Why do so many whites (or more accurately...

Why do so many whites (or more accurately, Sup Forums specifically) take credit for the accomplishments of predecessors they had no real attachment or connection to?

What have YOU done that makes you superior?

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/QPMU
youtube.com/watch?v=jLcLJucwv7E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

do you feel pride when a loved one or friend does something great?

because of the scientifically superior genetics that every white man shares

/thread

/thread

Also, we wuz kangz.

>Why do so many degenerates (or more accurately, Marxists, BLM, feminists specifically) assignments blame for the mistakes and sins of white male, and only white male, predecessors they had no real attachment or connection to?
Oh you mean it works this way but it doesn't work the other way? Well... That's...

Wait, not only does it work the other way if you're black but they'll even let you completely revise history.

Why do you demand that we repay you for slavery?

nodody takes credit you stupid ape

>accomplishments of predecessors they had no real attachment or connection to?
I don't because there is none, they fucked up everything.

Any White that works, provides cultural value or invents anything is superior to the entire black race.

great point faggot.
why do so many blacks still complain about slavery even though it had nothing to do with them?

Have you looked around lately?

If you have a decent job, a white wife, a kid or two, a good relationship with your parents, aren't addicted to drugs, and have a handful of redpilled friends, you've basically hit the jackpot in life.

I act like a decent, morally sound and responsible human being. I am hard working and fairly well educated. I give back to my community and care for the well being of my fellow citizens and the nation as a whole.

I'm also politically active to further prosperity in my nation.

its threads like these that make me what to start gassing people

I feel happy for them but I don't feel pride because they accomplished it they should feel proud not me

Because of how consistent our people have been with it. I think if we only had one great nation it would be easier to just brush it off as coincidence

But the fact we have consistently pushed out this progress over and over excites us into believing it wasn't luck or coincidence it was part of our DNA and we can do it again

You wouldn't understand because your people have no achievments and spent the last 2000 years doing nothing

Good point, Rabbi.

vid.me/QPMU

Because it's inspiration to go on to do even greater things.

They're wrong too
People nowadays fall for the collectivist trap so hard that they cripple their legs for life

Advanced MIC technology derived from project paperclip. The original prints are in German.

>huns
>accomplished

lol. Making oiled iron caskets and running your country into the ground every half century isn't much for accomplished.

> If you have a decent job
check
> a white wife
check
> a kid or two
two great kids
> a good relationship with your parents
mom passed a couple of years ago, so dad lives with us, so yep.
> aren't addicted to drugs
wouldn't even think of touching the stuff
>and have a handful of redpilled friends
my and my buddies are all white guys from the bronx. we're the fucking definition of red-pilled
>you've basically hit the jackpot in life.
damn, I guess you're right. thanks for the perspective user

Most people are mediocre and will never be remembered by history. They are given purpose by the tiny percentage of people who will influence history. Hyper-individualism actually takes away purpose from most people because they have no greater purpose to work toward, instead they are merely economic units acting as a cog in the global capitalist machine.

Yelled at black people on the internet

it's not so much taking credit as it is pointing out the general greatness of our people. of course the vast majority of us will just lead average lives, and that's ok. the fact is a people's impact on the world is based on its average. every race has its geniuses, but geniuses need to have a good amount of relatively intelligent average people in society as well for it to all come together. so we all share in our accomplishments.

But I'm not proud of myself only because some of my family members did something good. And we are talking about close relatives, not some dead people who happened to have similar skin color. Basemennt dwelling poltards love to think they are superior only because people from other families achieved something.

There's no such thing as hyper-individualism the word you're looking for is egocentrism or misanthropy

>Why do so many people on pol take credit for the accomplishments of ...
Can you give me actual examples of them doing that? 2 would do.

>What have you done that makes you superior?
Superiority has no meaning outside of a frame and context its applied to. Superior to who? Superior in what?

You mean like niggers who think they were Kangs?

We take the blame for what they have done, why not the good?

>loved one
>friend
>someone who died over a hundred years before you were born

What did he mean by this?

This thread of triggered numales would differ.

Niggers act like niggers therefore I can too.

Wew

Some people can feel a connection to people that theyve never met more than with people they have.
For me in particular this is incredibly common

Are you trying to argue OPs point since hes too mentally impaired to do so himself / baiting?

Assuming here is there is no "real" connection - whatever that means. We have connections to Europe. That is our homeland. Moreover, we have connections to our ancestors via blood, land, and culture. You don't think that linage is "real." It is real, regardless of how distant our ancestors might be to present day. The goal of liberalism is to discredit our linage, leaving us to the solitude of our own hearts. It's radical individualism. That I reject. All good nationalists should.

t. A sociopath

Eh since i dont like people that self diagnose and pretend its legitimate. Ill say i am more of a clinically depressed schizophreniac. But there could be some truth to your statement.
Either way, not only people like me experience this, maybe to a lesser extend but still. Artists inspired by other artists that decide to follow the same style or genre or just in general be like them in a way. People that have famous people as someone they look up to and wanna be like and so on, historical figures too.

If you have to drag up some dead guys from other family lines to feel inspired, your life is pretty pathetic already.

If you dont feel inspired by the great minds and hearts of history your brain is pathetic.
Can you actually form a sentence with a substance or will we just call each other names here?

>Why do so many whites take credit for
they don't, they just feel a sense of responsibility to carry it on and honor their ancestors by doing what they would have wanted, since they suffered for their descendants

That is what heritage is all about. Acknowledging your peoples achievements,
learning from them, using them and bettering them and eventually passing the torch on to your posterity.

Because of genes and honor. If your father was a badass soldier or cientist, you feel great because part of him is in your code, so you are part of him. If you live in a town that produces soldiers or cientists of renown, and your ancestors, so as you, are part of it, you take pride due to the honor that was grasped due to such accomplishments.

A contrario sensu, if your father was a fucking criminal, you feel shame. If your community only breeds degeneracy, and you can relate to that, you can only feel shame, because you can't deny said connection.

Honor and glory are hard to achieve, and living up to that it's good enough to feel pride.

Congrats, you replied and supported OP's efforts.

What can i say, i like helping others.

>i like helping others
We know you do Chaim.

I need you to help me make this leap in knowledge. How are serbians the jews now?

He hurt my feelings.

My great grandfather was one of the scientists STOLEN from germany as part of Operation Paperclip. Given that me and my family all have IQs of at least 130, I have a duty to go to college and study Astrophysics.

I don't even know what he did for germany, as my family has kept that hidden from me and my siblings. But I feel like I have a duty to honour my ancestors and continue his work, and to continue having children with only other intelligent, ethnically pure germans.

I carry the genes of great people. Genes that will be needed again. I myself wasted my potential at a critical point in my life but I've gained valuable insights that will help make my children become great people.
If you don't understand the value of blood then you're either a nigger, of low genetic value(same thing really), or a bastard. The rootless live with a forever incomplete worldview.

lol wtf is that

this is edgy as fuck but i will tip my fedora back at you as a sign of respect my brother.

my gramps fought in both world wars as a pilot. him and all his war buddies moved into the same town, which I grew up in, they owned a plane and still flew together when I was growing up

everyone that aren't shitskin immigrants feel pride in their country/family/community/race, because they actually have a connection to the history at each level

youtube.com/watch?v=jLcLJucwv7E

Do you ask this of any other race? Do you tell aboriginals to not be proud of burning down Australian forests or drinking gasoline?

Christ dude, I know I'm not exactly a 10, but that's a bit much don't you think? This board isn't all a bunch of Boogie2988s