Makes me think

Makes me think

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bhGydridbEA
washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2017/04/24/trump-wants-nasa-to-send-humans-to-mars-pronto-by-his-second-term-at-worst/?utm_term=.8cf657e992d8
youtube.com/watch?v=Jp9Y8I6v_Ds
youtube.com/watch?v=rf99TLfxCUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shut 'em down!

More like:

>we can't do it

>mfw Trump makes his own space travel company
>hires ex-NASA and space-x employees
>mars in three years
Europa in eight

Cant believe they haven't shown him the mars set in Greenland yet. Oh well nows a good time for him to learn about the impenetrable radiation bands.

They're not allowed to do that.

Who cares about space travel when we could be doing REAL science like gender studies

Is Trump a failure? He failed with north Korea now this?

You're absolutely right, ham.

I mean senpai.

In fairness, going to the moon is a useless meme.

NYT is THE definition of fake news.

>Hey can launch this rocket
>we dont have the budget

NASA COMPLETELY OBLITERATES THE ORANGE FASCIST TRUMP WHILE HE RANTS AND RAVES ABOUT AMERICAN SUPREMACY.

Fake news from fake jews

Really got my noggin joggin'

just make more requests until they accept one

cuz they can't get past the dome

>yup that's a whole thread of redpills that noone on this fucking board can handle yet... bunch of fucking spergs still think that we're going to mars when we haven't been to the moon in over 40 years and don't even have a moon base on the moon yet...

> defund NASA
> let SpaceX do everything

but goy...

the lunar cybernazis live on the dark half

you are not allowed to wander!

I didn't read it, but is this one of those things where they misrepresent what Trump requested? They do that a lot. It's called "strawmanning."

Holy shit, Trump didn't request astronauts on EM-1, he requested an analysis of that option. Naturally, they told him that it would cost a fortune, delay an already-very-late program, and very possibly kill the crew.

>They're not allowed to do that.
They didn't do it.

Anyway, Trump hasn't really turned his attention to NASA yet. It's America's hobby, just not that important. There are people in congress from both parties who want the pork for their districts, which is why it's nicknamed the Senate Launch System.

SLS/Orion is a "drain the swamp" issue. It's obviously worthless, but important people want to keep the tax dollars flowing, so it'll continue until they're removed.

Oh yeah? Did they? Did they flat out tell the president "nope we ain't doing that shit" or was it more like "here's what we would need to fund a project like that and here's what we have. A project of this magnitude is going to take lots of time."

They might has well have Tweeted "nasa says no way Jose to trump" childish bullshit.

that's only deluded muskfags. most of Sup Forums calls him out for his garbage 'business' model

The aliens said to never come back to the moon. That is why we never went back.

As someone who has extensively studied the semi-polar Greenland "mars-scape" as it is called thisnisb100% true
I think NASA doesn't want to show Trump the truth due to the possibility of him telling us that (((NASA))) is a fraud
Literallly anyone can spend 30 seconds in google earth and see where (((NASA))) takes these (((Martian))) pictures

Honestly the more I see this the more I believe it

oh damn drumpf butslaped by science
i fukkin love science
neal tyson and bill nye ftw!

what is going on here give me a quick rundown.

that chick's rigid hair is more suspicious desu

NASA is a Scam look it up do your own research and find the truth for yourself... They are a fucking Money racqueteering operation producing CGI images and magic tricks for billions of dollars each year... Ever wonder why we haven't gone out of the van allen radiation belts in over 40 yearS?

A complicated system of pullies and levies that make it (((look))) like these asstronauts are in a zero gravity environment when in reality they are in a (((Hollywood))) set

ok but what in that video shows they are a scam?

He is pulling the strings of the harness of the other astronaut... Ever heard of piano wire in film... you can look like your floating with it. and the girls hair is held up by fucking glue or gel or some shit...

Did you even watch the video?

womens hair, and dude grabbing a wire.

Time to defund NASA.

Will Trump fix this

Probably because the military space program already has sent humans out beyond the moon.

Honestly NASA is just a front these days. Every time something interesting goes by the space station, they turn off the video feed.

I dunno man I grew up in Florida. My parents took me out to see the shuttles go up. Looked legit to me.

The video clearly shows his little finger catch on to a fold in his suit and moving it a bit. You conspiracy people are getting so retarded you're almost not even human any more.

How dumb are you people? His pinky caught in the guy's pocket. That's all it takes when you're pushing someone around in 0g. Look at it again.

Ya because they will die

He can't (((space))) and the (((space race))) are both historical revision theories

So you are saying this entire video is nothing more than a system of impossible wires and pullies?

youtube.com/watch?v=bhGydridbEA

No Trump is a Zionist shill until proven otherwise... sorry he is part Ashkenazi.... You don't really believe a (((Kushner))) would marry a nonjewish wife... Ivanka had a nosejob and has naturally brunette hair and brown eyes :((( sorry

>tfw Liberals are literally anti-science now

Great. I hate to sound like a centrist, but now we have the bible thumpers on one side and the feels police on the other.

>implying we ever got out of them

Just because a rocket or shuttle looks like it is traveling upwards doesn't mean it is, have you ever thrown a football?

Looks like his pinky caught the guys pocket and pulled him that way.

CHECK OUT THAT ZERO GRAVITY

>he doesn't know about ultraphonic 3D hieroglyphic imaging

>that sudden fall
>that obvious harness under his pants
are they even trying?

I've seen more real fake tits than this

Nah just trying to wake some bros up

you do realize that spacecraft is usually going around 9300 m/s and is only in the belts for a few seconds before blast through it.

Not enough time to do significant damage.

We sent fruits, monkeys, and other living things past em with little to no radiation. along with the material the spacecraft is made of.

Lol then you are fucking blind as fuck or just don't want to believe

What in the actual fuck would we gain by going to the moon again? The only reason we went the first time was to swing our dick at the soviets.

Going to Mars is actually relevant, and Trump supports that endeavor.

I'm worked prototyping with NASA teams before. Nothing about NASA is fake. Did we land on the moon maybe not. We did for sure orbit the moon.

I could see some room for fuckery but all the science is real.

>>that sudden fall
He starts out with his feet hooked on a handle so he can remain stationary for the camera. When he does the flip, he grabs it as soon as he can reach it with his hand, and pulls himself toward it so he can hook his feet again.

How dense are you people?

Kek... we can survive the G force of a ship plowing through our atmosphere at 9300 m/s and you call yourself a scientist

does donald trump have send astronauts past the moon on new rocket money?

give Elon $5 billion dollars and he'll have this beast ready in 3 years.we be Mars in 5

This is the final space redpill

They are not flying shuttles now are they?

>be trump
>be fully aware of the fake moon landing from different government sources of the years
>become president
>"Hey NASA, I really like you guys! why don't you go to mars during my FIRST term?"
>NASA is visibly nervous
>"y-you too"
>"Hey, why don't you send some astronauts past the Moon on that new rocket you got?"
>spaghetti starts falling upwards out of their pockets in zero gravity
>"W-we c-can't do it, oni~chan.."
>"Hmm, really? Well maybe we can take away some of your funding then.."
>NASA commits sudoku

45D Starcraft Tournament Moves.

Notice these astronauts are from the ESA - European Space Agency.

All the scientists, robotics teams, graphics teams and even mission teams are all real.. but the guys at the top know the truth... that's why NASA is such a good front... only the few at the top and the actual (((Astronauts))) are in the know... that and the camera crew

CAN YOU FEEL IT?... CAN YOU FEEL IT?... CAN YOU FEEL IT?!

Made me kek.

Or forced to believe what you want me to believe right? You seeing something different than I do doesn't mean you or me is right.

>because we spent the last 30 years hiring women and blacks and had to change our mission to memeing about evil dioxide and begging for carbon shekels

mfw he runs the company into the ground but not before he uses free labor from mom and pop companies, doesn't pay them, and they end up going out of business.

maybe he'll issue bonds as well and then sue an analyst that writes that it would be physically impossible for him to pay interest on the bonds. that analyst will end up losing his job. shortly after trump will default on the bonds because he can't afford the interest payments.

or maybe trump has put all that behind him....?

>Nothing about NASA is fake.
I wouldn't go that far.

It's amazing how all of those people could go on pretending that the shuttle (at least past its first half-dozen years or so) and now SLS/Orion were anything but pork, let alone something to be proud to be involved in.

I don't care what you believe... couldn't give a shit.. if you want to believe he pulled his pocket then by all means... I'm just saying what I and many others see. Which is him pulling on his harness.

No, the fake news has decreed that every news story must be re-written to make the president look as bad as possible. See to see what happened.

You know it's funny, Trump is the first president in a long time to show an interest in space, you'd think all the "march for science!" assholes would be kissing his ass for it instead of marching around in pussy costumes.

Why did you greentext that? We really can't go past the radiation belt? This is really weird. I guess I should go read about NASA's reasoning here.

washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2017/04/24/trump-wants-nasa-to-send-humans-to-mars-pronto-by-his-second-term-at-worst/?utm_term=.8cf657e992d8

This thread is retarded.

This. Too many diversity hires.

1. never said i was a scientist.
2. the van allen belts are WAY past any trace of atmosphere you fucking retard.

gas yourself.

there you are again

Drumpf is done for! He's finished!

You need to calm down with the curse words. That is degenerate behavior.

The logistics of such an operation would be huge. You understand that Chem trail bullshit; to field a fleet of capable aircraft like claimed would mean in excess of 37,000 logistics personal that would constantly be rotating to civilian life.

Nothing is secret anymore only compartment clearence even has a hope.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jp9Y8I6v_Ds
0:50

"ACROSS THE UNITED STATES FROM WHERE WE ARE TALKING TO YOU RIGHT NOW"

Pill me. You fucking faggot. We are on Mars, we have been to the moon. There are aliens. Kys or pill me.

Time to Wake up Polfags this is now A (((NASA))) lies Thread
youtube.com/watch?v=rf99TLfxCUQ

Looks like compression artifacts and not chroma key issues.

>b-but his businesses! Bankrupted 4 times!
Stick to Canadian proxies so I can just disregard your post as whole and not bother wasting my time reading it.

It's almost like Climate research takes precedent over outer space research which SpaceX is better at anyways.
Makes ya think.

>I'm just saying what I and many others see. Which is him pulling on his harness.
There are medications for that.

These are ordinary compressed-digital-video data loss artifacts, what we get now instead of static. If you ever watch satellite TV, you can see them all the time.

why exactly would they deny trump??? Nasa IS A GOVERNMENT FUCKING PROGRAM.

So they prepared a pr stunt choreographing a spin. How amazing. You're a revolutionary

"However, just because the two space agencies aren’t joining forces doesn’t mean that the Europa lander mission isn’t going to happen. Despite the Trump administration cutting the mission from the budget, the NASA spokesman explained that the concept is still under consideration and could go forward at a future time."

>37,000 logistics personal that would constantly be rotating to civilian life.

>hurr durr they just kill everyone who works on the project

seriously man, don't bother trying to reason with these people. They're not going to listen.

Yes it would be quite an operation... But what if it wasn't secret... what if there are files on it and whistleblowers but they are just called conspiracy theorists and it never reaches the (((news))).... Come on... all of it is a money scam... That's all government is and always has been.. a big fucking money scam... why would nasa be different?

CUTE