Grew up privileged upper middle class

>grew up privileged upper middle class
>half of my family's friends are Jewish
>went to plenty bar mitzvahs
>always internalized distrust against merchants, even though my upbringing was saturated with them.
>first internship in college was with my dad's Jewish friends company
>Lost my virginity to a jewess
>current gig is working for another merchant family friend alongside my dad
What do?I was born into this, and red pilled to late to reverse it without destroying the life I've built

Whats her snapchat?

NYC I'm guessing?

Your mum

Exploit it moron. There's nothing like Jewish nepotism.

>tfw gf's dad is technically Jew but alienated his family becoming Christian

Not all Jews are shit anyway.

Are they leftists?

marry her and inherit her father's fortune when he dies

>LA
Went to ASU because I'm not that smart and I wanted to gtfo so-cal, but somehow ended up back. Fuck LA

Jews are superior to Whites. They only make up less than 0.2% of the whole population, and yet majority of successful people are Jews. And they control all Western countries' media and governments and banks and all the financial systems and no one is doing anything about it other than spewing da joos on the Chinese cartoon competition image board.

>Are they leftists
some come off as bleeding hearts liberals, want to ban salt raifus, defend dindu etc but will be the first to praise a Republican for wanting to bomb mudslimes or fund israel

This.

To get in tight with them, tell them how you had relatives die in Auschwich when they fell off the guard tower from drinking too much schnapps. Jews eat that shit up.

invite them all to big party, lock doors, release the gas! it's the only way out!

Just convert already.

Just live your life normally and keep it quiet. When shit hits the fan, kill them all.

Study them and collect anecdotes for a book.

Out jew the jew

What is that expression meant to convey?

Hire other white people, put your influence into their media, promote degeneracy, claim the office needs to be more diverse, etc

Nose rings are disgusting. Why do they get them?

we only hate jews cuz we jelly desu

marry a sweet jewess and leach off the goy

you r in the club

Does the choker increase bloodflow for better workouts?

No the choker is there to show that she like it rough and wants to be borderline raped while calling you daddy.

Marry a nice Jewish girl, and help end the white race.

ANN?

According to your story the jews have never wronged you but because of pol memes you still want to force yourself to hate them. Jesus what a pathetic piece of shit you are. At times like that I think to myself that maybe pol is right and we do need to destroy the goyim, because the goyim have no human empathy and will fuck you over at first opportunity they get.

R A R E leafposts
I dig this fampai, but I don't want to set up roots in LA or have a Jewish mother in law, honestly the game plan was to stack dough and move to Dixie land. The perfect storm would be to Redhill a jewess and wife her but I'm not sure if I could
pull that off.
>there is one merchant bro I went to high school with that was pro trump, and is alt-lite

There are good Jews and there are bad Jews, just like how there are good people and there are bad people. If you are working with decent, hardworking people who are making ethical business decisions, then I wouldn't debate your moral position any further. Don't worry about it, OP.

It wasn't Sup Forums may-mays, it was seeing all the wealth iand power n my city being brokered by a certain group of people
>Sup Forums just confired I wasn't alone in this belief

so a powerfull group is powefull, and you're a jelly poorfag?

is she, dare i say, /our girl/?

>Jews are being friends with you
>Get you an internship so that your financial situation can improve
> Jew girls fuck you

>Whaaaaaaaa whem will the jews stop keeping the white man down waaaa I dont want to be prosperous I want to move to dixie land whaaaaaaaaaaa Jews pay reparations why are jews so mean to me all he time waaaaaaaaa its all a conspiracy

see

Jews really aren't that smart. Their power basically comes from their ability to speak very well, and their collectivism. In terms of intelligence, jewish IQ is very overrated when compared to the upper third of whites. The reason why jews can overcome this is due to them having the only legal mafia in the west, where they can hire their own to commit crimes against a nation without punishment, all the while not hiring people due to being of a different ethnic background. When jews are not allowed to form said mafia, they turn to communism to try to take control of the system.

Who??

Hi, Mexican here (check the flag bitches) and I have a question for the Jew OP and any Jews lurking.

My question is : why is it that LITERALLY every interaction with a Jew has been an offensive one? How is it that you manage to offend me at almost damn near interaction with you guys? Seriously, I'm not even fucking anti-semetic but why the fuck is your whole race repulsed by me? I work well with whites, blacks, Indians, Koreans, Columbians, Irish whatever but what's your guys' fucking deal?

Also being a Jew is your identity you cannot hide it faggot, anymore than MJ tried to bleach his skin.

Because Jews are still white.

pls go back

jews are jewish faggot

Most jews are systematically abused as kids when they're dragged all over the world to all the places where jews got what they had coming to them. This abuse creates pathology like victim complexes out the ass.

This leads them to hate and be mistrustful of every other race.

Which leads them to try to always assert themselves as better than them through their work, and through their work mitigate or actively harm other races, again because they feel they are the ultimate victim and what they're doing to other races isn't nearly as bad.

They probably don't know about marxism's roots or the attempt at a communist revolution in germany, or even of their own collective pathology as jews.

They're possessed by the dead, and they can't really escape at this point. Not on their own at least.

>What do?

Do like the Jews, undermine them when you can. Keep moving up the ladder and use your power to ruin the Jews under you. Never outwardly let them know that you hate them.

Too late. Mossad can identify OP. Information will be passed on, and I expect OP to be fired in 2 months.

There are good mosquitos and there are bad mosquitos, just like how there are good people and there are bad people. If you are bitten by decent, hardworking mosquitos who are making ethical blood drinking decisions, then I wouldn't debate your moral position any further. Don't worry about it, you schmucky goy

Another tip, I'm in a fairly high level position in a massive multi-national company. If you want to humiliate a Jew the best way is to promote a black guy over them. They love pushing diversity for white people so I rub their giant noses in it when I pass over a Jew for a nog. Bonus points if you do gather everyone together to announce the promotion, you can see the pain in their eyes.