Sup Forums do you even care about your social life

I went on a mission trip for 2 years, and all my (once) friends became full blown shills. I post shid like this on my facebook and they always try to call me racist:
youtube.com/watch?v=nR7VhRq2yns

Should I even care anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

religionandpolitics.org/2016/08/15/the-moral-tribalism-of-contemporary-politics/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck all those kikebook cunts it's the current year

>I went on a mission trip for 2 years,
what is this?

Facebook is such a losing game for right wing politics.

If you post hilarious pop alt-right stuff like that people will hate you. If you post intellectual alt right stuff like Jonathan Bowden interviews, people don't react at all. No comments, no likes. Just silence. And they go on to keep posting and sharing and mutually liking Huffington Post and Salon sharticles.

>using fecesbook
>Should I even care anymore?
It depends on your circumstances, really. Read this, it's kind of relevant.
religionandpolitics.org/2016/08/15/the-moral-tribalism-of-contemporary-politics/

I was left out of the world of politics for a long time, I heard alot about Trump, I was in Mexico and they would call me a rcist gringo because of him. I got back and actually read up on everything, and that I agreed with Trump, meanwhile all of my old friend became libtards. I miss 2013, I want it back

No.

Not anymore. I am a shell of my former self. I have various autistic friend simulators like Sam Hyde who make me feel less alone

Leave the dog alone.

Idk, a lot of people on my friends list share things like jonathon bowden, Tommy Robinson etc. And the all get a lot of likes and shares.
I have more friends who do that than share shitty BuzzFeed, huffpo other liberal stuff.
I'm noticing a lot of people sharing Shapiro and Yiannapoulos stuff and say what you will about them, but you can't swallow the redpill whole. You have to nibble at it bit by bit.

why were you in Mexico for two years?

Mission Trip

That's entirely up to you. My social life has vastly improved since I've become more vocal with my views, there are less people in it but the people that are I actually enjoy being around. You gotta decide for yourself if you are willing to make sacrifices.

I just want 2013 back

never mind, I had no idea what a mission trip was. Seems retarded

anyway fuck your friends, make new awesome friends

>I went on a mission trip for 2 years

Are you LDS?

You have to slowly chew the redpill, you can't swallow the whole thing as once

what social life?
I have businesses relations, thats it.

What is it with the socially retarded weirdos that frequent this site and animal abuse?

I didn't know geese had teeth.

No reaction doesn't mean that they are not thinking about it.
They may not like what they read but it will haunt them in the back of their head.

There's a special blackpill reserved for mormons, I'm afraid. You're going to slowly find out that no one around you believes the same things you do.

>mfw imagining a Mormon Sup Forumsack explaining memes to his Bishop

so you posted a pic of you literally choking your chicken and they called it racist?

>no idea what mission trip is,

have you ever set foot in a church?

Youtube link is a refugee joke video.

LOLOL

I joined a volunteer group for one year after college. The people in the group were A-holes. If I were you I'd focus on my career and don't look back. I did an now live in a beautiful house with a beautiful wife a few blocks from the ocean. And we have two boys. I am very happy and have never seen or spoken to any of those weirdos again.

How do you get a wife while focusing on a career? Serious question.

why is that shitskin strangling a goose?

Good question. When women are young they all want to date the one super jock, maybe for protection. But once they get older they seek a husband. By nature someone who can care for and protect them while pregnant. If you are ambitious and driven they will flock to you. I got married and had my first son while in medical school, Totally nuts, but I was getting pussy every night, from a cute wife, former actress. Get your PhD, M.D, MBA or JD. Unemployment is near zero with a doctorate. Well worth it. Best is a CJPhD. (CJ is Criminal Justice)

My friends love to about politics with me. "Oh, user will argue with you. He's on the far right." So far, I've made three of them admit taxation is theft and gotten one of them from green to purple on the political compass.