I'm a 130 iq tall rich middle eastern with whitish skin...

I'm a 130 iq tall rich middle eastern with whitish skin. Tell me why I shouldn't racemix with a beautiful high iq conservative white or asian lady.

>inb4 why not middle eastern owmen
Most middle eastern women my age are liberal sjws. The "middle eastern women are controlled by their husbands" is a complete meme (at least in my experience with my family.)

>inb4 racemixing makes your child ugly
Plenty of chads growing up around me were mixed race and perfectly happy

Well Sup Forums? Looks like I'm gonna racemix

This. The idea that mixed race children will invariably feel lost in the game of life is nothing but a meme.

If you're not LARPing and won't breed a bunch of niggers who is Sup Forums to tell you no. Especially with the asian qt

>haha this makes you mad, im gonna do it haha better say something or im gonna do it haha i know u hate it haha got you ahaha

>>reddit

If you yield a result anything similar to these subhumans then maybe.

Dont mix senpai.

Middle Easterns are horribly inbred. Your shit traits are probably recessive so any spawn you produce will be a mongoloid.

You should set your sights on native Australian women. i think might be more your speed.

Naw no way.
Elaborate. I'm by no means racist but I would definitely want a lighter skinned kid.

Not necessarily. They do have higher chances of developing depression and suicide attempt. Identity issues are important for some people.

>beta white male settles for asian lady
>racemix
>raises a beta depressed child
who would have thought

>Asian
go for it. you people breed like rats anyways so you're never going extinct.

>White
Kill yourself

Why are Asians ok but whites aren't?

Why don't you want to breed with a beautiful high iq black lady?

Stick to your race, it's going to work out and is for the best.

>5'11 vs 6'2

The fact that you want to racemix is an acknowledgement that your race is inferior.

Because of your inbred genes.

I just really like White and Asian women. Given the opportunity I bet most men in the world would racemix with a nice white lady

I'm 6'3, 130 iq, perfect teeth and have a 7 inch shalong. Is this what being inbred is like?

Damn Stallone's got some genes wew

Because my features dont remotely match black people. My kids would look like

Go for the qt3.14 Asain bro. You'll be happier in the long run.

Go for it. Get over race and focus on character

Regression to the mean

Race mix, everyone should fuck white or asian. Its the only way whites can win. Niggers become less black and if they're diluted enough and the mix kids all go for white they become white . Niggers should never breed with each other its a genetic catastrophe. Indians should never breed with each other either, they should go lighter for the purpose of a great world

go race mix with an asian it's not actually racemixing cause you are asian

I want to racemix as well user.

Red

Oops, hope no one saw that.

Ok are you like Iranian (og Aryan) whitish, or some arab/moor/afghanigger?
Also,
>>asian lady
>>has beta ecto son
yeah, great choice

Don't bring based beetlejuice into this

Imagine Drago's genes though