The largest hack in history

Who does pol think is behind this ransomware attack?

Also, what does this mean for the internet as a whole? Surely there will come changes in the way things are done/stored online.

news.sky.com/story/cyberattack-up-to-74-countries-affected-by-ransomware-say-experts-10874647

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lcu9BxTpQj4
youtube.com/watch?v=Ssnw2GA657s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Get ready for them to blame it on wikileaks even though they never released source code.
Then they'll try to blame it on Microsoft even though they patched the problem and all the affected refused to install updates months ago.

turn of internet, go outside

this was probably a test ran by the new world order to try to see how easy it would be to get into peoples lifes.

turn off the internet and go outside, their mind control wont work there

Dunno but RIP whoever they are now, attaching the NHS is like attacking the Queen.

>Who does pol think is behind this ransomware attack?
BEST KOREA

Theory 1: Threat to Trump (as in telling him about it before hand then doing it to show they're serious) after the Comey firing. Elites are getting backed into a corner and who knows wtf they'll do to prevent their house of cards from collapsing.

Theory 2: It's actually good guys doing it as a wake up call to get things secure before "others" fuck shit up in truly epic ways. Things like knowing about vulnerabilities and not patching them so orgs like NSA/CIA can rape them is absolutely unacceptable.

Either way the ransoms being asked for were shit. They could get so much more from places like hospitals that are desperate to get their info back. This definitely wasn't for money, something else is going on.

Theory 3: they're just doing it for the money you conspiratard

>THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Nah, then they'd be making hundreds of thousands if not millions instead of what, like, ~10 grand so far? Definitely not for the money.

Stop clicking random shit you fucking morons.
It's like nobody remembers limewire.

Or their plan just didn't work out how they intended

Soros of course.

It's a diversion. The real hacking as probably not been reported. It as to be.

Test for a much bigger attack? All I know is my infrastructure didn't get hit miraculously, with the fucking morons I have to support. I'm officially in condition yellow and making sure backups are good to go.

>Who does pol think is behind this ransomware attack?

Australia of couse

Can confirm it was the emus.

sensationalist BS.

we just launched a counter strike.
youtube.com/watch?v=lcu9BxTpQj4

Yea, anyone else here /sleepy/?

>Marble
Those shits they released. CIA hacking tools and the sort of which are now public and can be modified by already great hackers that have been doing the shit since they were in their teens/early 20s

>No attacks against australia
youtube.com/watch?v=Ssnw2GA657s

They demanded money, do you really think everyone want to "change the world?"

IT'S IN THE MILO. THE FUCKIN MI

>still thinking Trump represents any treat to the elites

This faggot has shown how easy mind he is by being played like a puppet by Bannon and her daughter's tits.

Everyone knows Australia has no money

>monkey reading comprehension

On break at the moment but I'm on a mental health ward tonight doing a night shift. Systems here are fine but every trust (regional body) has its own. I think neighbouring ones are down, it's pretty serious people will likely die because of this.

Nobody seems to be blaming Wikileaks. The ransomware used in these attacks appears to be based off NSA tools released by "Shadow Broker", an entirely unaffiliated group or person altogether. Wikileaks released segments of code used by the CIA to intercept encrypted communications through "endpoint hacking," which takes advantage of vulnerabilities on the device sending messages before they are encrypted by an application.

Granted, due to fears that it might be abused by authoritarian regimes malicious individuals. Wikileaks only released parts of the code and left much of it on their own internal servers. However, I'm sure an experienced team of programmers can fill in the blanks using what was publicly provided.

I doubt it. This isn't North Korea's M.O.

>no attacks in Australia

noice one lads

They found the guy who did it. He goes by the alias ZeroCool. He was screaming 'Hack the planet!' when they took him into custody.

This is the exact same hack used in the plot of Mr. Robot.

You own a business or something, burger?