Who's winning?

Who's winning?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1oO0_1oS_oU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

None, there is no winning in life, because there is no life, or consciousness for that matter.

>t_d is not a based black piece

Any Israeli wanting to start a chess post competition with me. I'm up to it yahudi.

carlsen is winning. he always wins.

/our guy/ is a chess master and enemy of juden

Can't remember correctly but there this movie about bobby fisher the made a couple years ago that every Sup Forumslack showed watch

fucking cucked out nigger watch this

I am.

It's called strategy, retard.

Bobby Fischer was a Jew

Sup Forums is an Anti Semtic board created by the CIA and Mossad to promote the most extreme right wing ideas to push normal people from leaning right on Race and immigration issues. But sometimes goes off control.

>Sup Forums is an Anti Semtic board created by the CIA and Mossad to promote the most extreme right wing ideas to push normal people from leaning right on Race and immigration issues. But sometimes goes off control.

No one clearly. In a war its not often obvious who will win. Remeber assad was getting BTFO for years.
>trump wins presidency and house
>nobody trusts MSM anymore
>SJWs getting BTFO and normies hate them now
>antifa getting btfo
>soros is becoming known to normies ((they)) cant just jew from the shadows and rely on nobody knowing who they are
>Soros lost 2 billion+
>Brexit
>east europe is getting sick of the EUs shit
>normies know about pizzagate
But
>trump is ((surrounded))
>le pen loses
>since nobody trusts msm, they are tighning the fist of censorship on social media and the internet
>universites and media going full pedal to metal on social justice
>hoffer loses
>germany is doomed whoever wins
>europe still getting BLACKED to death
>pizzagate pedos got away

5D Chess, comrade

Half jew but self hating jew
He is alright in my book
youtu.be/1oO0_1oS_oU

pro strats

Agreed. I only come here to subvert JIDF

>3D chess board
We're playing (insert number over 3)D chess here; does Sup Forums stand a chance?

You already lost to the moral nihilism. Just open you'r borders and kys

but... the board is 2d

NazBol.

>bolsheviks control pol