THIRD WORLD GENERAL

It's been a while, fellow thirdworlders.

Let's get comfy while talking about corruption, poverty and politics

Other urls found in this thread:

vancouversun.com/untamed torrent well water threatens multi million dollar vancouver homes/11775190/story.html
vancouversun.com/business/Part Ritzy Richmond neighbourhood where many poor/11136169/story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5TiVwZ8wFEo
youtube.com/watch?v=zTA4zt_FMnI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw store brand macaroni and hot dogs and basically 56k tier internet

>basically 56k tier internet
Heck my internet here is still faster and bandwidth uncapped, unlike many in murrika. Plus no one gives a shit what I download.

>56k tier

HOW

You gotta be shitting me, this can't be real

Ahhhh, classic communist garbage. Good thing the populace is pretty redpilled against those shitters because of NPA

Why can't we nuke third world countries for fun?

it's holocaust time

>no one gives a shit what I download
one of a few blessings of the 3rd world

Hi

Third worlder study in USA here.
Can't wait to return to the shithole that is middle east. a Tourist say to me that it always gets worse as time goes on. He told me that locals don't notice it because they experience it on a slower pace, while visitting in 3-4 year intervals gives you a better idea of how much has changed.

Also feels ironic that upper class income is upper-middle class income here.

studying*
and to think I got 110 from TOEFL.

Yes

Hello fellow peasants.

Talking about Corruption, What's up with Odebrecht? I havent heard about it in an while.

r8 my battlestation

How long do you guys expect to keep the device you're posting on before it gets stolen?

also my doggos

Is that the skull of the last user you beheaded?

Why haven't you guys exterminated them yet?

yes, it was for my nephew's science homework.

i gave my dogs the leftovers, it was pretty messy though.

Do you study maths ? I saw the calculus book.

Did you manage to find a job with all the discrimination in SA ?

>monkeys using trees as roads
Argentina what the fuck I thought the monkey stuff was just a meme

Very handsome puppers. You are lucky, user.

You used to be great, Mandela is a criminal

'sup Gupta

>toilet paper roll

At least you guys had urban planning. Take a look at our organic mess

thats a neat ball sack mud flap

i'm here for work but it definitely sucks

Can we ever recover?

Only La Plata had, Buenos Aires and other cities planned too, but it wasn't enough

Comfy/10

my buddy works DEA in el paso, and does a ton of cartel shit. how bad is it there, really, in places like Sinoloa?

>shit river

Holy fuck lol

no, im studying [spoiler]CS[/spoiler]

but it helps me sometimes when i need something.

thanks mate

peoplealway complain about trump but 'straya's govt is far worse that whatever that man can do

>MFW /n/ hipsters haven't discovered this titegapz machine.

dunno, never have been in the north since im from CDMX

>how bad is it there
well, the main problem with mexico is that 50% is hardworking people ( i have seen neighbours going from huts to 3 floor buildings because the sons got studies and helped the family)
and the other 50% are literal monkeys whose life goal is to drag the other side down

Hey guys

if we are third world, what's left for Somalia or Zimbabwe, etc?

Nice bullet hole stickers.

Mexicans allowed?

H A Y Q U E M A T A R L O S A T O D O S

who's your prime minister again tony bennet?

Yes, I worked for an agency for three years but left because it was shit. I have an interview on Monday for a better one.

>stickers
>when you can get the real thing for free

This
Malcom Turnbull is the worst leader in the western world
Tony Abbot, even though I don't agree with him on most issues, he was a good leader

Rate my neighborhood, Sup Forums.

The forth world?

>tfw too poor to have clean drinking water

HOLY FUCK, IT'S SHITHOLE COUNTRY THREADS LIKE THIS WHICH MAKE ME SO HAPPY TO BE AN AUSTRALIAN

why would you willingly live in mordor brazil?

move to nu-europe brazil

Why do they go after the Chinese so much? I get how corrupt the Chinese government is, but to target by ethnicity...

Awesome labs. Is yellow part terrier?

Same reasons why blacks can target whites openly and suffer no strong backlash outside of conservatives circle in your country.
Jealousy and because powerful politicians allowed them to without any strong social backlash because they profit from it too.

In the best britfag impersonation I can muster:
"And here we have the 'shitpostus australis', it is in its natural habitat and has begun its 'banter' dance. This dance services not as a means for a mate, but instead is used to establish a pecking order among its pack.
However, this particular one has appeared to group with those not of its pack. This choice serves as a training ground for when it returns to its pack to banter its way to be the alpha male"

Ah, the eternal gibs me dats. Ironically the Chinese are part of that here because they suffer from our "white privilege."

I've traveled a lot and visited every continent except for the Americas and Antarctica and seriously, the Philippines, Manila in particular was the dirtiest and filthiest city I've ever had the displeasure of being at.

Outside say into the islands in the Visayas is beautiful though.

Never been to India (and probably never will) so that could be a contender if I were so inclined.

The outback is 4th world right?

It's unhabitated desert. At least it's clean and free of Pinoys

How about the abbos?

why do first world countries have high suicide rates?

they dont get the succ

That shit's dirty, I've never tried walking through a flood

Why are Australians so unhappy tho?

Wow really? But I can recall Australia having a high HDI

That's actually fucking genius desu, especially if you need portability in a back back.

You need a ton of practice for balance alone

came here recent from Lebanon. Going back soon fortunately...Lebanon may be shithole at times but it has spirituality and purpose. i am christian as is my family. we have thousands years history and are proud, unlike half-baked christians in the west. ancient heritage is cherished people have a purpose in life beyond materialistic jew. 1st world countries are corrupt by jews and their people are ashamed to have any heritage. jewSA, Jewrope, and the caliphate of sweden are proof of this. more muslims in sweden than in lebanon lol you got cucked niggers

where is dutatertot when you need

You're missing out. Try it some time. It's fun. Look at all these people having so much fun in the flood.

They live in a first world country. They have no reason to be unhappy. Whatever unhappiness they have is imaginary, like White female feminists who are the most privilege group in the world, yet seeing a manspreading is enough to make them suicidal.

Untouchable worlds or total Ancap paradises!
Y tu wey? Te vas a quedar en D.F ñero? A puro huevo pinche chilango! Ojala que tu futuro se va bien!
>t.un culero mechanico con raices en Monterrey y Mexicali

waterfront is industrial bullshit instead of public parkland, etc. Nice job.
Toronto used to be this way.

there's no hope in this filth mudlimes ridden country

this guy literally, LITERALLY, did nothing wrong

Or have a metal rod that clicks in each seperate wheel frame for a tad more stability. FYI... Literally every Filipino I personally know (guestimation based on home, car and conversations) earns at least $60k and up to $120k+ here in Los Angeles. Mechanics, Nurses, Doctors and Logistics & Transportation (that I know of).

Chinks ruin anything involving money. Take Canada for example:

Investment immigration visas? Ruined by chinks. Investment money intended for a growing business that generates tax dollars just stagnates as an $50k anchor bought and sold by chinks looking to get papers. No tax revenue but all the chinks brought in on that same $50k "investment sure do collect a lot of social assistance. More on this.

Real estate? The reason I will never be able to afford property near where I work is because chinks gamed the system to buy, flip, buy, flip etc without any oversight. They also bribe local govt to issue rezone permits that totally fuck up the traffic in urtban areas and then go on to build them with unlicensed shoddy contractors who flea when shit like this happen:
vancouversun.com/untamed torrent well water threatens multi million dollar vancouver homes/11775190/story.html

Everything is over-priced and shit quality.

And speaking of these houses, you have mainland fucks buying up the choicest properties, move their dependents there, and continue making money overseas without declaring income. Million$$$ neighborhoods all reporting below-poverty line income.

vancouversun.com/business/Part Ritzy Richmond neighbourhood where many poor/11136169/story.html

And guess what? They all shamelessly collect the tax credits and other benefits designated for their income bracket. I see chink families roll up in their Porsche Cayenne's dropping off kids who are on the free lunch program.

I'm not even gonna go into the temp worker program abuse by Chink-owned mining and oil companies...

I hope the mudslimes fuck em hard.

yes. i think it has to do with SJWs. while thye're busy fighting SJWs or giving up completely and going MGTOW, we are too busy playing in our backyards

youtube.com/watch?v=5TiVwZ8wFEo

nepotism

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeit

Huh looks familiar.

GRIFFIIIIIIIIITH!

Always bring Toilet paper with you everywhere, you never know if these is going to be any, fucking trains never have any.

Unhappiness depends on current circumstances. If you grow up in a wealthy nation you wanted more from life while raising in the streets of Manila you are happy if some tourists feeds you.

>we are too busy playing in our backyards
When you aren't working 18 hour shifts in saudi arabia so your kids back home can eat a bowl of rice a day.

Rich doesn't mean happy m8
Look at Japan
Life is easy as shit there, the worst thing a nip will ever have to worry about is passing a test or whatever
They kill themselves so much they have a designated suicide forest
If you visit the average favela wearing average favela clothes you'll find that people there are surprisingly happy despite their shit situation and hopeless life situation.
The human mind is a wondrous thing. It thrives in adversity.

Japs live in boxes and have to work a lot to sustain themselves. People are happier where they don't work much.

Why my shitty country HPI score is so high? :thinking:

>If you visit the average favela wearing average favela clothes you'll find that people there are surprisingly happy despite their shit situation and hopeless life situation.
This is very true to people here

Happiness doesnt equal money. First world people may have money but TV ads always tell them they need more, boss bullies them to stay all day at work and if you are a man, the whole culture basically tells you that you are responsible for everything wrong that ever happened. People from shit countries have almost nothing but are content with what they have and can enoy their lives

Favelados live in tin shacks and work for most of their short lives. They also usually have to pay the local drug lord for "protection"(just like the mafia). They also deal with an ungodly amount of crime
Not having to work might make people happier because it relaxes them, but living in a favela is probably more stressing than being a nip and they're still happier
It's a cultural issue, Japan is uptight and has high expectations of it's citizens.
You can see this even in any form of japanese media. Small, ugly or fat people are usually grossly exagerated and are always self conscious, while good looking people are constantly praised or put into situations where they stand out( i.e: all the girls look like fat dudes, except the cutest one)
Meanwhile, in the favela, you people ranging from extremely ugly to very unsightly, with incomes ranging from literally starving to small time drug dealer.
There are, obviously, outliers, but the average favelado is inferior in all ways to the average nip and I think that's what makes them so much happier.

RARE opportunity

redpill me on afganistan. Do they hate burgers? Do they treat their women badly? Are the memes real?

SEA is very happy to play a game of DOTA

It's just what people have observed as apart of their nature. They have a talent for finding loopholes and exploiting them with-out any regard for the ramifications.

>Rich doesn't mean happy m8
This is what poor people tell themselves.

>If you visit the average favela wearing average favela clothes you'll find that people there are surprisingly happy despite their shit situation and hopeless life situation.
Ignorance is bliss? Who knew?

on the contrary,

youtube.com/watch?v=zTA4zt_FMnI

>56k
>worse than third world internet
We already have 50mbs. I'm just waiting for my old contract to end to get it installed.

that seems harder to ride than if he just did the unicycle. he is always off balance and need to use his abdominal hard to keep it under him while leaning forward on the handlebar.

Forever, third worlders have guns.

I miss the islands, I'd rather live in a shithole than America.

I could've gotten married by now if I stayed.

Western women don't like your pinoy ass?