What happens here?

>Why don't you go back to Europe
So if I were to return to my enthnic homeland it would be Ireland. The thing is, I don't know shit about it. How is life in Ireland, and how hard is it for an American to immigrate there? Whould the people be welcoming to an American immigrant?

its grand but everything is fucking expensive if you dont have fck all money >me we have a shit goverment
it wouldnt be hard is your half irish or anything as no one gives a shit if ya get a house and get to know the people ur getting places
also irish politics is a pile of shit

Hear that, OP? Move to Ireland and your children can be educated to the same standards as this guy. Still interested?

>leaf

Fuck off we're full

>Implying that having diaspora ag teacht ar ais is a bad thing

Best white country on Earth.

Please don't come here, American tourists are bad enough we don't need American Èireboos living here.

Pretty much what said.

KEK
Leaf got a point brah

>bogtrotter

If you truly are Irish OP don't listen to these cunts.

Ireland is literally full of the niggers of europe.
also
>USA
>MUH culture
kek

Dublin cuck detected, enjoying that raw african cock you and your boyfriends take every night?

t. The Great Islamic State of Britanistan

Kill yourself you Catholic traitor. You're not American and never will be. You canal digging alcoholic, the Irish will never accept you. You're a filthy mutt of the Industrial era your ancestors are worse than niggers

How old are you?
Do you really want to live amongst people that talk like that?

yeah but look at it this way. not only is he from ireland but hes on Sup Forums. the chances of him being anything close to normal is 0

Mid 30s. I also have a wife and 3 children. My family has been here for 7 generations (well my kids are the 8th).

one of the only reasons to live in ireland is if you like cold crisp air. whenever i go on holidays the air is so fucking disgusting. and whenever i return i realise that i was forgot how good air in ireland is.

but im gonna warn you were going to have another crash in a fue years and house prices are already insane

Fuck off stop licking ass

fuck off taig you're no better off.

Whaa ya on 'bout ya feckin' muppet, I'm tired of all of you's cuntin' bollockes takin shite bout us, feck off ye chinnease lovin pricks on oual fours takin it up the arse cuz me gov fancies dong money cunts.

How much you want to bet they are Dubliners aka British? Dublin needs to be firebombed desu

Can confirm, atleast 90% of people in Dublin are cucked and need to burn

The whole of Ireland needs to be firebombed desu fampai

t.minority in his own capital

My grandma is 100% irish am I legit enough to go back?

T.already acts like a niggier-tier minority all over his own country without the need for outsourcing

Half our government our ex terrorists so its pretty good over here

and don't you forget it limey have fun paying for Seamus' 16 kids as he does fuck all for work

It's pretty good but it's not paradise and moving here will not solve all your problems. We have no 1st or 2nd amendment and our government is full of cucks (not representative of the people at least outside the capital) everything is expensive and our weather is pretty shit. it's up to you to make it work for yourself and you should definitely do your reasearch about the place before you decide to move maybe take a long visit in the summer for a month or two and rent a house and see what you think.

It can be pretty comfy if you are qualified and can get a good job with a multinational.

It is an incredibly safe and pleasant place in most of the country. Galway and Cork a two nice small cities with good nightlife and nice people.

As to the process of staying and working here legally, I am not sure, although I do tend to meet quite a few Americans working here and not all with multinationals so it must not be too complicated.

Stay away from Dublin. Might aswell be in Manchester

and regardless of what some neckbeard tells you on Sup Forums, you will feel welcomed here, the worst you can expect is some light-hearted banter.

Ever since your potato fiasco that's not been true paddy boy.

Youre such a loser I'm not going to waste time talking to you

Which are the worst cities in Ireland for liberals? Dublin, obviously. Where else?

>Tfw I can trace my mother's paternal line back to Ireland in 1812.
hey bro

Basically just Dublin and Limerick

Papist get out

Stay across that border Sean

I actually like it. The infastructure here is pretty awful but its quite peaceful

haha, no. I worship the underlying forces of nature

Looks like youve got plenty of living space for those "New Irish" coming through Dublin these days.

>haha, no. I worship the underlying forces of nature

That's even gayer. Doesn't surprise me though that some poor Irish American believes in retarded shit. You probably spend, what, 80% of your retail paycheck on tattoos, vape, weed?

Everyone that's not a WASP should be sent to Caribbean colonies to die of skin cancer