What is the Greatest Nation in Europe? And Why is it Albania?

I dare a Western European to utter a single negative word about this country
Some Facts:
- Men are alpha as fuck
- We all love our country/ nationalistic as fuck
- You wont find a single black or brown face in the country
- Queers get beat
- Our women have many children and take care of the home while the men work
- Nobody goes hungry/thirsty
- We spent centuries defending central/western europe from muslim hordes with no thanks for it
- Two most famous Albanians: Mother Teresa and Skenderbeg were Catholic heroes
- We would never willingly pollute our culture with refugees/liberalism
- We treat our neighbors kindly.. when Greece entered it's economic downfall thousands of Greeks flooded our country and we accepted them as if they were our own blood
- We all marry within our race
- Hitler loved us, gifted his own Mercedes to King Zog I and fought for the expansion of Greater Albania because of our mutual Aryan blood
- Fascist Italy loved us too, Count Ciano helped expand the nation as well although he doesn't get enough credit for it
- Friendly diplomatic relations with everyone: NATO, both sunni and shias, turks, both Israel and Palestine, both Russia and China

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HGdOWK-huw0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtu.be/HGdOWK-huw0

>King Zog

Nigga u gotta be trolling me

Also pic related

>You wont find a single black or brown face in the country
Because all the rest immigrated here and in Swiss retard

>- We all marry within our race
More like you all marry within your immediate family

Albania has the typical Slav "i got the biggest bull" mentality and this is nor different from a black or mexican gang culture.

>We treat our neighbors kindly.. when Greece entered it's economic downfall thousands of Greeks flooded our country and we accepted them as if they were our own blood
HAHAHHAHAHA nigga there's almost 1/3 of your nation here in Greece, you gotta go back

You're an idiot.. there are thousands of Greeks that would disagree with your anti-Albanian sentiments
We're neighbors and Albanians have only treated you with kindness and respect
Thousands of Greeks were welcomed with open arms when your country went to shit

Hey bitchboy did your Paki master allow you to post today? Walk through London and count the English people
Albania is 100% Albanian
Have fun getting fucked by Arabs

Aren't they the biggest traffickers of white women in Europe? No whites would do that to their own race.

Albanians must be subhuman

trash country. I'd say at least you aren't gypsies but you're basically gypsy muslims with a high HIV rate.

No actually our people have always historically been there its stupid fake (((european boundaries))) that make you think that's your territory
An army of 25 people could conquer your entire shit nation right now dont be so happy

No, Italian mafia does that bitchboy Australian you have a submissive complex to the British lmao your entire nation is the shitty genetics of the British its like the garbage can of English people they used you as cannon fodder for every war

This proofs my point. With people like you Albania will remain an uneducated place on earth, but that's OK, the surrounding neighbour's will feel superior.

ayy lmao

Just for the record though, I'm just kidding. I like Albanians just fine, even the Muslim ones. Very hard-working people with a big heart. I also appreciate that they are a native population of Haemus that has kept its language. Many of them are spergs, but it's only natural with Albania's luck when it comes to political instability.

In any case, I hope you are fully Christianized again one day, and that your economy one day becomes functional.

French? I wont even make a negative comment towards that because you'll most likely be racially exterminated in the next few years
Albanians would never allow a pussy bitch like (((Macron))) to win lol he literally said "there's no such thing as a French culture"

Oh god another "shilling for Albania" thread again....when will you fucking mongrels realize, YOU'RE NOT WHITE. You guys have American presidents (and not the good ones) as statues in your shithole, organ trafficking country...just fuck off already, you've used up your country's Internet quota

Thank you I hope so too
I've never heard of any Albanian talking bad about Greek people we all respect you tremendously

Lmao a Canadian??
Literally 15 Alpha Albanians would conquer your entire country bitchboy
Go welcome your Arab refugees

Everytime I see a movie set in Europe with some typical shitty gang of inferior subhumans, they are always Albanians. Why is that mate?
What's the average IQ in Albania? Kek

Yep, the British built this joint and we honour our history. If the genetics were shit, how come we built one of the objectively best countries to live worldwide in 200 years, FROM SCRATCH?
Why haven't Albanians done that?
Hmm... Maybe you were projecting with those shitty genetics and garbage can comments. Kek

You forgot to make your "welcome refugees" poster today bitchboy
Dont forget the $76 billion you have to pay to leave the (((EU)))

kjkl

Literally nobody in the UK respects your. nation my rugby coaches were Australian and they were all fucking retards the stereotypes of your country are some inbred uncultured English who were left in a fucking swamp to rot but your managed to find the coastline now made some fancy buildings
Dont forget to honor your Queen in England bitchboy

Lmao an Albanian?!?! You guys literally have: 0 tanks, 0 aircraft, 0 people with IQ>120. Your people literally give in to whoever the largest power is, which is why you kissed Turkish feet for hundreds of years until you saw them wavering and then went onto kiss German feet. Then you saw them waver and went on to kiss American feet.

Literally NO ONE, in the Balkans likes you. The Croats have the Slovenes, the Serbs have the Romanians, the Bulgarians have the Hungarians. NONE of the people who live beside you like you.

That's rich Mehmet, you guys were ruled over by Arabs for centuries while whites all over Europe didn't give a fuck because guess what: YOU'RE NOT WHITE.

Fuck off shiptar

We fought the Turks for centuries idiot look up Skenderbeg every nation in the Balkans lost to the Turks you cant expect us to hold out for that long with no support but guess what? Out of all the nations conquered by the Ottomans they loved Albanians the most thats why over 20 Albanians were made Grand Viziers and generals in the Ottoman army and we still maintained our culture even though we were left to fend for ourselves
And no, every nation hates the Serbs..

>An army of 25 people could conquer your entire shit nation right now dont be so happy
kk

Irish? Oh man, ive seen your commercials and advertising lmao its 75% blacks and arabs
Albania is 100% white
Comment when youre sober

We could buy with that money three Albania, but why throw good money after bad money? Paying debts its never bad, but coming from a country with gypsie culture don't get it and stealing and deceiving is always high in your moral standards.

albos are literally the worst race. i would rather have jews in my country than you fucking parasitic faggots

autochtonous iljyrianjs

>- You wont find a single black or brown face in the country
except for the entire country

Did you forget to make your "Welcome
refugees" poster today?? Or did Achmed allow you to comment? Your country is going to shit every canadian I know tells me so Albania is 100% WHITE

Man there's history and then there's Albanian history. Just revise whatever you need to revise in order to become friends with whoever you're trying to impress. Spineless and disgusting people. You are literally the worst Europeans and we can see through your Albanian lies in a second because only a stupid rock-dumb Albanian would try to pass them off as truth. You're scum, your people are scum and your mother deserves to be raped.

No gypsies here bitchboy youre thinking of Romania you picked the wrong insult but that's okay for a genetically inferior Brit
Literally anyone from Britain can come over there and fuck your women youre born with an inferiority complex to them you fucking swamp monkey

Luckily, you already have jews thats why your advertisement is 70% blacks and browns lmao have fun getting colonized swamp rat

Serb lmaooo literally everyone hates you
If you even look at Albania the wrong way Trump will blow you back to the ice caves of Siberia where you crawled out from

>albanians
>liked by anyone
99% of the world population who even came into contact with your "civilisation" can merelly tolerate your bare existance

Luckily, only that will happen to you as you willingly allow rapists into your nation lmao Canadians are known as the weakest nation on earth nobody takes you seriously

You started WWI
Belgrade is still shit from Allied NATO bombings lmao
Say Albania two times and well blow you the fuck up once again Serb rat

You think I respect the UK currently? They have allowed themselves to be flooded with inferior mongrel muslims. Fact is, UK whites are coming down under in droves, which says it all.

If you needed "fucking retards" to teach you how to play rugby, what does that say about you? Kek

>bitch boy
You say that alot. Does it project your feelings of inferiority to all of Western European countries? Considering Albanian is, objectively, a shithole compared.
Again, what's the average IQ in Albania mate?

Stereotypes... Pic related

>Albanian alpha

> Comment when youre sober
hahaha nice

diaspora already raiding the thread

>Serb lmaooo literally everyone hates you

Why does every Albania Shilling thread end up with the whole thread hating on Albania and the Albanian posters calling people "bitch boy" etc? Because like I said, NO ONE likes you guys.

> chooses unattractive people
> heehe see some albanians are ugly therefore all albanians are stupid checkmate theists

Then please go back if it's so great

Never change the fact that Australia is literally the trash bin of the British empire
Your entire nation began because some Aristocrat Brits said
"where do we put all our garbage people?"
"How about that swamp in the middle of the ocean?"
What even is your culture? Your reject British lol at your best youll never be better than the lowest British person

No one likes us? All the non-S*rb flags are diaspora. It's the same flags a few Aussie, Leafs, US and some German flags. All the same posters.

How can S*rbs not realize they've been brainwashed hardcore into hating us just to serve the interest of their leaders.

Let me guess, he's a speaker in your nation yeah? Did he allow you to post today? I always laugh when Swedes comment on shit

Don't forget to honour miss Albania.

She enjoys getting blacked. Pic related. Does this mean niggers are preferable to Albanians? Fucking KEK

Albania? Thought it was a U.S. state desu

Average IQ is 90.

kek
Go back if you love it so much.

Canada is literally the weakest nation on Earth your entire culture revolves around weak men
Idk anyone who is scared of Canada lol arabs will conquer that shithole in under two years tops

who?

Isn't this Sup Forums tier though

>mfw
and we won
not just WW1, but we won WW2
we won aggainst eternal roach in Balkan Wars
we were wining aggainst you just fine until (((nato))) happened...

just look at this as a prolonged halftime...we have the patience of a bored brick, we can wait

Australia = Refugees Welcome
Blacks in Albania get beat
Blacks in Australia get government benefits

Lol what is America and Albania than?
62% white and a Zionist president and 100% shithole in "Evrope"

Crikey!

>Muh heritage

Fuck off muslim

Why so hostile?
>Albania is 100% WHITE
nvm, now I kind of feel bad for you: you're more considered with being seen as 'white' than 'Albanian'. Pretty pathetic and insecure if you ask me, especially when I did not question the notion once in my reply.

If you were closer to the Russians youd be getting fucked like Ukraine
All serb men fantasize about Russians fucking your 6'4" women Russians dont respect you at all lmao youre basically Russias southern military base the only people that like you are the ones who never learned history

I like this Pepe

> albanians are muslim
you have no clue what you are talking about?

at this point you're either diaspora shilling while on govt benefits or some underage retard who is gullible

"albania is 100%%% white gaizzz"
"we aren't turkish rape babiessss"
"everyone hates le srbs not usss xddd"
Subhuman.

Did I make that pic m8? No
The fact that a meme stating "Albanians are 101% subhuman" is so high up on google image results says alot... Kek

Who me? Or you? You welcome Muslim Arabs, and we beat them up
Its okay, English will give you a good smack in the mouth if you act up lmao an eternally colonized people

.t albo scum

Why can't a Croat or Serb bust your head in?

Every country should pay homage to the Super Power. It's just prudent.

This is why refugees fuck your women

> is so high up on google image results says alot... Kek

aboriginal intellectuals everyone

>thinking we care about russians
at least we get free shit from russians unlike you who got enriched uranium and soon would be dumped into the trash of the history after youserver your geopolitical purpose

As an Albanian I ask you OP to stop. Just stop. Thousands of years of conflict with everyone around us, I'd like to find peace on the internet.

not an argument friendo

also youre getting riled up over a few shitposts

sort yourself out

the only people who like albanians are other albanians. you dont need to be a diaspora to hate the jew v2

Because 1. Croats are our natural allies against the Serb scum
2. Serbs are scum and NATO will fuck them if they even look at us the wrong way
Kinda like how Habibi fucks your women in Canada = weakest people on Earth

Canada can be as weak as they want with us on their border.

Australia = English trash can
Get eaten by a crocodile fag

alright milos. you know that no other nationality has this much hate against us besides s*rbs. So when you get all riled up and angry and state spewing incoherent crap it makes it obvious.

not gonna happen shiptar boi
long time ago you reserved yourself a proper remove kebab meal and it will be Serbed cold dish

Dumped into trash? Like how NATO dumped you? Mladic tortured children in Srebrenica and you idolize him sadistic slav(e) cunt

Albanians lost their right to be European when they betrayed Christianity for Islam. You're not white.

idk lad i dont get the hate. i am orthodox myself.

Fuck off diaspora rats. And you stole the flag from the Byzantines. Give it back you thieving bastards

Blacks fuck miss Albania mate. She doesn't want any of you. Let that sink in...

Oh, and since you claim to know so much about Aussie history, you should know blacks got fucking exterminated here. Look up Tasmania mate, no abos there anymore... Wonder why?
My direct ancestors pioneered some of Western Australia and deliberately gave diseased blankets to abos to make them sick and wipe them out.
Killing blacks is in my blood kek. Getting BTFO by Muslims is in yours. Who's the bitch boy again?

Wrong, Croat here you guys are fucking subhumans.

Only met one good Albanian in my life and she sucked my dick.

when the level of kebab removal is just fine

NATO will send you back to the ice caves of Siberia lmao fucking Serbs you terrorized children in Srebrenica you fucking terrorists
Serbia = #1 terrorists in history

Fuck off Mehmet
Albanians are subhumans niggers and so are you

You betray your own people fagget Brit
Did your Pakistani master all you to comment today? Try walking through London and see if you dont get raped

Are you 13 or just a fat retarded 40 yr old?

I'm guessing the former.

What makes you think we did that? You do your country has betrayed Christianity. What's the church attendance in the UK? 2%? You've got dykes for priests and bishops, and you read the Koran in your churches?

You do know a lot of Christian Albanians were assimilated into Greek, Serb and Macedonian and for a long part it was the Albanian 'Muslims' who guarded and maintained the monasteries in Kosovo.

>- You wont find a single black or brown face in the country
hahaha ... albanians are turks. brown as my leather couch.