Capture the Flag: On the Spectrum

We're making the rainbow flag great again, it is now the new Alt-right hate symbol.

Previous threads:
→ →
→ →
→ →

Go through the prv threads, save as many of the cultural appropriating ralnbowed memes as you can and tweet under the hashtags: #savediversity #defenddiversity #blacklivesmatter #LGBT #antifa #malibu #eurovision

If you have a fake leftist twitter, tweet things like
>omg, just looked at #savediversity I am never using the rainbow flag again
>I am literally shaking after looking at #savediveristy
>How can you "want to #savediversity" when you're LITERAL NAZIS!?

Tag altright guys like @RichardBSpencer and SJWtards like @tanamongeau
If you're any good at design help create more memes for the cause.
Lets get this trending. They try to kill our frog, we take their flag!
REEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/genderthrash/status/863121266945007616
youtu.be/mwtfAHyVZSo
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&q=social justice&src=typd
google.com/amp/www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/huppke/ct-rainbow-flag-god-fischer-huppke-20170403-story,amp.html
youtube.com/watch?v=hy3W-3HPMWg&ab_channel=kademan13
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if you come in complaining about the swastikas, you're just telling us you're new.

.>using the most universally recognized hate symbol while trying to make something else a hate symbol makes no sense, this would work a lot better if we made sure nothing about it was offensive at all. Then we can have our "lols" without hurting any feelings, its a win win fellow politically incorrect browsers!

THE GREAT SWASTIKA DEBATE IS SETTLED:

>the nonswastika versions were valuable because SJWs could be persuaded to share them if they don't have swastikas.

>Basically, if you're running an SJW twitter trying to get other SJWs to retweet it, use the nonswastika version and if you're running a NatSoc/racist troll twitter trying to get other NatSoc/racist trolls to retweet it, use the swastika version

Anyone coming in here with "wah wah muh swastikas, no one would believe nazis use swastikas, it's only their most well known symbol" is just autistic or trying to undermine the op, ignore them.

Tweet pic related as a reply to actual antifaggots under the hashtags:
#antifa #antifascist #savediversity #defenddiversity #solidarity #blacklivesmatter

Tag prominent Antifag groups and members twitters and try to trick them into retweeting, also ask large fake antifa pages to tweet it

Need anons doing this so we can start getting triggerings happening

we got to Milo Stewart
twitter.com/genderthrash/status/863121266945007616

DON'T LET THE THREAD SLIDE

Come to this thread:

I like this

an archived thread that died ages ago? How new are you?

Grow up

that's one hevvula good fake

To everyone bitching about no big outlets picking it up. These things take fucking time, and work. So quit being a pussy and get to work.

>fake
Fuck off shill

exactly, too many newfags think meme magic works literally solely by magic

This is good I just sent it to some libtards on twitter

youtu.be/mwtfAHyVZSo

This

bump

DELICIOUSLY SEDITIOUS

>Go through Latest under Social Justice on Twitter
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&q=social justice&src=typd
>Send SJWs the warnings or just the memes themselves and direct them to #savediversity
>Screencap and post any lulzy responses

keep on bumping

You may have a free bump, lads.

EVERYONE WITH A DEDICATED SHITPOSTING TWITTER GET IN HERE STAT

bump

another bump

Bumping

bump

in the bible the rainbow symbolises noahs pact with god to never do all the degenerate gay stuff that has caused god to do the flood.
The Rainbow is anti fag symbol.

bump

Digits check out, looks like that's the way it is now

Perfection.

KEk

It's so fucking easy to get these retards to retweet you. Just mention some pop culture shit and draw a parallel to trump being a Russian figurehead and watch the retweets roll in. Easy way to get visibility on the Ruin the Rainbow thing.

It's shit like this that keeps me coming back to Sup Forums

BUMP

Sup Forums has already lost interest in this?

These things happen in waves

I think it's a good idea. I wonder if they lap this shit up?
But we still haven't established the V-sign for "only two genders" yet.

fuck off shareblue

bump

BUMP

It's Friday night, so anons might be out n about. We should keep bumping and bull shitting but tomorrow we will have burgers n autists back in full force.

google.com/amp/www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/huppke/ct-rainbow-flag-god-fischer-huppke-20170403-story,amp.html

C A L D
A
L
D

bump

Good point, we've built up #savediversity pretty well, focus once we have the burgers back here should now be on leading SJWs, libtards and """journalists""" into checking it out

>threads are nothing but extremely poor photoshops, and fake liberal accounts screencapping each other
>literally trolls trolling trolls

Pathetic.

Start using #SafeSpaceSeparateRace as well

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=hy3W-3HPMWg&ab_channel=kademan13