If mass immigration is a Jewish plot to breed out the white race, then why don't they bring women...

If mass immigration is a Jewish plot to breed out the white race, then why don't they bring women? Why not bring women to Europe so white men can breed to them and make brown babies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
web-beta.archive.org/web/20141001103754/http://ec.europa.eu/dgs/policy_advisers/archives/experts_groups/docs/rapport_complet_en.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=6kq-YRc2EMQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because white women wouldn't vote for increased competition.

Maybe because they also want the breakdown of the family unit.

When a nation conquered a land did it kill all of the enemy women and bring in their own to breed the remaining men?

White women are the biggest fool's of any race or Creed.

damn jail bait

Breeding out Whites is just a bonus, the point is to clear the Muslim men outta Greater Israel

green shirt is my gf

greedy jews want them for themselves

Someone has to father those brown babies

The women need to stay behind to produce more waves of """refugees"""

They just want money, that's it. Money at the expense of you. It's not a conspiracy theory

If they wanted to kill the white race they'd just start a huge war or release a virus

Because women have had all sense of dignity and shame nigh erased over the last 70 or so years whilst most men have at the very least retained that.

you are a dumb faggot arent you?

first of all, black/shitskin women are ugly as sin, nobody wants to put their dick inside those beasts

second of all, a single man can breed with a lot of women, and they can be white among them so it isnt stopping anything

meanwhile if you bring black bulls, the white women are impregnated and they are locked away from white genes

They have to bring only men to maximize miscegenation.

If they brought Arab men and women, then the young Arabs would just date each other

If they bring only Arab men, then the young men will only have white European women to choose from, and thus if any of them want to get laid (which they do) they will only pursue white women

What is the future Sup Forums thinks the jews wanted? How can you have a muslim culture without the family unit?

I thought Sup Forums thought white women felt disgust for men. That they saw men as lower beings despite the fact that men were the ones who actually built our society.

That's the one that makes the most sense to me, but most of Sup Forums says there is plenty of evidence of a plot to end the white race. And those are the people my question was addressed to.

What does that have to do with the subject?

That's not what happened.

It's pretty rare to find a man who has children with more than one woman nowadays.

That one makes sense, but why can't you all agree with one theory? It just seems so scattered all over the place. Everyone gave me a different answer.

Because every race as strengths and weaknesses. The Jew knows this and acted accordingly.

Because white men won't go for sheboons and sheduneboons. White women are much easier to manipulate.

All of these other reasons, but also the arab/muslim polygamist culture leads to an excess of men that can be used in this fashion. And also they believe strong muslim men will forcefully convert the western women they marry.

Remember lads, the serpent went after Eve, not Adam.

First, they do. Not as many, but they do. Also, men aren't as compassionate or emotional as females. Females are far more likely to ache for the poor, hungry, Achmed who comes from Syria than males.

this

The Aryan race is naive and gullible because we are too trusting. Especially the women..
The Jews are stupid but very deceptive. They capitalize.

I agree with them being easy to manipulate, but not by white men. Now that they have the welfare state and don't need men's support anymore, what I see is that white women despise men and are controlled by the culture, instead.

Can you elaborate?

That makes sense. Ok, I have new questions:

Why didn't ANY TWO PEOPLE give me the same answers? Why did everyone give a different answer? It just seems really incoherent that Sup Forums doesn't agree in this subject, which is such an important foundation for the theory of the Jewish vs White.

Also, what is the "real" reason there aren't immigrant women? What is the reason the MSM would give, for exemple?

What do you care? You're Brazilian. You don't wear shoes and have a monkey face.

Suppose for a moment that you are a Jew. You want to break this chain called Western Civilization more than anything in the world.

Now, suppose that you have a cutter that you need to cut this strong, sturdy chain. You tried to cut this chain for 5000 years now, to no avail. You banged it, bit it, shit all over it; didn't matter.

So you get smart about it. You realize, hey, if I pour enough acid on one of the links to weaken it maybe I can break it this time.

You go and find the weakest-looking link. It's quite ramshackle compared to the rest of the chain. So you get to work. You pour acid on it for almost 100 years. The bottle of acid has the label "Women's Rights."

Now you finally are ready to break the chain; but just to make sure you won't fail yet again, you apply some nigger lube onto your bolt cutter and get to work...

That's why Jews don't try and corrupt men as much as women. Nature always finds the path of least resistance.

The Jews worship Satan. They murdered Jesus.

women are the bottleneck on reproduction. jam up the bottleneck on white reproduction with a bunch of shit and you won't get any more white reproduction.

yup :(

>What is the future Sup Forums thinks the jews wanted?
I don't think it's the jews personally. I think there's an ancient European aristocracy that is still in power. A lot of jews might happen to serve them though.
I think that they want some kind of Eurasia to happen. They want to end the conflict that existed between Europe and the middle east for millennia with some kind of unification (and the west's survival is already dependent on control over the region anyway). They want to unify race and culture too.
>How can you have a muslim culture without the family unit?
For now they would have to encourage Islamic families. They're much better at it than whites as it is. While it might not work out so well with the first mixed generation, it'll work better for the next ones.

The secondary impact is the demoralization of the native males. Importing so many young sexual prime aged males serves not just the logistical goal of destroying the nations racial demographics but also the psychological goal of breaking the fighting spirit of the host nations men. Its working and its doing serious damage to the west and our ability to fight to keep whats ours. Women mix with foriegners then men check out then women dont respect them and it becomes a vicious cycle. Ive always ended up at the conclusion that if you want to destroy a peoples spirit and identity the fastest and most destructive method is corrupt the women. That gives you direct access to the children and you bypass the natural role of the male as gatekeeper. Men are too smart to open the door but women are gullible. They really do trust the tv and the media and their friend from the gym as bearers of truth. A city is much easier to sack if you get a spy to open the gates at night rather than outright attack it when the soldiers are manning the ramparts.

imagine sending 10 million white men to Japan vs sending 5 million white men and 5 million white women

In scenario one, if every single man (hypothetically) manages to reproduce, there are now 10 million half white/half Japanese babies.

In scenario two, you can imagine that a lot of white men would end up hooking up with the imported white women, and you'd have a much smaller percentage of new mixed babies

This is all a diabolical plan, with every detail thoroughly thought out to ensure the maximum reduction in white people as a percentage of world population in the smallest time frame possible. Then, once Europeans are small enough in number relative to everyone else, the hoards of brown people who eagerly eat up the retarded nonsense they're spoon fed telling them the only reason they're poor is because white people stole everything from them, literally believing in the "we wuz" philosophy, will then gladly, and also capably, with their massive numbers, tear us to shreds, and inhabit our beautiful countries for a few years until it all eventually is reclaimed by nature due to their ineptness.

They murdered him in cold blood. They knew that he was the son of God, the light, the anointed one, peace to all mankind, but they murdered him. They did so in cold blood.

The MSM never reports that they're mostly men. They' never site any statistics, and act like it's mainly women and children coming

The truth about immigration by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

>Be Son of God
>Show the Jews how to live good lives
>Be Jews
>Kill the messenger
>Eternally damned

These Jews have no idea what's coming for them, do they?

Why do you morons "think" and speculate instead of literally reading the official documents?

web-beta.archive.org/web/20141001103754/http://ec.europa.eu/dgs/policy_advisers/archives/experts_groups/docs/rapport_complet_en.pdf

God I miss high school.

Because that's way too long, dude.

wtf is that and please summarize it

That seems so crazy to me. Does the government give any justification? The academy?

Do they literally just cherry pick men and leave out women and children for "no reason" and leave it unreported?

Because white women have been programmed for decades to be vapid, virtue-signalling, debt-cow, whores.

this erection feels illegal

It's almost as if one wants to feel bad for the Jews, but then you remember ; they killed humanity. Demons.

Have they shown any other behaviour than that of a stereotypical demon?

Nope.

But JEWS, let me tell you this - your demonic behaviour turned me into a Christian. Having seen such demonic behaviour, it dawned on me that there must be an opposite.

Now, when I visit my 90 year old grandmother and tell her that I understand her calling Jews the children of Satan, I can finally say yes, I understand you on a spiritual level, grandma.

youtube.com/watch?v=6kq-YRc2EMQ

If white women see white men fucking browns they will flip out, cancel the feminism programming and compete for white male attention.

True story, while women feel like they are winning (that white men want them but cannot have them) and cucking white men, they are complicit in the destruction of the west. You want to make white bitches lose their shit. Let them fuck tyrones WHILE YOU ARE banging ths hit out of arabs, latinas, whatever NON IRONICALLY. Meaning they have to believe they have to compete for that white cock.

>implying any group of women are gonna go alone to another country, unless they're prostitutes

Not even meaning to be mean that's just fact. Think about it. They can't go anywhere except outside of the strict control whatever compounds they're in. If they go out, they're easy pickings for men of any race, creed or tribe. No males of their own are there to even offer any form of physics defence. That's why only prostitutes go over, cos if they're gonna get fucked, they may as well get paid for it.

i like the cut of your jib :)
keep spreading the Truth. it's working.

I dont know if the jews are trying to kill the white race, but if they are bringing women would not kill off a race since it would allow for the Y chromosome of white men to survive. If it is just Arab men fucking white women, and white men dont breed, the European Y chromosome is dead. But if it is White men, fucking Arab women, then the European Y chromosome will survive and Arab wombs will simply be used to carry the seed of European men.
>B-u-u-t then the MtDNA of European women will die out!!
The MtDNA of a race will never die out, because someone will always fuck them. Women hold the key to genetics and they decide who passes on their linage or not. They will always pass their genes. You can see this from extinct races and tribes, for example the Guaches. They are gone, but the DNA of their women is still present in the modern Canarian Island population.

Y chromosome is important, look at Mexicans and Puerto Ricans. The Taino Y chromosome is extinct, not found in modern Puerto Rican men. Because the Spaniards went in there and cucked all the men. They did not had to genocide them (which lets face it, there was mass killings) but many Taino women just wanted to have kids with the new tall powerful men from foreign lands and the Taino men did not pass down their genes and they died out. This is why Puerto Ricans will tell you they are Spanish, and take pride in it. Of course there is African Y chromosome present among Puerto Ricans, meaning the Spaniards let Africans cuck them with theur brand new conquered women. Explains why PR women are complete sluts and why a lot of PR men act like niggers. Now compare that to Mexico where 30% of Mestizos carry a Native Y chromosome, meaning they are descendants of indian men who fucked Spanish women or Mestizas. and then you would understand why Mexicans go full MUH AZTEC WARRIOR. Mexico remains a pretty much native country even the name is indigenous.

Holy FUCK post more dude

They're dodging conscription into civil wars. (Or peacetime service in Eritrea, but Eritrean conscription is borderline slavery.)

Women and children don't have to join the army, so they have less of a need to flee. It's not because of Sup Forums fantasies about breeding out the white race.

This. The white genocide is only a byproduct of the Jewish greed for sheckles. "Refugee" men are the perfect excuse to get cheap labor on mass.

They have no respect whatsoever about the culture or biology of the native people.

Because White women would most likely to betray their own race than White men. Only men are capable of practicing honor and glory.

>If they wanted to kill the white race they'd just start a huge war or release a virus

You have no idea how biology or war works
Even teenagers nowadays are not this stupid.

The jewish plot is to turn white women fat and ugly and masculine, and the few attractive ones left turn into raging narcissistic cunts.

That's when the asian women come in to finish the job. They are cute, maintain a normal weight, feminine, and eager to spread their legs for white men.

Sh3 has to be
Fingerrf..
Girl on right

Perfect

Because only white women are allowed to reproduce. White men would still try to find a way to create a strong family unit, and that's bad.

They have, there's no white women around here that isn't shhhhhhiiiitttttt

Because one man can implant his seed into many women, it's the natural order of things, It doesn't work in reverse. When you have too many men competeing over women, this disrupts the natural order and causes chaos. Chaos is the objective. Don't think so? Just watch TV. Up is down, black is white and so on.. Chaos and confusion. It's much easier to subjugate a population under those conditions.

Someone, please explain. Are you saying the jews don't have this power? Or that war is too expensive? Or that there would never be a war in a 1st world country?

The "If they wanted to kill the white race they'd just start a huge war or release a virus" argument made complete sense to me and is just more evidence to the fact that Sup Forums's idea of the Jewish hatred for the white race is just schizophrenia.