How come only uneducated white people approve of Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailydell.com/2017/04/15/this-one-chart-wrecks-the-sophisticated-democrat-narrative/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

un-indoctrinated white people*

ftfy

college is purchased indoctrination

>that cognitive dissonance

MOM
I POSTED IT AGAIN

What's with all the "Right wingers must be all low IQ" shilling today?

Literally this. College for those without moral fortitude is buying a blue pill.

t. recent grad from city campus

The US universities are literal brainwashing centers.

>education is bad
Your average american poster everyone

I got an accredited stem degree and regret it every day for not just going out and working.

AND I VOTED TRUMP

haha Bernie lost

Let's break it down:

Non-whites don't approve because they're racists and rightly see Trump as the white man's candidate that will impede their takeover.

College educated whites are indoctrinated to parrot elite opinion that is created in the universities and then disseminated in the media.

Non-college educated whites, being the real America, are the most free of Semitic indoctrination and correctly view Trump as an expression of the white will to survive and continue to possess America.

t. college educated white whose conditioning was broken

Universities are liberal shitholes that brainwash kids and spit them out often with absolutely no skills and having learned nothing useful. Most either had their parents pay their tuition or are in massive debt. Simple fucking logic: you can't pour assloads of dirty low IQ, low skill, animal migrants into your country and afford to pay for all of them and expect no crime and expect them to assimilate. If you go through four years of college and can't figure that out, you actually came out dumber.

OP btfo
dailydell.com/2017/04/15/this-one-chart-wrecks-the-sophisticated-democrat-narrative/

Unnecessary correction, because indoctrination can only develop through education (though you consequently wouldn't know anything about that)

because they are incapable of logical, reasoned decision making. remember that most of trump's policies also disproportionately harm poor, uneducated whites. these retards are supporting policies that are directly harmful to themselves, yet they continue to do so because they fully and completely believe something they read on a fucking hat.

Fpbp.

'Uneducated'.
No.
Educated by life, and not (((them)))

Might as well say
>this one chart completely disproves global warming
or
>drivers in NY are shocked to learn about this one trick cops don't want you to know about
Apply yourself

I have an advanced degree and I voted trump. Only idiots make proxy arguments to make themselves feel like they belong to the "smart" grouo

College is full of lefty propaganda and honestly someone who chooses trade over university in sounds pretty smart to me

less intelligent is vulnerable to being told what is right
more intelligent is vulnerable to being taught what is right

You mean people with enough foresight to avoid crushing student debt they will never pay off?

The so-called uneducated are people with the most experience about how the world work. The so-called (((educated))) are the dumbest people I ever see.

It's not just the 'uneducated' though, plenty of retards who went to college to get meme degrees voted for Trump, too. The problem is that schools don't teach critical thinking anymore. Anyone who thought that an elitist billionaire would turn American around and 'drain the swamp' is a retard of the highest caliber.

The best part is they will remain in expensive liberal cities where they can barely afford to pay rent in a total crap apartment and have no money left over for savings.