Why are women superior to men?

All reliable studies show that women are superior, mentally and physically. There are studies that show otherwise?
Women rule the world in the shadows for many centuries, now they stepped out of the shadows to rule over the spotlight.

Do you deny this?

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/jthompson/womens-brains/
sciencealert.com/do-women-tolerate-pain-better-than-men
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_differences_in_intelligence
unz.com/jthompson/sex-differences-in-intelligence-in-nigeria/
homework.uoregon.edu/pub/class/es202/ztest.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-59196/How-women-make-babies-men.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So true. Female politicians have done marvelous things for overthrowing the patriarchy in Sweden.

I do not deny it. Truth is, women have a lot of valuable skills which could lead the evolution of our civilization into something better

>men are the #1 source of violence and conflict in the world
>men are the #1 source of criminal activity in the world
>men are far more greedy than women
>women are more likely to take care of the environment

It's men who are running these dysfunctional societies we live in, and it's men who are destroying this world with pollution, greed, violence, and decadence

Send studies, leaf.

>All reliable studies show that women are superior

So are you going to post these studies? I haven't read a Salon article in a while.

Latest research indicates that women are less intelligent than men.

>physically stronger
This bait is a weak one

If the difference was significant, it would be observably obvious and we wouldn't have to ask the question.

Greater resistance to pain and cold.

According to what study?

Post some studies you jungle monkey.

It was common knowledge that women were stupider and more dysfunctional than men, until the recent advent of (((feminism))).

Cannot stand looking at this baboon. IM GUN BE DA LAAAST JED EYE!!!

experiencing pain leads to growth and warns the body

women resist cold because they're naturally fat

semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit, you stupid monkey

About same mean, different variance, different ratio of exceptional individuals.

if women need men to reproduce with, how can female offspring be superior to male offspring? you cant produce a superior specimen from downgrading.

sciencealert.com/do-women-tolerate-pain-better-than-men

Go back to /r9k/. With that attitude a woman will never want you.

Wrong, there is how to fertilize a woman with a dna from another woman and always be born another woman.

> The average IQ scores between men and women have little variation.[19][23][24][25][26] However, the variability of male scores is greater than that of females, resulting in more males than females in the top and bottom of the IQ distribution.[8]

STUDIES FINDING A SMALL DIFFERENCE:

> A 2004 meta-analysis by Richard Lynn and Paul Irwing published in 2005 found that the mean IQ of men exceeded that of women by up to 5 points on the Raven's Progressive Matrices test.[3][28] Lynn's findings were debated in a series of articles for Nature.[4][29] Jackson and Philipe Rushton found that males aged 17–18 years had an average of 3.63 IQ points in excess of their female equivalents on the Scholastic Assessment Test.[30] Irwing (2012) found a 3-point IQ advantage for males in g from subjects aged 16–89 in the United States on the WAIS III test favoring men on the information, arithmetic and symbol search, and favoring women on the processing speed.[31] A 2005 study by Ian Deary, Paul Irwing, Geoff Der, and Timothy Bates, focusing on the ASVAB showed a significantly higher variance in male scores, resulting in more than twice as many men as women scoring in the top 2%. The study also found a very small (d' ≈ 0.07, less than 7%, of a standard deviation) average male advantage in g on the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery test.

FINDING NO DIFFERENCE:

> In 2000, researchers Roberto Colom and Francisco J. Abad conducted a large study of 10,475 adults on five IQ tests taken from the Primary Mental Abilities and found negligible or no significant sex differences. The tests conducted were on vocabulary, spatial rotation, verbal fluency and inductive reasoning.[33] Roberto Colom in 2002 found that males' IQs were 3.16 points higher on the WAIS III test, but that there was no difference on the general intelligence factor (g) and therefore explained the differences as due to non- [AND OTHERS]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_differences_in_intelligence

women ARE smarter because they know how to play dumb. IQ studies are shit because it's just autism meter, whereas women, being the practical sex, operate on social engineering and intuition. Why do you think thots are so prevalent? They know they can get a pretty good deal in exchange for their bodies.

You're the faggot that waited an hour to post one crappy article in his own thread. Speaking of your crappy article...

>Do Women Really Tolerate Pain Better Than Men?
>The science isn't entirely clear on this.

The article is eight paragraphs. You could have at least read it, you stupid fucking monkey.

Newest research indicates that the mean is about 4 points lower for women, which explains the fact that women are underrepresented at the highest levels of human intellectual achievement. Most previous IQ studies relied on prepubescent school-children. New studies indicate that male intelligence surpasses female intelligence during the teenage years.

This data is old. We have much more data to support to Lynn's position now.

unz.com/jthompson/sex-differences-in-intelligence-in-nigeria/

It's not obvious already?

My point is that 3-5 points is not large enough as to use the difference as a deterministic rule.

The sentence "men are smarter than women" is meaningless. Human language is too simplistic as to make truthful claims.

I can smell your cunt from here

You sound like hillbilly retard.

yee haw that sure is one smelly vaginer

What's with this one favela monkey posting the same dogshit threads every day?

>My point is that 3-5 points is not large enough as to use the difference as a deterministic rule.
It makes a huge difference at the right end of the bell curve, where most intellectual achievement takes place.

women will always be vulnerable second class citizens because they have vagina's. they are literally built and raised to let other people who are more powerful than them fuck them. women are like fags, no one is afraid of them and for good reason

That's a different claim and it can be the result of higher variance.

Also, one can use outliers to make generalized claims about the distribution.

I want to see at least a Z test.

homework.uoregon.edu/pub/class/es202/ztest.html

So why would we be able to exterminate these superior beings who outnumber us, with absolutely no difficulty?

Wrong.
You see his point is that 3-5 points is not large enough to be real.
>The sentence "men are smarter than women" is meaningless
You see now? It's just a meaningless sentence.
stay woke fellow hotep

It's not large enough to make a claim that the distributions are as far away from each other as to be treated as separate "bell curves".

When we have separate bell curves we can say "X is (always) larger than Y" and we can use this to make decisions about X and Y. When curves overlap, we don't have such practically useful rules.

E.g. the IQ difference between humans and dogs is so large that I can safely say that never ever will dogs be employed as mathematicians. I can't make that claim about men and women.

you see everyone there is not a red or blue line here
only a singular "zher" line

Bullshit.

Women are more sensitive to temperature. Helped make sure babies didn't freeze to death.

Have you even met a woman?

a womans body temperature is 3 degrees cooler on average

Back to /r9k/ and traps, robots. That's why you never get a woman like me, hate women for being bitter virgins, get over it.
Post studies that show that women are inferior.

>there are people taking the bait

Pretty shitty bait. Sage

summerfaggots

>Do you deny this?
>All reliable studies show that women are superior physically.
i could literally beat 99% of the women on earth to death with my bare hands in a fist fight

>physically superior

Except top men athletes out compete top female athletes by a good margin in physically demanding sports

I'll take your bait if you post some studies.
This is just stupid claims without any real evidence.
>women have a lot of valuable skills
The only "skill" you listed was >women are more likely to take care of the environment
Not even that they're better at taking care of the environment, just that they're more likely to do it.

Easy answer:
Because they love to clean and cook. And they like to decorate around the holidays and buy nice things too. They like to shop and look for bargains on like dish soap and toothpaste. They like to lay men's clothes out for them in the morning. Oh and they don't have a twig and berries. They like to make and cuddle babies. They really are special! I love them and I'd take a woman as my wife any day over some fucking Faggot or trans testicle.

Women are extremely jealous of each other and emotionally driven, if they ruled it would be a lot worst.

I want to see a group of women build a house.

men are also the #1 source of innovation, invention, and everything that matters

>Why are women superior to men?
They are in NO way superior then us.
You should be worrying about that shithole of a country your living in OP.

WHY ARE WOMEN SO SUPERIOR

ITS NOT FAIR

kek

I started watching this show last week and it was so good until they revealed captain flint was a closest faggot.

Why is the gay agenda being pushed in literally every tv show?

I do the fucking not you , bitch.

>Just that theyre more likely to do it
This is a really interesting thing that youve stated.
Any thing you hear that women are more likely to do are more x than men, trust me, even though men are less likely to do it, theyre still generally better.
You hear women are more emotional or have more empathy and are better at social skills.
But every big deal between companies or atleast 99% of diplomatic deals have always been between men.
Its always men that are the romantics, in history, in fiction and in life today.
Woman will tell a man "we should worry about the environment" but shell do little to nothing. The man will consider her opinion and then do the actual work.

Haha in every instance of being around woman the exact oppisite is true they complain like crazy when temp even drops slightly when men dont complain at all.

Except its never happened you retarded monkey stop believing everything you read

Yes ill get right on it post some great zog information for all you stupid goys

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-59196/How-women-make-babies-men.html

women know how to manipulate men pretty well.

"Oh wow, this pretty 10/10 qt.314 is crying and yelling because I'm a dumb, chauvinistic boy! She must be much more smart and virtuous than I can even fathom with my testosterone-sapped pea-brain! I better cut my dick off so she'll feel better! Maybe afterwards, I can point her in the direction of Tyrone, as a peace offering."

women murder more unborn babies than men being killed in all wars.

> That moment when you realize that you've been an oppressed male under female superiority the whole time.

it seems that women bring up the who is smarter crap. men don't really bring it up because men aren't so emotional

I'm not too sure about the female being smarter than male part user. From experience (from Highschool to my final year of Math and Physics major) I've meet more competent male than female (not saying that smart women doesn't exists). In highschool, girls are always the organised and hardworking individuals, yet, every time when it comes to the final exams, their performances are much lower than expected. There is always this one guy in every highschool which is a total slob and yet, would ace the final exam.

The same goes for my university cohort, guys are always the ones toping the final exam. Furthermore, there are rarely any girls in my physics and math lectures, yet, there is a preponderance of females in easier sciences such as Chemistry and Biology. Sorry if this sounds sexist, but personally, I believe the average women are not equipped to handle the stress and intellectual rigour of harder science.

In your words friend. Wrong
In a bizarre reproductive biology advance, researchers have fertilized mouse eggs with cells from another mouse's body--instead of sperm. The work is the first demonstration that embryos can develop from the combination of an intact egg and a nonreproductive cell. But don't discount the importance of sperm just yet--it's not yet clear whether any of the early-stage embryos could develop further.

I know its just google evidence, but id trust sciencemag more than dailymail.

but the Japanese fish markets!

>more resistance to cold.
kek wrong

ITT Retards getting trolled. OP is obviously a faggot or m2f tranny having second thoughts and seeking justification

There is an old saying that the loudest individuals are always the most incompetent.

Its really what this user said
Theyre more likely to do something, doesnt mean that theyre good at it.
Also what youre saying really explains another argument from another thread, about a black man who claims to be the father of the internet and the winner of the "nobel prize" of computing.
Everything that man has said in his life is a lie, but the funny thing, and why i mention it, is that he was really loud about it. Other winners of the "nobel prize of computing" which is a pathetic prize compared to the nobel prize in a lot of ways, dont ever say anything about it, most of them have achievements that this prize cannot even measure up to. But this particular man just couldnt stop talking about it, even though, it was the shittiest prize of all categories, and he won it by default, since the winning party already won another category, and decided to keep the prize from the other, much more important one.

Kek her face at the end