EASTERN EUROPE NO!

>Sizeable minorities of Central and Eastern Europeans say they would not want Jews as citizens in their countries, according to a new survey.
Wtf is their problem?

breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/05/12/survey-many-eastern-european-countries-reject-jews-as-citizens/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hWW27uwfH_E
youtu.be/aF5UfnhuF_c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kikes are a cancer on western civilization

fuck jews. they come into your country but have no patriotism, or maybe just for israel. they lobby with your politicians to make your forgein policy help israel instead of your own country. they make your leaders into strawmen for israel.

Fuck yeah east europe resist the cuckery of the degenerating West
Fuck off shill

SAGE THREAD NOW

Maybe Jews should stop pissing people off?

You can't change the fundamental nature of the Jew. It's very rare for a Jew to not act like a Jew. Best thing is to just not have them in Western countries.

Will Nazis here admit that painting swastikas on gravestones is going too far?

Truth be told it was probably a Jew that did it.

>hey rabbi.... watcha doin?

Many Eastern Europeans remember who the (((elite))) under communism were.

No. All Jews need to be put into the grave, 100% serious.

Frankly, just go home to Israel. No hard feelings

>Sizeable minorities of Central and Eastern Europeans say they would not want Jews as citizens in their countries
Why not? Aren't Jews white just like us, but have slightly bigger noses a phobia of pork?

youtu.be/hWW27uwfH_E

youtu.be/aF5UfnhuF_c

(((breitbart)))

Fake news from real jews.

need to be put into the oven

If they died of natural causes no.

If they died because I gassed them? It's probably a bit much. They paid their debt to society by then.

and whats wrong with that newfag?

Minorities? I've literally never met a Slav who wasn't an Antisemite.
Of course they'll never tell you point blank in the West, but if you're a Slav like myself they are more open about it.
I Eastern Europe on the other hand they are very open about it.
So open in fact that you'll typically see political opponents outing each other as being jew puppets in order to score points with the electorate.

Problem? It is like saying no to cancer is a problem. Who wants Jews? No one sane, this is why Israel exists, so they can fuck off there

>minorities

the west is delusional. also fuck kikes swastikas are graffitied everywhere in eastern europe, in the west even the vandals are pussies

they have no problem, they are smart! they also refuse muslims!
Eastern Europe is not cucked and never will be..they are one of the last hopes for Aryan people!

OY VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY

Gassing the kikes is paying off

>tfw Nazis become the new Jews

Well, they are muslims, so...