Is Gavin McInnes the most based man on the alt-lite?

Is Gavin McInnes the most based man on the alt-lite?

Other urls found in this thread:

semiticcontroversies.blogspot.com/2017/05/why-cucking-doesnt-work-case-of-gavin.html?m=1
youtu.be/qL7-eDxw700
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why are all alt-liters canadian?

No he's a cuck.

Backlash against Trudeau

Gavin McGuinnes has been an amerileaf for like over a decade though

BASED GAY KIKE MAN

Gavin McInnes is so pathetic. He truly has no understanding at all of what ails this country.

no
he can be funny, but there is this mean spirited air about him that makes him more and more irritating

like somehow you are a worthless piece of shit unless you are a millionaire publishing businessman that has fucked 500 models

he seems genuinely unlikable as a human

Gavin doesn't like ANYONE. Everyone is a piece of shit to him.

That being said, i love the guy.

He knows everything, user. He's just keeping his trap shut because he married a non-white woman, and wants to keep working at the (((Rebel Media)))

probably he is but that's not saying much for the "alt-lite".

Not with that gay ass beard

No he's a cringe bag who thinks fighting feminism and tranny pro noun is revolutionary counter culture, like anybody gives a fuck about those things anymore

Meanwhile his wife is a shit skin and he's an open border civic nationalist cuckold

do you guys think he was telling the truth with that story where he said he was double penetrating some chick with the other vice guy and his dick slipped into the other guys condom

seems implausible

Go back to T_D litecuck
\Pol\ is an alt-right board

no he started that cuck vice company and fucked a tranny and is proud of it. he also defends jews and israel because he works for (((Ezra Levant))). Kind of a dumb question OP

Gavin will tip toe around higher level red pills. I think he realizes the best place for him to work is entry level.

They were probably drunk as fuck and barely hard from the booze, which makes it sound more possible.

once he showed his asshole on camera I kinda lost any sort of respect for him.

pro israel, shitskin wife, drunk pile of dung.
loves to shove objects in his ass.
based? yeah , but in the way the fag-nigs use the term.

That's not the pattern. The pattern is that alt-liters are all:

>not white/Jewish
>married to non-white women

Prove me wrong.

cucked

semiticcontroversies.blogspot.com/2017/05/why-cucking-doesnt-work-case-of-gavin.html?m=1

youtu.be/qL7-eDxw700

>Pro-Zionist Degenerate middle aged man child/frat boy
"Based"

This. Degeneracy is a two way street.

Why does he shove objects up his ass? And people are PAYING for that shit (unless they're only doing it for Anthony Cumia)?!

He gets normies in the door because he's funny and breaks the stereotype of the uptight conservative. He has a role to play and occasionally says things that are more insightful than he probably realizes.

INB4 cornflake piss gif

>He truly has no understanding at all of what ails this country.
user implies he knows how to fix America
>user cant even keep his room clean.

I worked in Canadian media. I have a very close contact in VICE who's told me plenty about how things worked back in the day. they'd hand out condoms at the office parties.

I have no doubt Gavin's licked the red pill, but he's too old fashioned to go further. He knows bout the Jews but is cucked by Ezra and canadian culture.

One of the reasons Lauren Southern left is she doesn't want shitskin immigration. Gavin makes too much from kids who watch him to be edgy to push further.

ANtifa hates him enough to try to keep him from speaking

That's good enough for me

The DC machine will stop at nothing to destroy anyone who gains a bit of traction by supporting Trump. Only the most ethical and morally bullet-proof people like Hannity and Levin can skate through at this point. Anybody who fights for Trump needs, at least, the courtesy to not be shit on by those who want to change things. This is obviously from a Trump supporter.

He's cucked by his squaw wife you moron.

No, he is a willful coward. Has already demonstrated his understanding of the jq and chooses to follow the given narrative.

He fucked a lot more than her, but you're right it's a part of it. The Jew annoyance video is what tells me he knows more, but isn't pushing it.

He's a funny dude.

HE SERVES A KIKE

HE IS A SUBVERTER OF WHITE NATIONALISM

Hes good for normies.

Watching his videos and content leads to having much deeper, more extreme, less kiked content come up. He's a good gateway to more serious white content.

kek'd at yer pic

Canadians are too pussy to go full natsoc.
However they don't scare away the normies and grew pretty big.

Heard this guy yesterday for the first time, an absolute idiot. Only believes "culture" is the stem of all problems for one, but I absolutely could not tolerate his childish and bizarre mannerisms and humor. This nigga is a generic conservative, not alt right. GTFO with that shit.

>rabbi media

Antifa hates anything darker than a brown paper bag so that doesn't really mean anything.

>This nigga is a generic conservative
Nah, it's called "alt-lite," meaning he takes baby steps towards accepting the real truths, way more than the neo-"cons" who have coopted the "right" in the past 30 years, but is not fully right wing.

Fuck these youtube faggots, and fuck this microphone fucker in particular.

Take this shit to /bant/ or preferably /trash/

He's defiantly the shortest and most rat like