How do we fix the modern male?

How do we fix the modern male?

purge the jews

>pic
good trap potential

conscription.

You don't. Beta males with genetic inferiority are fucked for life.

alex jones high test pills

>Canada
>looking at little boys in a sexual way
Of course you would be a pedophile you fucking maple sipper.

make them play sports when they are young or at least cultivate an environment that encourages or inspires the child to play sports, conscription, removal of jewish influence from the media

import more iranians

3 words.
Super
Male
Vitality

Water filters.

Really good ones.

the trips don't lie

More estrogen.

/thread

Lmao

ahahahaha

In all seriousness though this Not just the sports part, but the a well balanced system of athletics and studies where they compete with eachother.

I went to an all boys college prep highschool.

We were hammered into the idea of brotherhood but also fierce competition.

Lots of kids in my graduating class went to great colleges, military officers, junior execs etc.

Even the kids who kind of fucked up were still turned around from who they were when they showed up freshman year.

kys

Hi Nick.

In part, this is a consequence of that lauded (by progressives) modern healthcare.

In the past, families had several children, and often at least one of them died. Because families (especially rich ones) often ended up with multiple sons, they didn't over-invest in a single child. Not over-investing in kids prevented over-coddling and creation of snow-flakes with overly-fragile ego.

The over-investing in a single child (as well as preventing that child from dying at young age due to disease, bullying, or accident) is a major reason why we are surrounded by genetically defective people.

Now these genetically defective over-medicated people want political power. This is modernity in essence.

They need to hammer it into kids that sports and exercise are extremely important for male health and well being and that they will end up fucked up looking without maintaining that health.

I want to add something. If any of you fuckheads have sons. Where they go for middle school/elementary school doesn't mean shit. But when they get to highschool age, suck it up, pay the toll and send them to a great all boys college prep highschool with a good reputation.

It will reap bounties in moral fiber, character, intellect, physical ability and more often than not financially as well.

Let them hit puberty before questioning their manhood?

Also don't let them drink bottled water and force them into competitive situations. Understanding competition is key to being a man.

Males tend to reflect what they think females want.

Fix the modern female and the males will follow.

you need to pull him out of his basement, get him drunk, get him laid, get him a job, make him buy a motorcycle and a truck. Basically you need to be a father to him cause they either never had or theirs was a beta cuck a stacy settled down with after riding the cock carousel

My father beat the shit out of me, which taught me respect and discipline, and he beat up couple guys when I was little he was drunk. Men are supposed to be at least a little violent don't believe the lefty horse shit make ur sons fight and learn to shoot, whip em with a switch if they r disrespectful. DON'T be a fag and run off leaving the mom to raise them, look at this generation, their dads did that

MACHES ALLES. HUMILIATE ME.
TAKING ORDERS

Is that the kid from Stranger Things?

By being an example.

make sure your son is mediterranean
they're alphas by default

But the estrogen in plastics and food make it 10x worse

Remove religion. All athiests are
dominating strong intelligent alpha males.

Or teach them how battoninng with folders.

Publicly subsidized weight training equipment and basic income for high protein diets.