THEY NEED US

youtube.com/watch?v=Be8EjHydWi4
THEY NEED US GUYS SRSLY NO FUCKING AROUND LETS GO LAUREN SOUTHERN WANTS OUR HELP
STFU WITH THIS PERSONAL ARMY BS THIS ISNT "BASED" STICKMAN KEK, THIS IS LEGIT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uAV0eI6MnrA
marinetraffic.com/en/ais/home/centerx:13.9/centery:34.8/zoom:9
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck off cuck, what do you want us to do? How the fuck are we going to track rubber dinghies on the other side of the planet you huge fucking gay lord.

Ok here is what you do nu-cucks. Those people helping migrants are NGO's right? You take all your jew dollars, and you hire your own NGO like blackwater or somebody to kill them in international waters.

Real simple.

Goddamn man I am completely impartial outsider on this but Trump president and the alt is now the cool camp for all the youngsters?

Man the globalists must have fucked up really badly

Epic milo! israel is based :D

Seriously, these guys are legit trying to stop migrant boats from reaching Italy. These people seem legit

They're out in the ocean stopping migrant boats from reaching Italy, what are you doing?

kissing your mom on the lips

what did they even do aside from wave some flares in front of a boat and get detained?

>Trying to stop ships carrying migrants = Some faggot you can't stop thinking about

Okay.

they aren't doing fuck all, show proof.

I need to know what their plan is. I'm not up for culling a bunch of stupid, hungry niggers by capsizing their boat.
What's the plan. If I provide coordiantes of a boat, exactly what are they doing to do in the way of interdiction?

Trump is the best of the worst. He'll do for now. We have parallel interests in anti-globalism.

found a vid of what they're doing. watching now.
youtube.com/watch?v=uAV0eI6MnrA
I think the NGO money angle is the best angle, as user points out here .

I have no idea yet, I think they'll have a website or something up soon

I'm guessing this was just a stunt to get some attention for their actual plans? Idk, seems like they'll be having a website or something up soon

Lauren Southern is a Jew who mocks white genocide.

OP is a paid shill promoting her brand. This is evidence Lauren is controlled opposition.

really makes ya think

fuck. that. cunt.

you mad? here have 2 scewps

This can be done easy and you all know it.
Just need a few user in the area.
There are plenty in Turkey.
this guy, not Sup Forums

Could actually be someone from rebel media. They posted a picture of faith while calling for help for Lauren. I mean, more power to her but wtf am I supposed to do.

the boats should be stopped before they leave.
but how do you get the authorities in Turkey and Libya to go out and stop the boats that are trafficking.
I think from their point of view, they are at war with the west, our civilization.
Why should they want to stop the inflow of soldiers into Europe?

Shes a jew who likes black cock.

let her burn

I've made a proposition to her, kek army is trying to steal the gay rainbow flag. If she retweets a couple rainbow swastikas pol might help.

Kill yourself.

It seems to me anyone willing to shift the overton window to the right should be tolerated by Sup Forums at least for the time that they are shifting things. To just dismiss her and call her a stupid cunt because she is going out and bringing attention to the issue of demographic replacement seems childish at best, and traitorous to the cause at worst. This is a war but we are fighting it with the minds of our own people as well as the enemy. Minds need to be shifted, and she is at least bringing attention to that fact. While not everyone has to agree with her or me the blatant dismissal of her with things like this seem like an attempt to just sabotage the whole movement. Seeing this makes me want to at least watch a video of hers, and I've never done that before. So well done shills. Your paid efforts to dissuade people from exploring this have in fact backfired.

>rainbow swastikas
damn user.
that would really trigger.

this is now what this place is about though dick head. WE just like fucking with people and laughing at them.

The fact you dont know that shows how new you are

>When there are hundreds of terrorist attacks each year and immigration is the populations biggest concern and your campaign strategy is to side with the immigrants.

Seriously what were they thinking? The left could of been in power for decades. All they had to do was be smart about immigration and stop pandering to trannies and sjw's. Now people are unironically going full fascist mode.

I've never heard anyone refer to Blackwater as an NGO. Well played, sir.

Lauren Southern gets paid 3k+ from patreon to do nothing but flaunt her body. She constructs nothing, and makes no content, and if she uploads a video, it's once every 5 days. Wow. Women are lazy entitled whores.

It's really sime actually but why bother helping a jew

she is literally breaking the fucking law now and might go to fucking jail

These people are shooting fucking flares at the boats

If they hit someone and he dies, of if they hit the italian navy, don't they realize they'll be royally fucked?

Does Lauren want to be raped by a transgender muslim in jail? Fucking dumb cunt acting like the sea sheperds

>this is now what this place is about though dick head.
Orly? well then please enlighten me, what is this place about?

Unless Rebel media start actually questioning the Jew count me out shills

So Sup Forums finally gets challenged by name to do something for the race war and you won't step forward.

What a bunch of gayboys you are.

Read up faggot. She's a shill.

Sup Forums doesn't do merc werk for jewesses, I've had ENOUGH of her leaf ass going to other country's and telling them how to act!
Carpet bagger kike cunt.

>the alt is now the cool camp for all the youngsters?
son it hasn't even begun yet. the next generation is going to be more extreme than adolf hitler himself.

It's already too late

And tell her that a Canadian attempting to stop one boat of niggers isn't news, it's fucking virtue signaling!

Yes, she is OUR shill dumbass.

marinetraffic.com/en/ais/home/centerx:13.9/centery:34.8/zoom:9
We can find NGO vessels here, but I am not certain that's sufficient.

tits or gtfo

i know this is typically a Sup Forums thang, but i think Laurin being such a skank to begin with and directly begging for help...

she'd get a lot further with us

Being division sowing sageblue shills

getting (you)s and the collection of pepes

Not your kikes personal army

What are the odds faith goldy has been BLACKED?

>agree

>Found the poo pushing faggot

Found the literal fucking the_donald transplant.

That's it?
>Faaaaaaaaaaaag

Go back nigger. You're not liked, or wanted here. Take your E-Celeb Civic Nationalist whore with you too.

>newfag doing newfag shit

>they out in the ocean doing a PR stunt greepeace lvl to get attention, what are you doing?
For sure not shilling that kike cunt. The 6 000 000 thread today.

that could do it also checked