Ammunition will be the currency of the future

Why are you wasting time stockpiling (((precious medals))), bolstering (((fiat currency))) and investing in (((stocks))) user? Why haven't you bought a firearm yet? Why aren't you a 1MOA shooter? Why are you still fat and not /lifting/?

Ammo will be worth more than gold within our lifetimes
Prove me wrong Sup Forums

Protip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xaRNvJLKP1E
youtu.be/7-EdQuAxAII
youtu.be/q0-J2pYLCvI
youtube.com/watch?v=Xc2hhef-Nzo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Guns and ammo are for protection. Money is to buy goods and services. Using ammo for money is too dangerous. Trading ammo to a stranger could be the last mistake you ever make.

Reloaders will print money.

pleb tier:
>noguns

woke:
>having guns and ammo

god tier:
>loading your own

Wrong. Toilet paper will be worth its weight in gold.

>medals
fucking redneck trump supporters can't even spell

>>autocorrect

Turn it off, dummy.

>what is autocorrect
>mfw Pleb-tier liberal computerposters can't afford to browse Sup Forums from their iPhone

Asteroid mining will cause a massive price drop of precious metals.

Pretty sure when bullets become currency that one won't see many strangers anymore.

Playing too much Metro, OP?

beat me too it

>although

it could be true

R8

perks of uncle owning a gun store... I get everything at cost including ammo! gold is only worth money because people say it is! guns & property are the only good investments long term!

breddy gud/10 m8.

own guns. own ammo. can shoot 1moa with most of my rifles that allow it. reseraching reloading equipment. need to work on getting /fit/

I agree. If you're trading in bullets, you're by definition trading with people who get in gunfights. Those are the people you'd normally want to avoid - particularly since they're probably armed and organized enough to just shoot you and take whatever stockpile you have set up.

Bullets will be life to those who take the path of violence. You'll be the only thing standing between those people and the objects they need to survive. That's not a position I want to be in. If they thought your prices were exploitative or you were being unfair to them in any way, what reason would they have to let you live? How could you refuse whatever offer they make? What guarantee is there that they won't trade for the ammo, then turn around and take their trade back once they're armed?

I'd like to be useful. I'd like to have a skill that makes me invaluable, and irreplaceable. Either that, or just join a group of family men who have a sense of community and honor. Marauders, pirates, hijackers, robbers, etc, would all be avoided at all costs.

In that case I own a mint.

Fucking beat me to it.

Also read the book it's amazing and the story is obviously better than the game based off of it.

Most (((weapons manufacturers))) are owned by (((them))), taking advantage of conspiracy theory rednecks like you to sell guns that nobody needs to make money.

Good job.

Never heard of it but now I'm checking it out
Looks sick

NOICE
have you shot your own bullets?

>Prove me wrong Sup Forums
ammo corrodes over time and has a limited lifetime

>gold
lasts forever and does not expire

>Protip: you can't
protip: I just did

True.
Ammo is a commodity.
Reloading is a skill.

Stock-Up on cheap vodka.
Booze makes great bartering.

ammo wont ever be traded so it wont be a currency. if you hand me bullets in "mad max times" even if i give you a woman or food your stupid as fuck.

because if i can use the ammo i can shoot you and take my stuff back

Wat this? Metro?

Maybe Cigars or cigarettes as currency sounds better (they are in prisons).

Bullets, seeds, and tools.

Tobacco, alcohol, hygiene products, and spices would also be valuable.

>Implying you know what 1MOA means or own a firearm
>Implying you've lifted anything more than your phone
>Implying you're old enough to do any of the things you describe
>Implying this shouldn't slide
>Protip: Implying implications

move reloading to demi god tier

black powder to god tier

producing your own black powder, elder god tier.

Fpbp.

>being this assmad

The Native Americans tried that and look where it got them. Europeans were willing to trade with them, the natives would trade furs to the Europeans for weapons. The natives would then use the weapons to raid the village they just traded with like a bunch of shortsighted niggers and got wiped out for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=xaRNvJLKP1E

just go to bed, rebecca.

>Ammo will be worth more than gold within our lifetimes
Gold would go down and ammo will go up in value significantly but gold will still be worth more than ammo

they are not going to give you all of their ammo dipshit

Wrong.
Toilet paper is not very heavy.
Also wrong.
Wrong again.

Bullets are useful for hunting. They are naturally flexible and denominational along a justifiable scale of value. People seem to think that only people with guns would want bullets. Wrong. Everyone will want bullets, because bullets are the perfect crisis currency.

wow. i hope you get cancer

Currency in the future will be what ever people place value in. If paper currency fails, something more tangible will likely take its place. Precious metals, jewels, even canned food and water could end up becoming currency depending on scarcity.

Fucking make me Greg

>stopped keeping track at 30,000 rounds of mixed calibers.

>Green Trump Hat
Hell yeah man

This is the smart one.

>touching ammo
>with bare hands
>before storage
I hope you like corrosion you dumb nigger

> all 7.62x39
> mfw no pigdisgusting.jpg

Keep the bullets for yourself.

Last thing you need is for every tom, dick and harry around you to have ammo.

The things you're going to want to stockpile for trade are things like heating oil/gas, lighters, medications and water purification devices/tablets.

Those things will be extremely valuable.

Explain whats happening pls

Bullet making

I buy ammo every month to build my currency!

I'll take the cheapest sig Sauer possible for $200 alex

Is that just scrap copper? No lead core?

Not entirely sure on how the process works as far as doing it personally (as a hobbyist) but if it's anything like how it's done at factories the copper is folded over the lead core somewhere between the middle stages. You can make all copper bullets AFAIK though. Just probably won't be as accurate or powerful.

Can I get "Practice ammo that I used that day" for $400 Alex?

It's a mold you dip dingus

Lead has a much lower melting point than copper

When I graduate next spring and get a job, I plan on it. Right now my dad just stocks up when an election is about to happen in case the democrat wins and sticks a bigass tax on it.

If we can BTFO the federal reserve, yes.

Agree this is the cheapest sig you could've bought, but a sig is better than no sig. By far the best handgun manufacturer

Still don't have optics for either of them. Haven't shot them for that matter.

If you don't shoot before/the day you pick them up you're doing it wrong

I have numerous guns I've never fired. I do make a point of having ammunition and reloading dies for pretty much everything I own though.

OP thinks we're going to be using explosive ammunition instead of more advanced pneumatic rifles or em rifles

kek

>Modern accessories on old guns
Absolutely disgusting.

The sling? It's a repro of an original. The rifle is indeed an original Enfield No.4 Mk1 (T) sniper rifle.

Finally unlocked the akimbo perk I see
Now you just need to nail 150 nigger headshots for the tiger camo user

Disagree with the other guy, that's a beautiful Enfield. I just don't get why you buy without trying out the product first

Minus the cheek rest. That's kinda gross

You mistakenly assume our collapse is 30+ years away.

Brass and lead are currencies now and in the future.

>ywn live in a mad max ancap dystopia where bullets are the basic unit of currency

fuck this timeline

I kind of agree about the cheek rest but that is just how they looked.

As far as the Glock longslides, I've just been lazy. Kind of know what to expect though.

Wrong.

Gold and silver will be worthless until a higher society appears.
Bullets will be your lifeline. In a community it will hold value, but trading with strangers will get you shot with your own bullets.

Your better off stockpiling medical supplies. Hydrogen peroxide, sterile pads, antibiotics, pedialyte, antihistamines, pain pills (will be worth ten times their weight in gold at today's levels.), ect.

If you want to be the pillar of your community having a well stocked medical supply and knowledge on how to use it will make you top dog.

You'll be able to trade supplies for anything and everything, all the while setting yourself up as a useful member of a group. If you really know your shit nobody would even consider killing you.

>This weapon protects the people of Israel! Masada must not fall again! Be a good goy-I mean guy and use your man card and buy this tacticool rifle that you see in Call of Duty! And when the Black Helicopters come you'll know what to do!

>Lobbies to get guns removed and start an insurrection on US soil.

I hope you mean gun powder(nitrocellulose) and not literal black powder. You don't want to use that in the post apocalypse. Too much smoke

In Canada we have these things called "crown land".

There's like almost no laws there, and police often never enter it. So you can just follow an old logging road into crown land and just start shooting shit.

It's a total redneck free for all of people with .50 cal on the back of jeeps blasting away. Last weekend I went up there and fired off a Lee Enfield, an AK-47, and a scout rifle with tannerite targets blowing up countless things.

Afterwards we collected all our casings to make our own ammo later, it's like $39 for a box of 20 British .303 rounds though the NATO 7.62mm rounds are next to nothing.

Also if anybody in Canada wants an excellent rifle get a Lee Enfield. Can hold 10 rounds (no magazine pin for bolt action), can quickly fire it once you figure out how the Enfield works, and the battle sights are awesome you cannot miss within 100ft. youtu.be/7-EdQuAxAII

Why not both? Munitions and medical supplies, you will be king of the village.

>That Enfiend.

Several separate sources with links to the intelligence communities of more than one nation, and with links within the US state and federal justice systems, have outlined evidence that exists against multiple men in the line of succession to the US Presidency, as it relates to Russia’s hack on America. I can also exclusively report a RICO case is being considered against the Republican party for laundering Russian money.

These sources say that Senator Orrin Hatch of Utah, who was the ‘Designated Survivor’ at the inauguration of Donald Trump (yes, really) is likely to become President if charges are pursued, according to the evidence, of illegal collusion with Russia, money laundering, and obstruction of justice.

On Donald Trump there is voluminous evidence he knowingly colluded with the Russian state in the hacking of the U.S election, and laundered Russian money through shell companies. This evidence is both data-based, for example, based on the way the server he registered laundered stolen voter registration databases with the DNC’s Vertica database in order to target Russian propaganda at voters.

He has additionally both directly obstructed justice and conspired with others to do so. Rather than repeat previous reporting in this piece I will devote a separate article to the case against Mr. Trump.

On Mike Pence, there is evidence that he obstructed justice, conspired to obstruct justice, and knew that General Mike Flynn was co-ordinating Russia’s propaganda message on behalf of a foreign power. Pence also violated the Logan Act and obstructed justice when he conspired with Donald Trump to order General Flynn illegally to discuss the removal of sanctions while Barack Obama was still President, and that Pence, Trump and Flynn did so to undermine the action a sitting President was taking against a foreign adversary, as President Obama was expelling Russian spies. I do not mean in this list to exclude evidence of Pence’s espionage, sedition and money-laundering offenses which may have happened during the campaign; it is rather that sources have been more explicit as to Pence’s constitutional and legal violations around President Obama’s actions against Russia, conspiring with Trump to undermine the President of the United States in his action against a foreign adversary.

On Paul Ryan, Speaker of the House, normally third in the line of succession, I can report as fact that sources say that Ryan has been legally intercepted, and is on tape, admitting that he knew Russian money was being laundered into the Republican party. Without co-operation pending resignation Ryan may find himself swept up into a RICO prosecution involving the apparatus of the Republican party who accepted laundered Russian money.

This report is a clarification of what I have previously said I had heard on Twitter; namely that Ryan himself was taped at the Republican convention talking to Sergei Kislyak accepting Russian money into the campaign. Following the unconstitutional dismissal of patriot FBI Director Comey by Sessions and Trump, sources have become more forthcoming. It was, they say, Reince Priebus who was taped talking to Sergei Kislyak and other Russians at the convention, agreeing to accept laundered or disgused Russian contributions, and Speaker Ryan is on a later intercept admitting that he knew of this plot, which places him at risk of a large number of criminal charges. A RICO case is being examined against the GOP itself, sources say.

The fourth person in the line of succession is Senator Orrin Hatch of Utah, as President pro-tem of the Senate. Sources with links to the intelligence community say they do not know of any collusion by Hatch in either money-laundering or in accepting Russian intelligence; this does not mean, they warn, that such evidence does not exist.

Some readers have expressed dismay that President Trump may use his powers of pardon to escape justice by pardoning his own confederates in their crimes. Several, separate sources with links to both the intelligence and justice communities note that any person or candidate who accepted laundered donations through banks with branches in Wall Street (even if they are from, say, Wisconsin) is liable to charges from New York’s state Attorney General Eric Schneiderman. Further, it is understood that the FBI and Federal Prosecutors are working on multiple sets of charges both carefully and individually. Were Mr. Trump to pardon General Flynn for violating the Logan Act, as one example, Flynn would have to accept he committed the crime and Trump would thereby admit his own guilt, leading to impeachment. Prosecutors might then bring separate, subsequent cases against Flynn for RICO, violations of FARA, lying to the FBI, lying on his SF-86, and so forth. At the same time, state courts, where Trump has no powers of pardon, would proceed against Flynn on money laundering crimes, and obstruction of justice charges against Trump might be laid out by Federal prosecutors before the Senate. Violation of the Logan Act is one charge against Flynn which applies to both Trump and Pence, and some lawyers read the power of Presidential pardon as not to apply to cases involving a President’s own impeachment.

ammunition, food, medicine, precious metals, energy supplies, land etc...a re not mutually exclusive

That arguement is one step away from gun control fag.

I'm fucking glad we'll eventually ban guns its no surprise you autistic retards are poor buying ammo and shitty guns that all look the same these fucking things can't feed you when your holy "MUH HAPPENING" actually ever happens.

The best weapons channel that exists is this guy of course in Germany youtu.be/q0-J2pYLCvI

It's also one of the easiest things in the world to make. Which is why native Americans never figured out how.

because guns are for pussys

>because guns are for pussys

>bringing a knife to a gunfight.

thafuck's wrong with you?

guns are to quick, i like to listen to the screams of agony and pain while they slowly die and plead for help or forgiveness

Swords are for pussies

If you cant invest in a Dillon XL 650 press, roughly $1100, and learn how to reload your own ammo you should just fucking tell me where you're going to kill yourself so I can loot your body afterwards.

>noodle
heh, nothing personal kid. your just out classed

Murica.

>never heard of it

Play the game, or go buy the book. Either way its pretty great.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xc2hhef-Nzo

toilet paper won't be very useful with no running water. Everyone will just wipe their ass with old ripped up tshirts then wash them.

People will trade me boxes of ammunition for just one cup of coffee.

>arguement
>gun control

You are retarded. Smack yourself.