When my neighbor has a man over she screams like a crazy person...

When my neighbor has a man over she screams like a crazy person. I pay almost $5k/month rent so I shouldn't be hearing this nonsense. How do I tell her to keep things down without being rude?

maker.me/dex-villa-1a1c38/the-accidental-photographer

I just bought a 1600 square foot home with a large yard and walk in closets and is completely renovated

My monthly mortgage is 300 dollars and 450 after taxes ad insurance

Why are you renting you stupid faggot

Get out of New York

$5k a month?
City fags paying a arm and a leg for a home 1/3 of the size of house you could own for 1/10 the price.

Ask them to be louder because you sometimes have trouble hearing them while masturbating.

leave a note on her door the day after that says "i recorded it all"

She might actually like that though.

Get a house faggot

$5k a month?

Yiiiiikes. Imagine paying that much to live in a liberal shit-hole.

I live/work in NYC.

I also own a house in Kansas City. $1.5m doesn't get much in NYC but in Kansas it goes a long way.

how old is she...

>be beta cuck city fag
>pay 5000 a month for rent
I'd recommend killing yourself m8

Learn from my bad experience:

Do not contact your neighbor. Learn the laws and details of your contract. Assume she has a similar contract. Now point out to the landlord how you don't have "quiet enjoyment" and she's violating her contract. Hire a lawyer to write the landlord a persuasive letter if needed. But don't contact your neighbor, otherwise it will be "he said, she said" and you might be accused of harassing her.

Don't worry user. I got you covered. I just sent her a screen cap of your post. She knows now and you don't look rude since it wasn't even you who told her about it. Good thing you gave us a link with her instagram contact info on it.

She's a screamer huh?
Damn, I had one of those once. And once was enough.
The neighbors...well, never mind.

>$5k/month rent

>NYC.

>I also own a house in Kansas City

This is not really a good way to live. Do you enjoy living in airports and airport bathrooms?

So stop fucking complaining you chose to stick in that shithole NYC

Record her making those noises and play them back at the same volume whenever you think would be least convenient for her to hear them.

Why the fuck would you ever live there?

Even as liberal and expensive as Boston is, you can still rent in the $1-$2k range.

Who cares what you could buy in a suburban graveyard? People want lives.

$5k/mo. would buy a lot of land.

>$5k rent

Where do you live? How big is your place?

Dude stop living in bougie shitborhoods like Chelsea. Come up to wahi, you can get a 3br for $2k, 1/2 block from the train. 4th safest neighborhood in nyc. Dominicans drive off any dindus who try to encroach on their turf.

Sadly. This is good advice.
If her unit is not physically connected to yours, I'd consider just setting fire to it while she's having sex. It's pretty hard to get caught doing arson if you're not an idiot.

this is good advice too

Just call and say you think there is a murder going on.

>$5k a month
>Rent

Um excuse me sir but wat da fukk

Why do women scream so loud and pretend they enjoy sex more than they do?

>5k/mo
>paper thin walls

U down to get penetrated brotendo? We'll chug some ranch and you'll be screaming like some cherokee chicks after 4/11. I'm straight tho ur not gay r u? Good I hate faggots. Buzz me when ur down mulatto

"hello police, my neighbor is in her apartment screaming and im worried"

where the fuck else is there to live?

>5k a month
>RENT

This is the best option, she won't know it's you that called, unless you have no other tenants....and she should get the hint.

It's not worth it to confront her personally, so this user is giving great advice here. The leasing agent or whoever the fuck is in your front office is the point of contact and mediator here. They are also required to keep records of the complain(s), and are obliged to take action. After a certain amount of time (which you would need to gauge) you could initiate breaking your lease without any financial recourse by the property owner because they failed to remedy the problem (i.e. kicked her stupid ass out).

RIDICULE OP AND SAGE THIS SHIT

FUCKING JEW BASTARD WASTING YOUR LIFE AND INCOME

how much was the home. Usually you need 10-20% down to get a mortgage. That can be 15-30k .... So it's kinda hard if you only have 20K saved.. That's your whole bank account..

>5k/month

Tell the landlord.
Or record the sexplay and broadcast it on loudspeakers.

We pay $400 a month in land rates because we're not rentfags.

5k rent.
What are you a fuckin Faggot.

This might be the best post of all. Getting her swatted would be hilarious.

Be the guy that makes her scream. Or stop screaming for that matter. If you know what I'm saying.

Burn her fucking house down.

Hold up!!! You peak 5K a month and have a roommate.... Does she also pay 5K?

Why the fuck you have a roommate if you can afford that?

If the lease is in her name I would move the fuck out asap. If not give her heads up your out when times up.