Should we start raping little girls to protest the bullshit on game of thrones?

Honestly, im trying to enjoy the series, but every episode is full of 15 year old girls who couldnt lift 100 pounds killing full grown men who could probably lift 350. Its just propaganda. Girls dont kill full grown men. They get raped by full grown men. Get it right game of thrones... get it right...

Someone clearly never knows what it's like playing around with the gun daddy left out on the counter. Too bad you never bit down on the barrel and saved me from this cancerous post.

saged
it's a show with dragons you nigger
stop watching the jews aids

You need to kill yourself, quickly

First few seasons were pretty red pilled and showed the dark realities of a medieval world, sansa almost got gang raped, Arya was weak and useless, but yea feminists have ruined the show ever since.

Oh look its Sup Forumss two resident homosexuals who have their mommies drip wax on them while they jerk off bc they like being submissive little bitches.
Cheers faggots!

>2017
>not already raping little girls

Fucking faggots

Skill matters more than strength.
You'd know this if you had any idea how to fight.
My 15 year old sister has been doing BJJ and kickboxing for 4 years now and could probably beat your ass.
You're only making this thread because you deep down find women physically threatening anyway seeing as your a manlet.

All of her kills are assassinations. She uses surprise and people's lack of consideration of her as a threat against them to get close and kill them before they can hit back.

She tried fighting the Hound face to face a few times and he slapped the everloving shit out of her

You're a weirdo mate.

desu the show has gone downhill since they moved past TSOIAF's books. They went Michael Bay and shit on the character development.

Based japan.

That sounds kind of hot.

That projection

I could cum in your sister twice while she spent 15 minutes trying to submit me.

You have to be demented to enjoy that show.

It's a despicable, over-emotional and ultra-degenerate soap-opera written by a kike slug.

they add this shit to fucking everything anymore. they even added it to The Last Kingdom, which is supposed to be set in reality.

the most ridiculous I ever saw was in that Total Recall remake though. 85lbs woman routinely kicking multiple 200lbs mens' asses at the same time. it's fucking absurd.

I hope it encourages women that they are tough badasses so they join the military. Less of my brothers will have to die for the Jew and families shopping trips.

It's probably more to do with character development and to make an interesting story,it is fantasy after all. Liberals projecting muh feminism onto it everytime a female character has a minor success just shows liberals to be completely bluepilled as they invest so much emotional and political energy into entertainment like they do constantly with Harry fucking potter.

Vid of said slappage?

>Muh feelings hurt while watching game of thrumps

Read the books. HBO destroyed the spirit of GRRMs dark fantasy by making it a sensational pulp for Philistines.

The novels are tragic interpersonal accounts of defeated people in the middle of a hopeless war. They are all crushed and holding out for some prophetic destiny to tie everything together. A Song of Ice and Fire is a sad slaughter that could have never been actualized into a vapid pop cultural zerg rush onto Hot Topic shelves, so the producers had to alter the whole presentation.

I can't blame GRRM for cashing out. He has over 50 million and the original fanbase can just ignore the show.

I may be weird but youre a fag.
Better to be weird :)

>STILL watching Game of Thrones
kys my man

Basically this, but Song of Ice and Fire is pretty low on the spectrum of books worth reading.