How do we fix Texas?

how do we fix Texas?

Other urls found in this thread:

dallasnews.com/business/real-estate/2017/01/26/facebook-growing-huge-datacenter-campus-north-fort-worth
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wth? I could have sworn Denton County voted for Trump.

White piece of shit, white fucking garbage, you will learn your place beneath the audacity of a true man. A black man. Know that even the lowliest of the blacks is greater than your greatest white prodigy. A dick numbering 12 inches or more you cannot compete and while you laugh yourself giddy in denial revel in knowing that every single day while you go to work a real man, a black man, is destroying your gf or wife in your house and on your bed and she will never tell you because she craves what you cannot offer. There is nothing you can do about it. An untamable beast of pure masculinity in comparison to you, you shrivel in cowardice behind your computer screen. Never in your sorry pathetic white-guilted life will you ever call one of us a "nigger" to our faces because you know that you would not escape retribution. Claim your superiority with your guns all you want white children because deep down you know that its a fall-back to mask your incompetence and insecurity over having become worthless in the eyes of those greater than you. Try as you will reality cannot and will not be prevented by the likes of you. You are the minority. We are the majority. We are lord and master - judge and jury. You will not escape the next generation you will be bred out of existence and your children just as your women will bow to us.

get rid of all the mexicans and i guarantee texas would be a solid block of red.

But...you're still a nigger. Sorry. (Not sorry)

nigger

Why does it show Denton County as blue if the results are:

Denton County
98.1% Reporting Tweet
R D. Trump
57.7%
D H. Clinton
37.5%
L G. Johnson
3.9%
G J. Stein
0.9%

Build a fucking wall

Calm down Jamal.

Getting declared as a hate state was a good start

ooga

booga
nude bisquik baked biscuitnudpud

Nuke DFW
Nuke Austin
Nuke Houston
That way it can be a true dixie state and not a New York wannabe.

sen them back

>thinks Fort Worth is a liberal haven
DFW is solidly republican, Dallas is our ONLY liberal county.

Bullshit map of Texas... do one by precincts and the blue is way smaller

Your black power movement is funded by Jews. When America falls, the niggers will be in more trouble than the whites because we have lots of guns and dont depend on ebt cards for our food. Ive never heard/seen a nigger hunting ever.

>superior
>goes right into muh dick rant

Its like you want them to call you a nigger.

We fix texas by ending sanctuary cities, canceling all ebt cards, and getting rid of all section 8 housing.

kEk, if you say so. That cesspit called UNT begs to differ.

Travis county is by far the most liberal place in Texas

I loved casting my vote for Trump but I knew Dallas County would go blue. This is the first election I've ever voted in.

OP, what site did you get that data from?

>I loved casting my vote for Trump
Did it... give you a hard on?

Nuke Austin, restrict migration from Commiefornia, build wall.

The blue state of WA has better concealed carry laws and stand your ground self defense laws.

Nuke Austin, Dallas, Laredo, Brownsville, San Antonio, and Houston. In that order.

Alternatively, forcefully repatriate all Californians and Katrina refugees, build the wall to the South, East, West, and North, and start AAing everything in TX airspace. Secede and become the Republic again. Immediately annex Oklahoma (if they're not niggers about it) and declare war on Mexico just to have something to do. Then drink Shiner and eat beaver nuggets while we catalog the air dropped Russian weapons.

Idiot

I live in laredo you oaf, we are perhaps the most authentic texas city left

Almost but I was definitely grinning. I looked at all the old white women that were in the building and felt like all of them knew.

Is it super racist against whites

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

You're overrun with cartelniggers, last I heard. If the situation has changed on the ground, I'll cancel the air strike.

we're going to have to get rid of a lot of gibs loving illegals and their 5 anchor babies

Just red pill the kids. Preservation is a battle the future is going to win.

Texas had like a million more people vote for Trump than Hillary....the real problem is why the margin wasn't bigger. And there were only something like 6 million voters out of a state of 25 million....what the fuck

Nothing to fix leftist shill... now go on back your fairy nigger faggot way back to plebitt.

>Honestly there is only one way
>Let the mexican population get so big that they try to take our gun rights away
>Have another alamo and die for our right to bear arms cleansing our land of all those against us...
>This is the only hope for Texas... but quite honestly we will be Mexico in 30 years or so

Because cities breed corruption

I am God.

Organized Genocide. If only our president wasn't a jewish cucked.

depends, if you are anglo yes, if you are spanish not so much because we dont put up with the bullshit. i'm a tejano spaniard, my ancestors lived in texas since it was a mexican state.

unfortunately lot of people here in the city covering things up, but i feel there are many good people here still. there is party corruption, unfortunately we have some leftist mexicans here, post 65 immigrants. the old folks deserve a shot though, you couldn't nuke us texans who have been with you since the beginning.

>obliterate all major cities
You're dumb as shit. Texas is one of the largest financial powerhouses of this country. That commerce doesn't flow through the small pop hick towns, it flows through our cities. Get rid of the cities and you get rid of TX.

Just because a few urban counties went blue doesn't mean they need to be demolished.

really makes you think

Hello Styx.

Bring it, niggermonkeyfaggot!
I am not racist, the more black guys I see hanging around, the better. Also, i know many whites who have no issue referring to blacks as niggers to their STUPID MONKEY FACES. fuck you. Fuck your race. Fuck your laziness. Fuck your stupidity. Fuck you for hating the greatest nation in the history of the world. FUCK YOU NIGGER CUNT. KYS before I do

>Denton County
>voting red
To many hippies and homeless. Plus flower mound and highland village are made up of california refugees

hola compadre, wacha doing?

source of site faggots?

> No El Paso, no McAllen, no Corpus Christi in mentioned list
You don't know TX burger

Denton County did vote for Trump, yes, by a +20 margin.
The map is wrong.

really activates my almonds

You're wrong Paco.

Fucking Katrina niggers. They ruined my hometown and they ruined the surrounding areas in a 50 mile radius.

At least they got something right.

Fuck off newfag

ARGENTINA

Fort Worth and the northern suburbs are turning blue with the Californian refugee influx.

please stay out, you fags have caused enough damage to this state

please tell me which city is more authentically texan. maybe brownsville or mcallen is pretty close to our spanish origin, but the anglo cities are all postmodern dumps. nothing texan about modern houston, it's just another global city like NYC. austin seems like the texan San Francisco and dallas seems quite globalist for my liking.

The whole state will be blue in due time.

Might take a few election cycles, but...

Nice b8

Go to Montrose and say that again. I dare you.

>Houston is the most diverse city in America
>Harris county is only 54% dem, with arguably, the most divisive GOP candidate ever

Texas will never go blue as long as the old Vietnamese keep teaching their kids about the pinko commies

If the dems became pro-gun rights overnight, do you think that Texas would flip?

I live in houston
the god damn katrina niggers ruined everything
I wish all those niggers had drowned

get rid of the beaners

It would certainly be more competitive, but I doubt it would flip.

We were infested with them in Dallas as well. My office hired a bunch of them because of muh affirmative action and tax credits. Almost all garbage.

where did you get this data from? Source?

Some user posted the whole map, I just cropped it.

It's California.

>mudshark fatty detected

texas will flip in 2024.

there's no way how to escape that except for genocide

The problem, Jose, is that you're confusing Texan with Mexican. There is such a thing as TexMex but you seem to be insisting that if you're not a 5'3" brown cowboy, you aren't authentic.

while we're at it lets Texas just conquer England, I mean its nothin right?
Dixie is south east, I'm not sue anything besides east Texas will ever be. however the South is the South and honestly even New Mexico and Arizona (obviously Oklahoma) would fight with the Confederacy, they WERE Confederate occupied of course
I reckon Fort Worth will not be conservative for much longer
what about the border towns or deep south Texas?
how are the stand your ground laws different?

what campuses allow you to carry?
shut the fuck up spic, learn some English talk
because cities are for niggers
of course it is overrun by cartels, its fucking Laredo
red pill the kikes? read your bible, the Jews have plotted this all since their beginning
I will flee if this happens, I need to raise my family
pre 65 wetbacks are democrats too you wetback
The Woodlands is fine?
is that seriously the only decent place within 50 miles of Houston?
Fort Worth. I can name a hundred other towns before I would name Laredo.

i've been here since the beginning amigo, texan to the core. but also spanish, these can co-exist just as the texas germans existed in the hill country since their arrival.

i'm not mestizo either really, my ancestors moved here specifically from spain and catalunya back in the day. i am short unfortunately, only 5'9", but have green eyes so you would think i was white if you saw me.

not at all
lol, nothing like on Houstons level my dude. San Antonio and Dallas got it pretty bad though

>Laredo
>been here since the beginning

motherfucker, you are lucky Laredo is even a part of Texas, unless you come from a Southern state you are not one of the first Texans, sorry, amigo.

dat name lol

I'm not trying to be a douche you seem like a nice guy but be ready to defend yourself when you make claims like Laredo is the most Texas place.

more suburban counties around houston, dallas and austin will flip in 2020.

I think the race next year will be a wake up call

those retards are /the_donald think americans can turn hispanics and asians into gop voters.

the margin of greg abott reelection will be slim

and ted cruz even slimmer (that's why he's fighting for the wall, he knows texas is fucked)

my ancestors use to live in the galveston area at one point, but have been in laredo the past 100 years. i would not want to live in galveston because of blacks, but get along great with mestizos.

and no, do not give me the bullshit that the anglos were the only texans, you guys aren't even acting like texans anymore, you have assimilated to nigger culture with the obsession over the nigger sports.

it is where i am from, of course i would have bias, but you look at city cultures and it is clear that laredo has sort of stood still in time in regards to texas culture. meanwhile degenerate places like austin and houston become globalist paradises.

Deport mexicans

seriously think I will be in Mississippi by 2020, they will never go blue

dallasnews.com/business/real-estate/2017/01/26/facebook-growing-huge-datacenter-campus-north-fort-worth

(((Zuckerberg))) is trying to turn Fort Worth into another liberal hellhole. I know it was one of the only cities to vote red in the 2012 election, and did the same with Trump.

UNT is republican simply because all the liberals don't vote. They will never vote also because "Muh school"

hoe ass
bitch ass
pussy ass
weak ass
nigga
shiet

and Hispanics dont like sports? kek

what is a nigger sport? football isn't. basketball is, but only fags are obsessed with it.

just focus on small cities. the biggest cities that are decent are Beaumont and Fort Worth. and they are just decent. meh. i can't imagine why you would keep living in Laredo dude, but whatever works for you.

it's good that they dont have much immigration. but their anti-abortion antics means more black kids voting in the future

Almost everyone in the border towns are dems i know i live there. Stopping illegals would help alot as they are the ones voting dem

they will just move out of racist ole Mississippi soon as they can afford it

>no mention of independence in this thread

>obsession over the nigger sports.

I don't understand the obsession with niggerball either but don't act like the spics aren't obsessed over it as well.

>you would think I was white.
Not if you're tamale colored.

>nigger sports
I sure hope you aren't saying football isn't Texan senior. You're close enough to the wall to end up on the other side with that shit.

explain Austin. lots of liberal whites unfortunately.

football is mostly niggers playing, and the white girls dancing around them. it wasn't even a part of texas until americans brought this stuff in. some chicago guy invented football last i checked.

fort worth had a globalist feel to it, almost like it is following the dallas trends. beaumont has many niggers, don't know why you like that.

as for laredo this is where my family has lived, and it is a good place with low crime. sure, not very anglo, but very much texan. anglo is not the only texan, that is for sure, and i hate those who claim that is it. those anglo places are becoming globalist, i know many whites now who just act like other americans, not texan.

Was I lied to on Twitter during election day? Wouldn't surprise me, Liberals are a dangerous bunch.

what is the Civil War?

the whole point of Texas was for Confederates to forget about our brothers who were killed by Lincoln. unfortunately some dumbass Texans have forgotten it all and side with the yankees. fuck yankees

>loredo
>low crime

You wanna know how I know you're bullshitting?

Beaumont is super anglo visited last year didnt see a single non anglo