Why is Sup Forums turning liberal?

Why is Sup Forums turning liberal?

We are seeing more and more Trump dissent here by the day. I don't want the libcucks to infest the only board on the internet that isn't afraid to say the truth.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

YEAH U SHOULD BE KEKSERATIVE AND SUCK JEW COCK

IT ISN'T, WE'RE JUST BEING FLOODED WITH FUCKING SHILLS

This. Leddit shills are flooding this place. Only 8pol is safe because the mods there perma ban kike lovers

There's tons of shills, but most of us are still on the Trump train.

He can't change the fucking world in three or four months.

The only time I think there was any serious indication to worry was the Syria strike, which led to nothing thank God.

>if you don't support Trump you're a liberal
Who let boomers find out about Sup Forums?

>wanting Sup Forums to be an echo chamber

>youre either pro-drumpf or a liberal

This is a containment board intended to be an echo chamber, so yes.

Shareblue is just posting more. Trump is my hero. I'm up 70% on my stocks since nov. Anyone not getting on Trump is fucking retarded or deceived.

>posting a massive libertarian
>hurrr..ebrebuddy hates twump

What's wrong with liberalism? It's exactly what the current progressive left is trying so hard to fight against.

You realize that most of the Trump dissent here stems from the fact that Trump is NOT literally Hitler, dont you?

>(((MSM))) specifically names Sup Forums
>surprised when we get an influx of shills, leftist normies, and libtards

ishiggitydiggity

I am more concerned about majority of burgers being completely absorbed with jerking off to their brand new shiny talking head without ever thinking that jewish bankers who hold real rule are still here and have same goals, and all that while calling themselves "redpilled".

It is not like Putin is not in their hands

There are only like 3-5 legit threads at any given time on Sup Forums. The rest is troll posting.

I've just come to accept that 70% of the people on Sup Forums and in the "AltRight" just essentially have their parents' boomer worldview, just augmented by memes and general edginess.

Sup Forums is staying the same, Trump is turning liberal.

>Hating Trump is now makes you instantly Liberal

Sure it's not like I was a conservative longer than Trump.

we're not shills come here and we like to pretend to be liberal. They don't pick up on our subtle mocking though

It was better here 6 months ago now.

r_thedonald ruined this board

The shilling gets worse and worse every month. It only shows that our movement is growing.

ALWAYS REMEMBER TO HIDE, SAGE, AND REPORT SHILL THREADS.

criticizing Trump doesn't equal liberal fucking hell this isn't an echo chamber like every other corner of the internet idiot

>Why aren't the liberals going away? I reply to all their obvious trolls

>if you have left views you must be a shill, this must be a reddit cj

oh

We still have liberal shills but pol doesn't support Kosher Nationalism.

If you have left views, don't post. You're just shitting everything up. Post when you know what you're talking about.

>If you have left views, don't post
You don't make rules around here, loser.

I try to encourage following them. Don't be politically correct on the politically incorrect board.

kek will smite the shills.

Sup Forums user base isn't changing much, but there are less paid trump astroturfers right now (and less shareblue). it's mostly pro-govt astroturfing that is 24/7/365 regardless of political cycle, ie Eglin AFB

>which led to nothing thank God.
How naive can you possibly be?

>I try to encourage following them
You have absolutely zero (0) power in here. Nobody is going to listen to you. This is a political board, not "let's LARP as edgy fascists" board. Read the sticky, especially the "The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech" part. Understand how you're just a little bug in a board that has multiple political opinions?

it did end up being nothing

Fuck off back to your own board and sort yourself out.

Pic related. Your attempts are poor.

>>>/leftypol/

Sup Forums never has been and never will be for you.

Again, you're just a little insect. I think I'll stay here because I'm allowed to. How does that make you feel? Sad?

Sup Forums is counter culture, Republicans are in control right now. It will swing back later on.

Disappointed. You're cancer.

There's always stormfront if you want a hugbox. I'd suggest you go there to circlejerk with FBI agents, failed middle aged virgins and other pathetic scum.

Everyone from McMuffin to Shariablue to those weird miscegenation threads has an IDF now that they devote thousands of dollars to. They've realized Sup Forums is a haven for political dissidence so they think if they spam their propaganda enough it will make waves through out the public. What they don't realize or choose to ignore for an easy paycheck is that Sup Forums is a complete meritocracy. If what you're saying has no value it will simply be overlooked no matter how many shills you have bumping.

There's more sides than "left" and "right". And Trump pretty obviously go full jew puppet and globalist shill.

meh, I like the /leftypol/ stuff, their take is often unobstructed by natsoc glory. Though how to unironic think communism can work is beyond me

The nazbol guys are pretty interesting at least.

>Why is Sup Forums turning liberal?

Sup Forums is always the antithesis of the current administration; if you have to ask you're nu/pol/ and should be shunned.

>Republicans are in control therefore Sup Forums is liberal
>Fails to know that Republicans and Democrats are controlled by the same Jew kik masters

Thats how fucking dumb you are. Jump off a high cliff

Fuck off, sageblue.

The truth about immigration by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Having a valid criticism of a republican president doesn't make you a liberal.

It makes you someone who can think outside the hive.

>to say the truth
The truth hasn't stopped, libs speak a lot of truth you just haven't swallowed that redpill yet.

Hi sargon how's your wifes son?

>why is [something that isnt happening]
ok bye
your gif answered your own post

Sup Forums in general is contrarian.

At its core, it's libertarian. Whether it sides slightly with the left or the right depends on the current political climate.

Sup Forums is a volatile beast, it'll never submit to anyone.

Im sure youd like to send him on a train to siberia

Hahaha no stop falling for the left right dichotomy no one here is stupid enough here to think those are the only two options

I said this would happen not long after Trump was sworn in. A good chunk of posters here just like to be in opposition of whoever is in power.
I mean we can yell and scream about shills but really it's just the nature of this place.

Sorry to break your bubble but all the Trump supporters were Russian paid shills
Hillary made the uranium deal with Russia, she received part of the deal but not all, Russia decided to kick her butt cause they already got everything they needed, so in order to make her powerless they fuck her chance to be president, now Hillary can't retaliate against the Russians for not completing their part of the deal, she knows they did it, but she can't tell anyone how she knows or why they really did it
She got some money but that's not what she wanted

Shadilay

Then tell them the truth. The more you redpill them, less less footsoldiers the enemy has.

Sup Forums is anti-establishment.
Trump's the establishment.
newfags get confused.

What do you get out of anonymously lying to anonymous strangers?

Not related to anything currently at hand, but I am compelled to post this

it cracks me up how koreans and japs hate each other, given that they're identical genetically/culturally

If you use the word drumpf unironically, hen yeah you're a liberal, you fucking r/politics faggot.
Try being more subtle by calling him a zionist kike instead, which is at lease half true.

I voted for Trump, thought he was the best option in the general election. In the primaries, however, he wasn't my number one choice. That said, I'm not going to support everything he does in office and I'm willing to be critical of certain actions.

Stems from Imperial Japanese rule over Korea from how they explained it to me. Spent a year there from 2011-2012.

I'm a conservative who's always been against Trump. How you morons got behind this charlatan 100% without question is fucking mind boggling.