Why so many women becoming alt right? Are they breaking the Jewish brainwashing?

Why so many women becoming alt right? Are they breaking the Jewish brainwashing?

Other urls found in this thread:

conservapedia.com/Elevatorgate
youtu.be/shiJJJ8A1PA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There's money to be made on you chucklefucks.

These people are not alt right

who is the girl in the polka-dots?

Thanks for your concern, sageblue

Good luck with the dissension sowing

Because we reached a tipping point in the amount of men moving to the right and now the amount of people following is starting to snowball. It's going to be an entirely different world 2 years from now. Leftism is a retarded cancer and whites are leaving it in droves.

Rats! Spotted! There goes my commission.

There are over one hundred and sixty million women in the United States. A couple dozen of them, some not even fro. the US, doesn't make a movement.

H-how come the b-black one is the only one with the t-tits hanging out?

Silent majority my man. But women hear these guys talking with emotions and not "facts" and of course they want in.

liberals are the real sexists, and i think many young women are realizing that. they want to have a good time, not have feminists and SJWs police their lives.

you know how we often talk about the difference between black men and niggers? hispanics and spics? chinese men and gooks? well there's a difference between women and cunts too, and the women are on our side.

>Kat timpf
>alt right
She's not even alt lite

>Why so many women becoming alt right? Are they breaking the Jewish brainwashing?
easy money and attention on an untapped market.
I sort of welcome it at first every time I notice it... then I start to remember how women killed the atheist/skeptic movement of the mid 2000s.
Completely wrecked the whole fucking thing.

>pretending atheism wasn't ruined by redditor fans of Sam Harris

Because conservatism is now the cool thing. Hollywood is suddenly going to change to capitalise on this.

Meanwhile this board will become left wing coz normies are becoming right wing.

image search can answer these types of questions
seems to be Barbara4u2c

wat?

All coalburners. They don't see race when they fuck men. Ann coulter fucks blacks. Sarah Palin a fucked a black too before not the to mention e-celebs

I'm not talking about the content or ideas.

I'm talking about how their conventions became "rape free zones" because women were getting raped left right and center (they weren't).
The false rape accusations against notorious figures.
The many divisions withing divisions, splitting audiences and communities. Expelling members from communities because of disagreements, etc.

none of them even names the jew, what are you talking about

easy because the alt-right is were is at now the new cool thing so they jump on the bandwagon feminism is sooo last decade like atheist every one will call you an idiot any way

Women always follow the mainstream, right wing stuff is becoming mainstream.

They'll do whatever is trendy. They could give two shits about what's happening to Western Civilization if it didn't effect them negatively.

Based! :D

had mini-heart attack, thought it was my gf for a second

Atheists had a gamergate, but lost hard. Richard Dawkins made an ass of himself, and the Reddit community was successfully subverted.

conservapedia.com/Elevatorgate

These women are just conservative, and right now conservatism is more popular which allows them a spotlight.

lana is

ann is close (cept for the nigger fucking)

the rest (besides marion) are
>literally who?

Women just do whatever they feel is fashionable. If this alt-right trend died down tomorrow for whatever reason, they'd be back to being liberal.

i actually disagree

the red pill is bitter enough that once you truly swallow it you can never regurgitate it back up

once you know what is happening to the white race, you cant unsee it and you will notice it everywhere you look:
>race mixing
>deconstructing white identity
>flooding white countries with shitskins
etc etc

these women might end up acting liberal if the alt right died, but they could never willfully unlearn the truth once the (((((brainwashing))))) veil has been lifted.

Tara McCarthy (top row, 3rd from left) is extremely redpilled.

youtu.be/shiJJJ8A1PA

Roasties think different. If that would to happen women would sympathize and feel what's in their hearts

These women are either classical liberals or Trump conservatives; they're not alt-right. The alt-right is retarded anyway.

yeah i guess i just glossed over her but you are right...

not left wing SJW shitlib =/= alt right

the alt-right doesn't exist, it's an amorphous idea

people take the name when it suits them and condemn it in the same way. It's nothing but a red herring that the media loves to attack

None of these are alt-right. Not a single one of these would even bring up the jews.

The actual alt-right is a coalition of NatSocs headed by Richard Spencer. But yeah, they media does like to use it to refer to anyone pro-Trump. Which is ironic considering the actual alt-right's support of Trump is diminishing.

This

>Not a single one of these would even bring up the jews.
Tara literally just did a podcast titled "The JQ"

This. The alt-right has nothing to do with trump. It's just another bogeyman to blame for the left.

No
Woman follow the lead of strong males.
The strong males in western society are typically right wing.

>niggers and jews
>alt right

Every single one of those is either:
A. a slut
B. just being right-wing for attention
C. a male

I disagreed once with my feminist friend and was excommunicated and now I am here. Thanks Sup Forums. I hope one day to breed many white babbies.

Lana Lokteff? She and her partner regularly mention Jews on their show, and they're alt-right in the purest sense -- they do shows about homesteading and raising children and making your own butter in between talking about rapefugees and politics. It's more of a show aimed at adults rather than edgelords so they're not as viral and popular, but they have a really solid concept for a show.

Women become "conservative" as their sexual market value is about to 2007

Half of them aren't even on the right, never mind the alt-right. What you been smoking op?

Btw, the right isnt the new counter-culture. It's already dying down as it is.

That's just how movements grow my dude, first you've got the dedicated hardcore autists, then you've got more normal people then women migrate to the movement and with them come even more men and with them come more women etc.

nah, you're just a leaf deperate for a woman to acknowledge you

It's a bit different in a movement which definies itself pretty much solely by being far right. For women to get attention they have to adopt more traditionalist stances which effectively immunizes the movement from corruption similar to what the Atheist movement (you deserved it anyway amoral fucks) and skeptic community suffered.

>unironically believing that's how it works
This is a stupid meme, this board will only progress into further extremes of the right as the mainstream itself adopts more conservative ideas, if for example white nationalism were adopted by the mainstream we wouldn't suddenly change our message to "diversity is our strength ecksdee" rather we would become ethnic nationalists, England for the English, Germany for the German, France for the French etc rather than how we are at present where we don't really have to great an issue with other white ethnicities in white nations.

>alt-right
>not a Jewish conservative movement
Silly, silly goy.

who's the one in the lower middle in the pink shirt?

Laura Ingraham is missing.

most of them are not even alt-right and if they do say something red-pilled,its because they want the attention of both sides...everyone can get the attention of progressives,but not everyone gets the attention of alt-righters...

Some of them always have been aware, it's just memes and fool goys falling for the MGTOW and "all wymyn belong to the BBC", you know, classic jewish tricks.

I R O N I C
R
O
N
I
C

The FACT is that society is so far gone that it needs an emotional and angry man to shove a sword in its belly. Then we'll get back to logic during the rebuild

None of the women on there that I recognize are alt-right. Lurk moar faggot.

Many women don't like wondering rape squads and 12th century ideas on women's rights.

Women are attracted to strong men.

Liberal men are pussies.

Leftist women delude themselves that they want power for themselves (and try to get it through feminism/leftism) but deep down, they need and will go towards a powerful man.

Women are the useful idiots of Marxism. You can't really trust an alt-right women's opinion, because they are just pandering towards husbands and powerful men, but they are acting in their own self interest, opposed to leftist women who will end up sad suicidal cat ladies.

I like plenty of the women on that list though. Women are important for cultural expansion. You can have the best ideas in the world, but if you have no appealing sub-culture to back it up, you won't go anyway.

We need less women in political discussions, and more creating a sub-culture that women/men will want to join.

Why do people pretend ann coulter is attractive