Hijab Rap

This is what we have come to? The hijab now officially a fucking feminist symbol. Fucking kill me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lOfZLb33uCg
youtube.com/watch?v=XOX9O_kVPeo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

well at least link it then you fucktard

youtu.be/lOfZLb33uCg

kek

Hijabs are sexy.

look at all those dead eyes

Useful idiots.
I will enjoy punching them in the face after raping them repeatedly and getting away with it because they didn't have 4 male witnesses.

I'm pretty sure that's music is haram.

None of them are even Arab. Africans and Mexicans wtf

It's a price we have to pay to fight back against the gay agenda

>replace gays for mudslimes
Good, now we don't have to bake the rainbow cake, because the sandniggers will kill us all

Hijabs are disgusting. What's the point of immigrating to a western country if you're not going to take it off? Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and the Emirates have just as much wealth as the USA, and would all be incredibly supportive of you wearing one.
I'm not going to complain about feminists wearing them, though. It's obvious that they've done a total 180, and proven how fucking clueless they are to the world.

Give me one of your white girls now

It's ripe for satire, you can't be a hijab wearing feminist until your clit has been sliced off.

This Preggo Hijab Rap singer has reached Deep into spirituality it seems, Muslim Methodist Sermon anyone?

It's the leftist agenda, not the gay agenda. Gays don't want you to bake the cake, liberals do.

>hijab now officially a fucking feminist symbol
Why hijab and not hijack? Typical, the female brain is incapable of choosing the Muslim symbol with the most reach.
At least there would be a bigger impact with the latter one.

>youtube.com/watch?v=XOX9O_kVPeo

That only applies if both parties are Muslim. Since you're in infidel you'll probably get your head chopped off just for her accusation

Maybe because they want to wear it?

I can't do this anymore. Fuck this earth.

>It's a price we have to pay to fight back against the gay agenda
I'd prefer not paying that price.
The costs outweigh whatever may be positive.

my sister is a big feminist, she sent me a picture of her friend and her wearing hijabs the other day. kek plz help me.

>reminder that in most muslim countries these women would be killed for singing and dancing
>but the west is the problem

its empowering to look like an uncut dick, bigot

Every feminist dreams about being fucked like a bitch by an alpha man who controls their life and beat them up here and there, women are submissive animals.