Is race mixing between nords and meds acceptable?

Is race mixing between nords and meds acceptable?

Two polar opposites of the white race

Other urls found in this thread:

ancient-origins.net/history/exploring-little-known-history-celtic-warriors-egypt-005100
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>meds
>the white race

>Either
>Human

The Anglo is the perfect synthesis of Mediterranean guile and Nordic tenacity. We have inherited both cultures and perfected them as our own.
Soon we shall sweep away the worthless EuroPEONS and all will rue the day that they dared show their inferiority around us even once.

Americans are the most powerful race of white people.

I have both nordic and mediterranean ancestors and I am probably whiter than 95% of american posters.

Yes. Whites are white, mixing between meds and nords makes ubermensch. Anyone who says otherwise is a Jew subverter.

Too alpha for u?

Every day I train for the upcoming ARYANDIED and MEDMASSACRE.

arent meds mixed with northafrican arabs and turks?

It always existed. Europa is the true diverse continent, unlike Niggafrica ou the Middle East, you can find the whole spectrum of hairs, eyes in Europa, and there were trades, wars from Spain to Danemark, from France to Russia. But only way to travel was the horse, and it was expensive. Consequently, what you call «racemixing» between an Italian woman and a Polish guy (for instance) was very very rare.

Nowadays, it still rare. People in Italia marry with other people in Italy, people in Poland marry with other people in Poland.

but southern italy is like a different country compared to the rich northern side. Renaissance happened in northern italy Florence, Genoa ect.

Biology determines when race mixing is not acceptable. Are north-med mixed kids retard or weak? Here your answer

>raiding saxons
>mediterranean guile

It is a rather recent problem. We are here talking about racemixing between europeans, which existed for 4000 years and not desindustrialisation in Italia which happens for 40 years.

Are you some foreigner working in England ? It's disturbing to see someone from England who agree with the "beady" thesis.

>Racemixing with someone of the same race

Fee-fi-fo-fum
I smell the blood of an ARYAN
Be he alive or be he DIED
I'll have his ARYAN blood refined

Squeeze it from his ARYAN veins
Suck it down the refinery drains
Pour into the Saxon cup
ANGLO raise your glass, and sup

ANGLOS dinner appetiser
Little Hans is none the wiser
Walking snack in Lederhosen
Another ARYANDIED is chosen

I married a nord myself

Gray eyed Nordic phenotype here. I will gladly sow the seeds of white nationalism in an Italian girl. Because Meds, Nords, and Saxons are best friends for life.

I fucked one already, and that pale brown skin be damned, the pinkest nipples I ever did see.

The question is, should both Nords and Meds be impregnating gorgeous Slav girls, and why is the answer hell fucking yes? Long story short, NEVER WEAR CONDOMS WITH A SLAV!

what deindustrialization?

I'd prefer nords and meds to stay pure because I want blond hair and blue eyes to still exist in the future, but it's just a cosmetic thing so it's not that bad.

Kill all anglos

ANGLO PROPAGANDA
N
G
L
O

I wonder if they would honor my request to eat her ass as my last meal when I am in death row for raping her and murdering her family?

Mediterraneans- Italy, Spain/portugal- relatively uncucked- fucked millions of indian bitches and started the mob

Nords- Sweden, Finland, Scandinavia- Fully cucked, WE WUZ VIKINGS, women stolen by mudlsimes

learn the difference sweetie

Slavs - Completely uncucked, still Christian, women know who rules the house, would never betray.

As for me I prefer med women, every «nordic»women I met (from Germany or Sweden) was feminist and boring.
> What is your passion ?
> Music !
> Great ! You play piano or guitar ?
> Hem no, I'm just listening.

Or :
> What do you like the most ?
> Travel !
> ...

Typical blond woman.

Who is this woman? I want to save this picture but she looks potentially underaged.

Dinaric master race.

/our guy/ pewdiepie is gonna produce some lovely European masterrace offspring with his italian girl.

Nords and meds make up masterrace combination

>Typical blond woman
>Typical woman
FTFY.

Women are followers. Its your job to be worthy of following.

No.
T. Med

Nice storage room.

it hurts because it's true

>flag
>the white race

Nordic women prefer med men, med men prefer Nordic women. eventually it will all mix unless Nords put boundaries and restrictions

Taylor Swift is part Italian, too.

/thread. Pol continues to prove it has no fucking clue what "race" means.

Doing it now. Almost 4 kids, 4th is due in 2 weeks.

Of course. Nord/Med mixes are the most superior. Survival skills of the Nord, intellect and creativeness of the Med.

I'm Italian Anglo and I'm pretty alright

Aside from being on Sup Forums

Maybe a thousand years ago. Now, no.

Sure.

And no, Turks are not meds.

But I'm allowed to race mix with Anzu.

Greek/German here. 6”6, Hazel-Green eyes, Dirty Blonde hair (Although my Greek side has always been blonde, tall, and blue/green eyes, we're from Epirus and Ithaca), I work hard, make my money, and have a good time partying. The only shit thing, is that when I'm with wogs, I'm the least woggy, and when I'm with Anglos, I'm the wog, but I'm always having a good time with everyone, so who gives a shit.

ancient-origins.net/history/exploring-little-known-history-celtic-warriors-egypt-005100
it actually works the other way around little med boi

Greeks and Germans are great but shorter people, how tf you end up 6'6.
Did you ancestor take a trip to here?

This honestly, every Mediterranean I've known is fucking chicks left and right since age 14 and is loud, always wanting to fight, every Nord I've known including myself is quiet, introverted, handles physical labor very well, has good control, the two creates the ultimate balance.

Yes it is acceptable.

>wog
Does Aussie wog mean something similar to British wog?

its a funny meme, doesnt beat (((Germ)))posting though

just ask your fellow nord
tall DARK and handsome snow nigger

Greek or Italian, sometimes lebs or other meds included.

>Nordcuck
>tenacity

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

My dad (pure Greek) 6”4, blonde as a kid but now dark brown, green eyes, I have no idea, why we're so tall, my grandfather, was 6”2, blonde, blue eyed, was descended from nobles or something like that. My mum's side comes from Lower Saxony I think.

>typing in a germanic language
daily reminder that this country died the day we let eye-tyes in because the kikes could hide among them

>anglo
>human

just impregnate her already pewds

t. turkish shitskin Larping as a med

No. Snowniggers should not be allowed to taint Med blood; the creators of European civilization.

no, nords are just snow niggers that believe that they are superior just because their hair and eyes are a different color

how many girls you know had a crush on uncle Joey? Now how about uncle Jesse.
Also chances you're closer in height and stature to a Turk than anyone in Serbia

nice

>Turkish rape baby

Two polar opposites LOL no that's niggers and whites you piece of shit abbo troll.

>buttmad turk who watched hollywood cancer is pretending he is whiter than an ohioan

>typing in english
why are poo eyes so jelly?

people who worry about 'the white race' nowadays are illiterate generally speaking. its such a blanket term that any discussion about it gets you to ask 'but which white people' in the back of your head. why worry? A fairly large part of the world is already white to a large extent. people stay indoors more, the sun hits us all less, there ya go. nobody gives a shit about your skintone at the end of the day.
What matters is culture. and to kill out the bad cultures that promote savage behaviour.

>using arabic numbers

All people in the world should asslick arabs r8?

i dont care as long as anglos stay clean

I need to find myself a nord descendant in Minnesota so I can make the pan-european masterace.

Pretty much this ^^^^^^

you are still talking to me in a germanic language paco, you can fuck off back to mexico anytime you want

does this ugly faggot have to make us look bad in every thread? do you think you look handsome or something dweeb?

fuck off shitskin and stay away from our women

And you are still using numeric system invented by camel riders you don't seem to like.

You're typing in Italian letters Jew

Oswald Mosley rolls in his grave

She's a qt. He should start a family already, he old is he?

Say that to my face

>butt mad eye-tyes who should have been executed on ellis island are still responding to me
its so fucking rich how meds think they are relevant when they couldn't even defeat some bosnian bandits with a modern military

Why do you fucking Jewbags always make this European vs. European threads?

KILL YOUR FUCKING SELVES!!

Eating Milo out of the can and sinking tinnies isnt training cunt.

27 and she's 24

This desu.

Pewdie has a weird looking girlfriend. No offense.

(((OP)))

>kill out the bad culture

Which just happens to be black culture 95% of the time and doesn't go away no matter how much money you throw at it

Only goes away when you remove black people

Med here to I'm much more intelligent and capable then 99% of the population, you're more than likely just a stupid nigger.

>meds are this insecure that they have to eric estrada post

mamma mia mucho testosterone senoir
fucking wogs

They should start soon and by soon I mean 2 years ago.
I've got soon to be 4 kids and I'm only 30.
>not posting the Americanized version
I wish this one had all the extra stuff on the right

Fug

well ill have you know that i learned boxing in a gym where i was the only white guy, so i know i'm tougher than you spergman

except all roman military inventions were copied from the celts and until gaiius marius showed up they generally paid nordic men to fight for them, which they also did later so they could have gay sex with each other.

All Europeans are compatable with each other. Just look at the US. We don't care what part of Europe you're from if you're white you're the same.