Our Fight Song

>We are the sound that goes bump in the night, we are the Alt-Right
>We stand our ground and are willing to fight, we are the Alt-Right
>Clad in helmets, shields, and pads, we are a tough bunch of lads
>Fearless as we enter the liberals realm, we can not lose with Spencer at the helm
>We will push back with all our might, we are the Alt-Right!

I nominate this to be our official fight song. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HAT98OO3lJc
youtube.com/watch?v=J3B85zur1jA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=L0bcRCCg01I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Would be good for people who identify as Alt-Right, Sup Forums isn't one person.

I'm gonna ask my based black friends to record this sick track

'no'

Jesus fucking Christ you're a faggot.

Shit.

>a reddit-tier op gets a reddit-tier bump

Kill yourself.

It's shit. Never post again.

I hope this is parody. Damn cringey either way though

This is the official theme of the alt-kike: youtube.com/watch?v=HAT98OO3lJc

More like THEBUTTSTUFF

Same thread again...

KILL YOURSELF OP

It's cringey as fuck, so it's perfect for Sup Forums

I personally think it should be this song :

youtube.com/watch?v=J3B85zur1jA

but like some said, Sup Forums can't have only one anthem I think, the interrest of Sup Forums is also the diversity of opinions, the only common point is that they're all hated in the "outside world"

This 4thpbp

This is my fight song
Take back my life song
Prove I'm alright song
My power's turned on
Starting right now I'll be strong
I'll play my fight song
And I don't really care if nobody else believes
'Cause I've still got a lot of fight left in me

Thanks man put it on YouTube and post a link on here if/when it's finished. I was thinking this just needs a good tune to go along with it, I've been working on this for the last few days but I don't have much music skills. We could chant it when we go places though.

>Spencer at the helm of the altright

Now we all know you are either an idiot or a shill. Spencer is not the leader of the lat right.
sage

>not \ourguy\
>literally coined the term 'alt-right'
Wew

Paul Gottfried was faggot.

Spencer is on our side sure but he is largely a creation of the media and is not our leader.

>some "literally who"
>Spence didn't start the movement years ago
You have to go back.

Speaking as someone who's spent enough time on DeviantArt to see multiple Steven Universe Donut-Steel OCs, this is the cringiest thing I have ever seen.

Now, I'd like you to neck yourself, but before you do that, please take some time to dedicate you soul to every cthonic deity notorious for devouring the souls of their own worshippers. Satan, Moloch, Cthulhu, that one shark-people god from DnD, I don't give a fuck, just pledge yourself to every deity that's guaranteed to end your afterlife the moment you enter the afterlife; if you hit all the bases, you're bound to get something right.

Just kill yourself twice, you cringe-worthy autist fuck.

srsly m8 you don't know much about the alt right- that much is obvious.

>posting faggy camp pics of Spencer is good for the movement.

Yeah right m8

Faggot
m.youtube.com/watch?v=L0bcRCCg01I

At least I'm bringing some OC instead of trying to fight and divide us, arguing over who started what. Spence said he coined the term so I thought he did. And my chant is already catching on I just left my friend's birthday party at the bowling alley and we were all singing it loud and proud. And I chose that picture because it's a FIGHT SONG and Spence looks ready to thrown down.

im fucking dying hahaha

Holy fuck please tell me you're joking.
Please PLEASE tell me you're not serious. And if you are serious, tell me you're 14 or something and not an adult.

>Spence looks ready to thrown down

I am a MMA fighter and have no idea wtf you mean.

Stop and lurk more faggot. The alt right is not a LARP: we are fighting end of times.

I also dabble in the Mixed Martial Arts, and I say he looks ready to throw down. You may partake in the MMAs but you obviously haven't been in any *real* fights.

OP is a cockholster

huh? yeah faggot I haven't, no experience at all.............
Now fuck off back to your room, mum has some warm milk and cake by the bed waiting for you.

Yeah, that's what I thought.

Go back to rebbit you fucking cocksucker.

I think r*ddit is more your expertise, cucks

>telling your life story
>claiming I'm the cringy one