kids.

That's an XYY supermale

Probably has a dick the size of albania

Looks like one, too.

albania is europe's shittiest country, even worse than (((Kosovo)))

He looks like that "my antcestor" meme with the white guy looking up to the roman

to be fair no one that I have spoken to has said they have perfect genetics

fucking pidgeon flag

kooo kooo kooo koooo kooo kooo kachooooo

I have a very firm belief that there are a number of people on Sup Forums that truly lack the self-awareness of how attractive they truly are.

u know u dont fuck with albos right..
also im christian.my name is michael
i dont get it what this post has to do with you.
prolly you have albanian blood in you or you too have been cucked from otomans..macedonians arent aryans.

>still wearing track pants even if your own self-made promotional MS art

>serbia

>u know u dont fuck with albos right..
Last time an Albo fucked with me he stopped going to school
>also im christian.my name is michael
Tell that to your Kosovar friends
>i dont get it what this post has to do with you.
It's a dumb post.
>prolly you have albanian blood in you or you too have been cucked from otomans..macedonians arent aryans.
I live in a city built atop of a Ancient Macedonian Settlement, we weren't cucked by Ottomans we were Cucked by Anglos and Germans, and we are Aryans.

I probably look worse than OP but it's still bullshit that women go on about love all the time. Why can't they just admit that they want money?

>post a full image of him
>censor the profile picture and name

hmm

More like mgtow and r9k fags that pollute this board.

youtu.be/_4D0Zq_g7UA
hahahahaha you know we dont fuck around

Balkan subhumans

>kosovars
they arent my friends.i hate them i hate every single one of them
and no you are not aryan.
my ancestors were from mirdita a place where otomans never conquered or steped in...i know that we were pure aryans and christins in hundred of years but who knows maybe someone mixed our blood idk..

Hey thats me you fuckerfags

Sup Forums has broken me...as a christian living in a country with majority of muslims i cant stand them.i have become racist.i cant even talk to my gf without mentioning muslims and how retarted they are.fuck.i need to get of this board

LOL take your shit English and your Turkish genes and hang yourself Mehmet!

Lol Fuck off John.
>Implying every single Macedonian has Turkish Genes.

racist against muslims, kek

OP = triggered Albania mudslime

kek thats a pretty good one

whities getting trigered like feminists kek

>t. roastie

Leave it to a fucking German to get between someone and their racism.

Kosovo je Srbija

HAHA That's what Pol does. You begin to see that the more evolved an civilized people are the whiter their skin becomes. Darkies are barely above animals. 3/5's specifically and have yet to master their lower animal mind. The still live life feeding desire where as most Asians and Whites have rose to a sophisticated level of society far surpassing our natural role. Once you see it you can't unsee it. It's not racist as much as hard honest truth. Shadilay!

in albania we christians are more civilises than muslims really

civilised*

Macedonia is Greek

>Is Albanian
>Jokes about genetics and heritage
>Is of mixed descent
>Most Albanians are muslims
Hahahaha you are right mate... that does indeed sum it all up. Nevertheless,how is it going in the "glorious" kebab infested Albania?

i dont know if i am mixed descendent.i said maybe.as far as i know we have been christians hundreds of years..but who the fuck knows my ancestors lived in mountains hiding from otomans.you should respect that.500 years of invasion and not giving up.

>Tito's propaganda infests the minds of self hating slavs.
>Slavs start believing that they are MACEDONIAN
>Phillips the II,his son Alexander the Great and Macedonians of the ancient times speak in Ancient Greek
>They also believe in ancient Greek gods
>Still believes he is "Macedonian"
#MoreLikeMonkeydonian you fucking self hating slav,you should be proud of being a slav.

and is a shit hole tho.even tho we have the greatest religion tolerance in the world still...is bad here.

He looks Jewish

its satire bro

Why do Albanians come to the US and LARP as Italians? Legit all the pizza and Italian food shops in my town are run by Albanians.

God the guy who plays Kylo Ren is fucking ugly

Good we don't want you either, i don't want Greater Albania with Nazgul incest products

Women are attracted to unevolved men. Why do you think niggers have no fucking problem with women at all? It's fucking obvious. And I'm an ascended being, chosen by God.

relax afrim

I'm the eternal Anglo and I have to beat the pussy off with a stick.

nope i am from shkodra mor rrot kari..tpakten 200 vjet nshkoder.