>anti-gay
>anti-jews
>anti-drugs
>anti-adultery
>anti-niggers
>anti-degeneracy in general
>recognizes women as inferior to men
>patriotic as fuck

Has Sup Forums been an Islamic board all along?

yes

Don't engage shitposters. Just report the thread so the janitors can do their job.

Tell me, what rules I violated with my thread? Hurting your feelings isn't a rule violation.

cuck spotted

>Pro-pedophilia
>Pro-genocide
>Pro-suicides
>Pro-destruction of cultures
>Pro-inbreeding
>Anti-science
>Anti-pork
why don't you blow up like your fellow terrorists? The world will be a better place ;)

>it's this thread AGAIN
Traditional values are not Islam-only. Islam is a middle-eastern dressing over traditional values. Sup Forums believes in tradition, and that we must rediscover the merits of these values under our own cultural style specific to our race and nation.

Always remember to sage and report zero-effort shitposts.

and yet countries that are Islamic are doing like absolute shit today, wonder if the religion has anything to do with it. Also nice to see that an islamic priest can rape, torture & murder his own 5-year old kid and get away with paying only "blood money", nothing else. Also throwing gays off the roofs and god knows how what else. Islam has no place in the modern world.

whites have tradition? like what? licking your dogs on the mouth? being alcoholic? abusing your kids? being a pedophile? go naked?

Yeah look at all those patriots abandoning their countries.

Islam would kill this bitch here.

Source on image?

In al seriousness Islam without all the religious drivel, reformed to the modern era and with all the barbaric punishments removed would be ideal and extremely powerful.

Islam is a moon worshiping death cult.
Sage
a
g
e

>anti-niggers
no
>recognizes women as inferior to men
no
>anti-jews
not exactly

Everything you said applies to Chinese culture just as well, and we dont go blowing ourselves up or fucking goats

No bacon

>abusing kids
>being a pedophile
Funny, those are the same as muslims except theirs is worse.

is she mudslime? how does she have blue eyes

>muslims
>being pedophile
pick whites

>>recognizes women as inferior to men
>no

No what?

Guess that huge pedophile ring in the UK of 1400+ kids was by whites.

>muh 1400+
chill

Those are some beautiful big fucking tits

Still no sauce

>most red pilled
>pro-incest

Nah matey

Mike, get the volts

I zozzled a bit

Hoda Fadel

The funniest thing is Christianity is also all those things, except that Christian countries have bought into the atheism meme and now you don't even know the basis of your countries religion. Meanwhile muslim countries have just stayed faithful to islam.

Sage

Explain Saudi Arabia then

you don't need islam to be an ass. Also if you're not a minority it probably wont work, you'll still be subject to ((feminism)) even though you've turned in your foreskin and bow down over to lick the ground multiple times a day.

Anti Black? Have you seen Northern Africa and heard of Malcolm X? Ignorant fuckwit.

>>anti-jews
>not exactly
top kek

hahaha saved

>anti-nigger

The first person Mohammed chose to read the Adhan was a nigger. Nice try.

Basically just anti-nonmuslim

>circumcision

no go fuck yourself with your barbarianism.

i'm new sort of and i've noticed sharia threads a lot
is this normal and why does it happeN?

also sage

O no. Eye haf bin muzzlum all along... wat evar wil i du