Soon her revenge will be complete and he'll never molest another young girl

Soon her revenge will be complete and he'll never molest another young girl.

Is this shopped?

No, actually.

she's pretty atrocious from head on. Too much donny in her

She's definitely had some work done, too. No telling if that made it worse.

something about those eyes...

It's contempt. She even has a more genuine reaction talking to people like Merkel.

oh shit

Funny, it's she that did the molesting and he that's paying for it. Her name was on the Epstein flight log, that's how they got to Trump. He loves her and would sacrifice anything for her, that's why you saw Trump go full globalist in March.

this one's my favorite

Are women inherently evil?

All those years of molestation flashing though her thoughts

yes. Selfish as well

this one is interesting. Its more of a bewilderment/disgust

>this thread is at the top of the catalog
Jesus fucking Christ I hate nu Sup Forums

Bedtime

tell us about the good old days, grandpa

Dude. OP. Seriously. Obama's dad married under aged girls, three times. One of them was 13.

Do I need to crack open my #pizzagate folder?

please do

please

Don't you listen to your own fake news? Pizzagate is fake now.

No. The females that we call "women" today are evil, but then again, so are the "men".
We have thrown out the traditional dichotomy of men and women, replacing it with equality. This equality drives women to abandon their gracious qualities and be more aggressive - which, when combined with their biological female mental faculties causes them to be vindictive and nasty. This equality drives men to abandon their assertiveness and be more docile - which, when combined with their biological mental faculties causes them to be underhanded and dishonest. Society and family can only be fixed when males are men and females are women.

Yeah, fake.

She's wearing a fucking choker in the Oval Office?

After there any photos of "the don" where he isn't making an o with his mouth or otherwise looking stupid?

sometimes a pizza is just a pizza

welp, sys.Sup Forums not responding, how convenient. Can't post my other images.

How many men sit that close to Clockboy Ahmeds father when theres plenty of room to scoot over? Obamas face expression is predatory isnt it? And he has his legs crossed like a man used to getting blowjobs. ClockDaddy can lean right over and do his thang right after his smoke.

>Soon her revenge will be complete and he'll never molest another young girl.

LMAO. It's hilarious because with the way he talks about her, it's not guaranteed to be wrong.

Is Ivanka actually Marina Abromavic?