Are you stacking precious metals, anons?

Are you stacking precious metals, anons?

Other urls found in this thread:

osler.com/en/resources/regulations/2016/update-on-canada-s-bail-in-regime
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well, I am Jewish, so...

No, but I do own stock in them.

well I can't shoot gold and silver out of my rifles

No because when you go to sell them Jews only give you 80-90% of market value. Atleast that's what I was told

What should I invest in when I graduate and get a job?

give me your jew gold

i enjoyed warren buffets comment on gold

paraphrase:

"we dig it out the ground, then bury it back in the ground and hire people to protect it"

yes

seems retarded to me

A mortgage; can't go wrong with property.

>Owning theoretical gold

Enjoy your worthless paper.

>selling precious metals with intrinsic value for the jew paper money instead of trading it for land/capital/property etc...
good goy

im stacking coffee, alcohol and sigarettes

So you don't have any paper money?

it's more or less a hedge against inflation. Gold has had a pretty much constant buying power for the last three hundred years.

I sure am

Brass, copper. Yeah.

>not using it to mint your own coins

I think you don't understand what it is for.

It'll keep its value if the market crashes, at least.

>hoarding gold
>not hoarding ammunition

I don't think you realize just how serious this global meltdown will be.

my nigga

Faggot. I've cast and reloaded plenty of silver bullets. Come the shapeshifter revolution. You are not a proper American

Yeah brass, copper and, lead.

Doubtful money would be absolutely worthless. Even at signs of a financial crisis, Gold rockets in price, I cash out with a good hunk of money. If financial crisis gets worse and it looks like shit it gonna go down, I now have money to go out and buy real supplies that will actually provide value towards me staying alive.

What are you going to do, go out into the wilderness with a bunch of gold bars with you? Are you gonna barter with gold bars when people need things like food? Are gold bars gonna stop people who are trying to kill you?

i can understand that but it still seems like the same thing as owning a diamond, just blatant jewry

yes

Your GF is gonna get fucked by a werewolf and you're gonna sit there and watch, faggot.

>Gold has had a pretty much constant buying power for the last three hundred years.
Gold price is driven by speculation. It rises and crashes regularly.

Bit of both is good. Food-water-precious metal-ammunition-weapons are the holy pentarchy for surviving in a post-civilization world.

Silver is more useful than gold.
You can keep water from going fetid and make colloidal silver.
Gold is pretty much useless other than not tarnishing.

Hahaha ishyggddt

>tfw bought 5 fine ounces when gold was like 600$/oz
you'd have to be dumb to buy now though

What the fuck happened in 1979?

Second paragraph is trips of truth. The first is utter shit. You think the Jews that own your gold value are really going to give you a fair deal when shit starts going down?

Eh I know. I have guns and ammo too. But Im also a rural faggot, so everyone has guns and there's few people around. We're all pretty tight.

Of the top my head id say oil crisis

Gold will go up to around 1350 by the end of the year. Mark this post.

>paper gold
missing the point user

Copper and led.

you won't be for much longer

i have both

6.7k euros in the bank account and 100g bar of UBS investment gold that my grandad bought me when the gold was 15 euros a gram
now it's 45 euros

you need both alongtogether with food, shelter, medicine...
they're not mutually exclusive

totally stacking,,especially silver...i dont want that worthless paper the kikes print out as fast as they can print it...they fear you owning gold and silver! they want you to buy bitcoin and stack federal reserve dollars

Nah I'm shitposting on Sup Forums m8

>if it gets worse
wow u are not really smart, uh? do you think you are going to have time to take your cash out if the fucking world financial system colapses?

if you buy gold now you're a moron
it'll crash

Stagflation, oil crisis and the US went off the gold standard in 76. These combined to create a panic that the US dollar was unstable. The price of gold skyrocketed and quickly dropped again when it became clear that the US economy was going to recover.

Is it safe to assume that one should be purchasing precious metals when they start seeing commercials offering to purchase them from you? And just holding tight when they see commercials selling?

Anyone have an idea within 6 months time frame when this big show will start?

Have my own hydroponics setup for potatoes and turnips. Will be hiring decent gun freaks to come stay over on my clay is shit goes south. But food is > ammunition> gold. Since it doesnt store well, own means to produce it. Than and I have 18kg of brass ingots.

Land, gold, food, and water will always be valuable. If renting is the same price as a mortgage then start paying for that house to build up equity.

Someone I know has about 50k in gold because any type of market instability will jack up the price. Try and get enough that once the market goes to shit you can sell it to try a flip a profit, but keep enough gold that you'd be set if shit does go horribly wrong.

Pepes are worth 4 bitcoins

hmmmmmmm

I did back in the Ron Paul days when they were pumped up high, of course the prices crashed and I lost a ton. Never again.

nah more ammo either steal from others when things go to shit or offer protection

>~2000 rounds of 762x39
>~2000 rounds of 556
>~3-4000 rounds of 9mm
>~500 match grade 308 handloads

Smart idea but problem is it will be electronically deposited to your account and the this happens:

>>osler.com/en/resources/regulations/2016/update-on-canada-s-bail-in-regime

>On April 20th, the Canadian Federal Government introduced legislation to implement a bank recapitalization or “bail-in” regime for domestic systemically important banks (D-SIBs). The Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions (OSFI) has designated six Canadian institutions as D-SIBs: Bank of Montreal, Bank of Nova Scotia, Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce, National Bank of Canada, Royal Bank of Canada, and Toronto-Dominion Bank of Canada. The draft legislation provides a framework for the conversion of certain eligible shares and liabilities of the D-SIB into common equity of the bank (or any of its affiliates) in the event the D-SIB becomes non-viable. The purpose of the conversion is to recapitalize the bank and allow it to continue operating without the need for a government bail-out. The initiative is consistent with international efforts to address the potential risks to the global financial system of institutions that are perceived as being “too-big-to-fail.”

not exactly, they pay spot price plus a small premium for the more desired coins (eagles). they charge a few % premium on the spot price when you buy it, and if you live in a shitty state they will charge sales tax too.

Built up equity in a financial crisis he says... wishful thinking pal.
The best equity now is mobility & not having exposure to a mortgage in a meltdown.

you don't really get the idea of buying gold, it's not retarded
if the us dollar colapses tomorrow the paper is not going to be worth shit, the gold in the other hand...
same shit for any precious metal, like silver

Invest in yourselves anons. Your labor is the only thing that holds value in the modern world.

You guys need to be buying analytical grade helium. The world helium supply is about to run out.

The purpose of having gold is in case the system slightly recovers then you'll have something as a store of value. You should always keep food and water stores. The gold is just gravy

>flag

Heh

not anymore. machines are cheaper, more efficient, does not obligate a pension, doesn't go home, do not need lights, do not need half the administration due above mentioned, already being done

this

I've been hoarding it, in balloon form.

Get some silver. Also prepper stuff for when the shit hits the fan. Long term food, weapons, etc... Also find some land to but

Get some silver. Also prepper stuff for when the shit hits the fan. Long term food, weapons, etc... Also find some land to buy

Where does one get said analytical helium?

Sigma-aldrich or any reagent supplier

Gold will be worth shit during a collapse too. Stores aren't suddenly going to be taking gold or other rare metals. They only have limited market value. You're better off buying non-perishable necessities that people would be willing to trade for.

like gravy you say?

I'm going to share a bit of wisdom with you gents this evening, take from it what you will. Gold is a great investment due to its stability, & silver is silver, BUT...if you want large returns over the mid-to-long term, REE's (Rare Earth Elements).
More expensive to keep in some situations, but if you've a chemical background with (or access to) a decent lab, you can harvest many of them from many devices. I've been stockpiling the following over the past 13 years, & the return is simply staggering: cerium (Ce), dysprosium (Dy), erbium (Er), europium (Eu), gadolinium (Gd), holmium (Ho), lanthanum (La), lutetium (Lu), neodymium (Nd), praseodymium (Pr), promethium (Pm), samarium (Sm), scandium (Sc), terbium (Tb), thulium (Tm), ytterbium (Yb) and yttrium (Y)..
...even just the basic neodymium..what I've got now is worth EASILY600x what I initially paid for it, & shit keeps going up. This is trace shit; it doesn't take a large quantity to be worth a lot of money, & if you learn to hunt & harvest it...shit...

>Gold has had a pretty much constant buying power for the last three hundred years.

More like 2000+ years.

An ounce of gold has always purchased a fine men's suit or a year's worth of bread.

I put all of my money into gold-pressed latinum. When the Federation collapses it will be worth a fortune to the right (((buyers))).

Delaware user??

an ounce of silver was a months salary in ancient Rome though. now it's a meal at a restaurant.

>Sigma-aldrich
I'd rather stack dirty panties for the Jap's vending machines. They'll love stinky 'Murican crisis after what we've done to their economy the last 20 yrs of stagnant growth.

isn't that stuff mainly useful for making semiconductors and satellite parts? gold and silver are used to make shiny shit, so retards will always buy it

Most of my silver.

this, if people are thinking they'll be set once SHTF blows over by buying gold, they are thinking too long term. no one is going to be trading for gold while the chinese are invading; they're going to try to steal it from you if they know you have it probably. they're gonna want to trade for food or bullets or something instead.

Gold is a terrible investment strategy depending on your outlook.
If you honestly believe the geopolitical powerhouse that is America is going to crumble, mayyyyybe its a good option. But ur best bet, if you deep down understand this won't be the case your best bet is to max out your 5 or 6% match from a 401k that is supplied by your employer every paycheck. If u dont have any investment plans provided by an employer u should research IRAs or mutual funds and invest as you can. Theres no shortcuts when it comes to investing.

Now if youre ballsier real estate is the way to go, snatch up land or cheap housing and flip it whereever you can. Otherwise if these get rich quick strats are your plan just play the lotto like some degenerate.

Look up Dave Ramsey and educate yourself on what it takes to build financial independace, dont be a stooge; max out the income and options available to you.

Also, THOTs are a bad investment. Sort yourself out and things will fall in place.

thx for the chuckle.

> $19 meal
> Med cheese pizza and 10 wing with a ((coupon))
> not even delivered
:(

????

>actually spending your money on wings
found the retard

No. I'm buying land and food.

>Gold price is driven by speculation. It rises and crashes regularly.
YEAH BUT VALUE OF THE GOLD IS CONSTANTLY RISING

you fucking braindead obese fat retarded imbecille
never ever come again to post on this board

i'm embarased i even share the oxygen with you uselles moron
go to a wall-mart and be a good goyim consumer there

>gold
>precious
Get a load of this goy.

>being this triggered
>unironically """""investing""""" in some rocks that are only worth anything to shapeshifting space aliens because they know how to get retarded fucks like you to spend their money on it

yeah you're absolutelly right
precious metals have no single aplicable purpose in a modern day life,
our ancestors, hated the gold too

better stack up more paper money

Just bought another ounce of gold and five ounces silver today. Getting some more soon. Plan to stash it with somebody I know in case i need to dissappear.

The only currency if the world goes to shit, is ammunition. Even the casings.