What does Sup Forums think of Private Military Contractors?

What does Sup Forums think of Private Military Contractors?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HmPIJvkoOI0
dvmusa.com/#/articles/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Probably more than you.

how do you know i'm not american?

youtube.com/watch?v=HmPIJvkoOI0

They are cool

They do their part to keep the trimming the fat agenda of the world.

However they're pretty much qualified operators who work to however pays best, this will end in an age of potential billionarie supervillains.

>snowing in the desert

wtf

amazing

Retired contractor here. Some of it was pretty cool, a lot of it fucking sucked. I had no prior military experience, but went over as IT support. Spent a lot of time in the green zone, a little outside the green zone. Said fuck it when they wanted to send me to Kabul and ended up on a ship where me and 2 Pakistanis were going to fight off imaginary pirates with 50 year old rifles and 15 rounds of ammo each. Was a fucking amazing time that I would never ever do again. Made tons of cash, partied hard, met some of the greatest people and biggest fuckups I will ever had the honor of knowing.

Check out dvmusa.com/#/articles/ for the inside scoop and great advice.

If you control the means to authority you control the world. Violence is the ultimate authority.

I'm from Buenos Kebabs and I say kill em all.

A mixture of admiration, respect, and fear.

nice

Remember to run your car 24/7 to do your part to prevent global cooling.

Post your stories about defending ships from pirates

Get back to work and kill some more sandniggers please.

the best kind of people, because they are A-political

>whoaaaoOOOAOAOAOAOA

how do we know you don't fuck little boys?
it's the internet

is that a PC term for mercenaries?

if so they're scum

That everyone has an intrinsic right to exterminate mudslimes

The closest we ever came to a pirate was hearing another ship calling for help. They were assisted by 2 AUS navy ships and a helicopter. One other instance we had a ship turn into us, but we were far enough offshore it never got close. Oher than that we stayed in convoys or far enough offshore that boredom was a bigger threat.

boots on the ground boys are mostly all right wing. hardly any liberals.
when shit hits the fan they are on our side.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

would rather be one of them than a grunt forced to fight and die for zog

Which song was that?

Afghanistan is very mountainous. It isn't that uncommon for avalanches to kill people there.

more gun and bullets = more gunshots and i am 100% for more gunshots

Degenerates. Mercenaries are among the lowest forms of life, right down there with prostitutes.

used to be one, made shit ton of money then retired here in the Philippines

Great people, especially the South African ones

they are fighting Boko Haram

don't you miss the fun of shooting towelheads and communists?

They work for anyone and everyone. They're all shekel minded. Take Wagner for example. They're being used by Russia in Syria.

We need more mercenaries.

Haya, what a legend. Can you imagine taking people down with no scoped rifle from half a kilometer and almost never missing? That's like some CoD tier shit.

with a fuckin nugget, of all things?!!?

....and less politicians

Pipe hitter checking in

do you need prior military experience or just fit and willing to learn?

Beni always choosing the wrong professions

I'd join one if I wasn't such a pussy

Finn nuggets are fucking top teir mate

Why weren't you provided adequate ammunition? It must have cost decent money to pay you and keep the boat running, and they sent the three of you you out to look for pirates with $11 worth of ammo?

You need military experience

Sins of the Father

I have a '43 Soviet that's the most accurate rifle I've ever shot. This "inaccurate nuggets" meme needs to die.

Why does that gun have two triggers?

That's a Delta operator, not a pmc

Do you need combat experience?

blackwater is sick

Are you serious?

Yes. He has his right hand by the first trigger (I can tell by his index finger). But then there is a second trigger right in front of the clip.

To shoot two times faster.

Please clap

NICE NOOB TUBE

one is for automatic fire rate and the other is only for semi-automatic firing. its a modified m16

I didn't know that underbarreled grenade launchers were legal to own.

what the actual fuck get this normie shit out of here

I remember you. South Afrika thread. Race war.

you're retarded. it's the trigger for the mounted m40. it's called a magazine, not a clip. How did you find yourself here?

One is to fire the rifle, the bullets, that his finger is resting on. The other is to fire the m203 grenade launcher that is in front of the magazine.

Please proceed to your nearest euthanasia zone

>mounted m40

What's this? I tried looking it up, but the only results I'm getting is some long sniper rifle.

It's a barrel mounted grenade launcher.

That dude's not a PMC. Green Beret or Seal in Afghanistan super early. 2001-2 most likely.

type in m203

and then kill yourself

My '43 izmash is the most inaccurate gun I've ever shot, so I would say that's where the meme comes from.

The PMC concept is really smart.

Why send the army when you can just write off a couple of mercs who will probably get the job done faster and quieter?

Sometimes you need the whole army

Oh neat. I wasn't aware that such guns actually existed. I thought it was a video game invention.

From the horror stories I've heard and seen from Iraq, it is not a good idea. I would not want them anywhere near me during a time of war.

I'm currently in one, the money is good

I want to retire to Bermuda or St. Barts though

They are in the states, it's just a metric fuckload of paper work, money, and connections.

Good way to get boots on the ground without using the word 'soldier'. Obama loved using them. Shell and other big oil companies hire them to safeguard their interests in Nigeria and the like. I'm against them, but they're necessary sometimes.

Elite soldiers loyal only to money? Sounds like a kikes wet dream.

What was pay like?

Yeah the money is great. I literally LARP as an operator for fat ass politicians and get paid 200k for 6 months work. Then I get 6 months off.

95% percent is looking tough for the client; the other 5% is dodging IED's and ambushes.

If I get paid handsomely for that skillset, why not? How is it any different than paying a skilled mechanic to work on your car?

Sure, but with the low-intensity shit going on nowadays, it's stupid to mobilize anything more than a company-size element.

Yes

>I thought it was a video game invention
>knew the gun and m203 existed in video games
>couldn't infer that it was a real thing when presented with an image of one
I can't quite put into words how ashamed I am to live in the same country as you.

Super necessary in today's global conflicts.

Very effective, well paid, awesome adventurous and dangerous job.

It's a whole new spin on mercenary work that's actually gotten way better.

Real soldiers aren't loyal to anything. they're just too shit scared to go to jail or to get shot by their officers.

Military service is both cuckoldry and welfare. I'm enlisted for over a year now and its stupid.