imgur.com/a/ogQic

>Jirah airbase captured
>Tabqa fully de-mined
>ISIS launches attack on Khanasser
>SAA Gains: Talila, Mushayrifa Quarries
>DeZ:20+ civis&militans died in IS controlled DeZ province due to explosion
>N Hama:SAA strike jihadi gathering near the towns of Al-Lataminah and Morek
>SAA resumed Al-Qaboun offensive as some militants refuse to surrender
>SAA captured 3 hills in E Homs and part of Al-Tanf road as they aim to secure Border area
>IS offensive in W Raqqa,IS claims to kill 100SDF, SDF claims it killed 26 IS
>70 IS withdrew from Tabqa town & dam under deal with SDF
>Clashes ongoing in vicnity of Jirah Airbase in E Aleppo
>HTS threaten to attack any rebel group that agreese to safe zones
>SAA gives IS last chance to surrender Yarmouk camp
>Mosul 90% liberated

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

nzivnet.com/brief/7082
legalinsurrection.com/2017/05/hezbollah-on-the-verge-of-bankruptcy-intel-assessments-suggest/
theatlantic.com/amp/article/525963/
youtube.com/watch?v=0ryRw6Iwjqs
youtube.com/watch?v=RBekFH7Uu2s
presstv.ir/Detail/2017/05/12/521652/US-Trump-Spicer-Russia-Comey-FBI
twitter.com/Syria_Hezb_Iran/status/862956788941017088
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/863164634588753920
youtube.com/watch?v=6L5yuro818w
youtube.com/watch?v=FiDnnUq-MFM
twitter.com/NoorNahas1/status/863135594226081795
syria.liveuamap.com/en/2017/12-may-wsj-sdf-plans-to-hand-raqqa-over-to-a-council-friendly
verify-sy.com/Regime-and-PYD-supporters-fake-video-to-support-their-propaganda-against-opposition-and-Turkey/650/إعلام النظام/en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Another economic blow: The central bank in Tanzania was closed on charges of money laundering to Hezbollah.
nzivnet.com/brief/7082
>Hezbollah on the Verge of Bankruptcy
legalinsurrection.com/2017/05/hezbollah-on-the-verge-of-bankruptcy-intel-assessments-suggest/

LMAO H*zboniggers can't get anything right.
Shia Shoah WHEN?

nth for jihad

Reminder that RUSSIA, IRAN, and ASSAD are your friends. They fight for freedom!

>Russia
>Iran
>Assad
>Freedom
Get a load of this goy

they are and they are not shitposting or cry after support like saudi-turkish niggers

Interesting article on Trump, Erdogan and the kurdish terrorists in Syria :

> By relying on the YPG in the fight against ISIS, the United States is helping one terror group fight against another.

> And given the organic links between the YPG and the PKK, the PYD-YPG autonomous zone in northeastern Syria will likely provide strategic depth for the PKK’s ongoing and future fight against Turkey
> The saddest part of all this is that the Syrian Kurds, like so many Middle Easterners before them, think the Americans will protect them from their enemies.

theatlantic.com/amp/article/525963/

True Heroes

Seems like you need a vacation in sunny Chukotka.

>Shia Shoah WHEN?
never, fucking faggot.
youtube.com/watch?v=0ryRw6Iwjqs

Mashallah Deir-ez-Zor shall fall by the end of the week

2nd A50 deployed @7/5

but he is right or then attacked russia or assad the usa or eu? sorry but dont be an idiot, why should the biggest and second biggest christian nation fight each other? who wins?

and now think who killed western people since 911

and that is the problem? do you care about cockroach? if many of them die is better for the world in my opinion.

Top:ISIS getting blown the fuck out as Assad continues his very strategic move to Dez
Bottom:Assad BTFOing rebels as he steamrolls toward the Iraq border meeting based PMU

How many barrels can it carry?

All of them.
Here's combat footage:
youtube.com/watch?v=RBekFH7Uu2s

huge

BIG

huge

> US President Donald Trump has threatened to cancel all future White House press conferences in a bid to prevent inaccurate statements.

presstv.ir/Detail/2017/05/12/521652/US-Trump-Spicer-Russia-Comey-FBI

PMU making heavy gains in Mosul while at the same time leading an offensive to the west. Good news for the SAA.

twitter.com/Syria_Hezb_Iran/status/862956788941017088

Full GRAD fire in south Aleppo countryside

>twitter.com/Conflicts/status/863164634588753920
Assad status: BTFO

>when you're so busy bragging about "winning" the media war that you forget that you're losing the actual war

100% waste of grad rockets...

u use grad rockets before u assault enemy positions

this is most uneffective way to use grad rockets, 0 effect

>Fire a grad salvo at a village
Where's SOHR counting the wounded and killed children?

ISIS is so cringy sometimes, geez

what a waste didn't even hit the driving vehicles and about a dozen of them landed in the surrounding fields what a bunch of failures

>An unofficial survey of ISIS fighters from 2014 conducted by a Lebanese communications firm showed that defending Sunni communities under attack was the top reason recruits from other Muslim countries joined ISIS.

Yeeeeaaaah, about that, this article is written by a fucking IS sympathizer. Nobody cares what IS shits think, kill them all.

>praising an indiscriminate al-qaeda attack on Syrian farmers
>implying in any way that this meaningfully hurts the war effort

youtube.com/watch?v=6L5yuro818w
youtube.com/watch?v=FiDnnUq-MFM

You all know the story of these two (((volunteers))), but perhaps what not everyone knows is that our government has paid a ransom of 10 million dollars to free them.
We LITERALLY MADE A HUGE GIFT TO AL-NUSRA

>ISIS has a professional battalion of 400 pound hackers spamming 1000 new Twitter accounts a day
I'm surprised none of these guys have ever found /sg/.

Counter media campaign has been launched to silence the attrocities commited on children Syrian refugees in Turkey by organ trafficking mafia (Turkey/Israel):
>twitter.com/NoorNahas1/status/863135594226081795

>only about 30 rockets
>hit a civiliand village

TFW moderate beheaders can't into MLRS

>namefag
Don't take this as an offence but I really don't care what you say.

>Mexican flag
Same here

Hey guyz do you know the LATEST IRANIAN STEALTH JET NAMED F-313???
>wooden plane, because how could a jet fly if it wasn't in wood?
>latest iranian made black paint coating, absorbing both all the visible electromagnetic radiations spectrum and the radio electromagnetic radiations spectrum, which makes it invisible to both eye and radar
>anti radar shape, with angular angles, makes it reflect all the radar waves, making it as invisible as the regular khomeinist woman virginity (why need this while there is the black paint coating? i don't know)
>sistani-9000 wheels, as fast as a mutaah marriage
>taqiya-124TR fins, can rotate to the opposite way as fast as a taqiyist khomeinist
>glass cockpit, stolen from a random amusement park in qom
>COMPAKTCOCK cockpit, small enough to make the pilot feel as if he was in his mother's yesterday's mutaah gangbang

>HOW CAN NAWASEB BOIS EVEN COMPETE ???

I'm glad you stopped.
Have a moto.

>meanwhile Algierian scientists designed a new type of camel saddle

>khomeinist woman virginity
>as fast as a mutaah marriage
>as fast as a taqiyist khomeinist
Why all the sectarian butthurt Francois?

syria.liveuamap.com/en/2017/12-may-wsj-sdf-plans-to-hand-raqqa-over-to-a-council-friendly
Say it with me /sg/
BASED KURDS, BASED TRUMP

>I fought to death over this clay
>now I will leave, bye!

This is actually what you believe, spooky

Its been confirmed to be fake news. The SDF/YPG terrorists denied the news thru Layla Mohammed and said they are against Assad.

So, A shit ton of countries still want to get rid of Assad, they are heavily invested in this.
When Erdocuck meets with Trump, Trump will muster the 5 or 6 of the best words that he knows to tell Erdocuck to stop bitching about the Kurds so they can focus on Assad via FSA. I doubt the Kurds want to fuck with Assad, but then again, maybe they do.

Its confirmed to be fake, they said the exact opposite. Theyve already placed a kurdish feminist to rule over Raqqa (an arab city)

Yes, Erdogan will just agree to have a massive security risk right next to his border, which can spill into his country and radicalise Turkish Kurds of which there's only like 20 million.

Who's winning the war?

Jesus, are all americans retarded? Its the shit in Iraq 2003 that created ISIS and your support for the Taliban against the Russians that created alqaeda.

You cant fight a terrorist group with another. Thats what the article says.

Its crazy how the kurdish SDF/YPG think the US will always protect them, and theyre burning bridges left and right. They really are just another extremist group , only stupid and without a long term plan.

me

Maybe Trump will slip some cyanide in Erdopoop's drink when they meet. Problem solved.

I wonder how long it will take to clear e. Aleppo of ISIS..

Bets?

>destabilise Turkey into a massive shitshow
>an 80 mil country which also has around 2-3mil refugees
>this will totally not kill everything between Istanbul and Berlin
Yes that's going to work JUST GREAT.

Cuckghrebi plz...
As if roachland is stable now, kurwa, user.

>massive security risk
Is it really that massive? Turkey has built a wall along the Syrian-Turkish border and they plan another one on Iranian-Turkish border. Thanks to the wall, the PKK isn't able to smuggle manpower from Syria anymore. They also intesified the anti-PKK operations and they've reduced the PKK operational capacity inside Turkey to near zero. Their "Plan B" in case of a official Rojava will be full turtle and kill everything which is nearing the wall.

The alternatives are even more aggressive in their hate to the kurds, Erdogan wants to open dialogue with non-PKK/YPG kurds, he's even close to Birzani.
The kemalists and nationalists would just declare a more open war. Erdogan is the least hostile option right now.

Shitty concrete barriers ain't stopping anything and that's what they built.

Erdoshit already destabilized Turkey with HIS coup, and by his continual support for IS and Al Qaeda. "but the Gulenists..." Lol, it's always some cartoon villain that is going to take over your country that you use as an excuse to stage your own coup. Fuck Turkey.

another piece of retarded assad propaganda debunked

verify-sy.com/Regime-and-PYD-supporters-fake-video-to-support-their-propaganda-against-opposition-and-Turkey/650/إعلام النظام/en

>hurr durr

>Muh 360D chess

I see our hidden Assadist is in great shape :^).

I think the walls serve more as a "tripwire" than a barricade. You can pinpoint and pursue illegal entries much better if you know where to start atleast.

Trump just wants to skull fuck Erdomeme is all, for the lulz.

Maghrebi is assadist.

Can't he just, well, I don't know.... fuck off?

do you think it's a coincidence there are 6 million Jews in Israel? You're gonna get SHIA'D in anudda SHOAH by another charismatic party leader...

This
Im not endorsing sandniggers but try to picture it.
>be achmed
>grew up in backwards ass farm and all you know is farming and islam
>you know theres an extremely powerful evil empire in a far away land
>one day out of nowhere your home and family are destroyed/killed by fire from the sky
>youe friend mohammad Mcterrorist says that it was not the vengfull hand of allah that blew your shit it, but the evil empire and offers you a place in isis to fight them

FUCK HEZBOLLAH

>This obsessed with kurds
You got a problem mate

Trump views the world through the lens of Fox News. So, to Trump, the Kurds are the only thing keeping Christians alive in the middle east. Peri-fucking-od. Trump won't give a shit what Erdogan bitches about. And on Barzani, who saved the Yezidis? The PKK mostly, with a bit of help from the YPG. Who abandoned the Yezidis? Barzani. Who's dick is Barzani sucking? Erdodouche.

Trump will side with YPG.

We need another 1984 or whatevs on some juicy muhreeens

George Lucas wants his royalties from this story you stole from him.

Imagine this from the other side.
>Be fat burger
>Grow up in backward ass big city and all you know is being a pretentious cunt, and USA USA USA
>Support your government in all the dumb shit it does.
>One day your tallest buildings get dropped right into the ground
>The man on the TV tells you that it was all the fault of some goat fucker on the other side of the world, who doesn't even know how to read, the big man offers you to go into the US military and fight them.

kek

> the Kurds are the only thing keeping Christians alive in the middle eas

Being this fuckin retarded. He is a fuckin idiot.

you stupid faggot, it has latin letters on it.
it's clearly meant to sucker lemmings like you.

>Together we stand, divided we fall.

I wonder how long Trump will lecture Erdomeme on Tuesday about how important protecting Christians in the middle east is?

>Trump
>protecting Christians
lel'd

Protecting his version of political Christianity was Trump's selling point during the elections.

>Trump
>Political Christianity

>Political Christianity
>oil
>and possibly the Indian hookers they have in Saudi Arabia

oh I get it know.. 4-d Chess. danks

The jews.

>jews refusing to take my money
this fucking timeline

What website is this, Amazon?

B&H, they have some great deals for us leafs, I'm currently getting a new lens and keyboard.

>not oil
>cousin of kikes

>WE WILL NEVER EVER HAND OVER RAQQA TO A REGIME-FRIENDLY COUNCIL!
>*places syrian flag on the turkish border*
The absolute state of YPG political leadership.

This suddenly died.

> 3 journalists, including Iran’s Al-Alam reporter, injured in Syria’s Homs

Get well soon guys!

Suheil isn't gay at all, it's a Zionist meme

Thats a fact, not an opinion.

Suheil is confirmed gay. Assad loves to have diversity on his ranks.

Thats the most accurate kurdish cartoon I have ever seen, and ive seen many.

Homosexuality is a degeneracy from an arab baathist perspective.

I expect the following from the meeting:

USA - "Terrorists and Assad are bad, peaceful solution needed"
Turkey - "Assad and terrorists and kurds are bad, we need a peaceful solution"

TLDR: i expect nothing at all.