I'm a liberal, I support equality with equity

I'm a liberal, I support equality with equity.
But hold conservative values in sense of immediate community and tradition.

I guess ... I am a true liberal. Is that so hard to comprehend?

No I am with you on that, user. I just hate the social engineering and the destruction of traditional values. White privilege is a gross oversimplification, and homosexual marriage has never been accepted before in the whole of human history. Liberals have gone nuts.

Who fucking cares

Equality of opportunity is one thing but equity is evil. Inequality is important and is inherent in any system with private property.

Trying to make everyone equal is evil and inhuman.

> homosexual marriage has never been accepted before in the whole of human history.
Explain?

You do know who pic related is right?

You hold capitalistic values in life.
I too hold them as well. Without capitalism, growth is not possible, it dose not drive others to compete for the greater good.

But, why do we compete against each other instead of working towards a common greater goal? (one goal at a time)

A man who married 4 women?

He never married his lover. If you tried to push gay marriage to the gayest greek back in the day, they would laugh in your face. Marriage is to unite two families and to fuse both family lines in to one through the birth of a child.

The greeks were a noble and wonderful race, but there were aspects about them that disturb me.

Also Alexander the Great did what modern globalists are attempting to do. He forced many of his greek soldiers to marry persian women in order to create a seed greek/persian cultural fusion.

It is funny that right now there are cultural engineering projects that have been and are currently underway to decrease native population growth in western nations, while at the same time flood in foreigners. Hmmm.... Reminds you of something....

>I guess ... I am a true liberal. Is that so hard to comprehend?

Liberals define Western society.

We're in a war with the LEFTISTS, user.

>true liberal
>value equity
kys

Because people are irrational, stupid, and aggressive animals. To expect a species like humans to be peaceful and unify together as a community is like expecting birds to go north instead of south in winter.

Is globalization inevitable?
Would it be wise to attempt to stop it, or better to accept it?
Speaking in today's world, not in Alexanders day when you know, marriage was for ancient values.

... You are making me mad, user. Marriage is human. Go dehumanize yourself with more technology you miserable curr. Good job troll. You pissed me off.

It was a serious question. But, if it offends you then I apologize.

Never surrender to the false song of globalism
>numbers

Same here for the most part, with the addition that I would consider myself a social libertarian

>inb4 butthurt nazis crying "muh degeneracy"

Globalization should happen naturally. It should not be forced or ideologically driven (i.e. globalism)

I apologize for being a morose asshole, user. We would just argue with each other until we were blue in the face. You only say something is inevitable if you have lost all control over it. Why would you allow something so powerful to escape your control?

I want to live as a human being. This kind of statement would sound nutty fifteen years ago, but today we are seriously discussing and currently attempting to fuse with our technological externalizations. Bleh do not fall for it, user!

Has human population and technology become so large that it has happened naturally?

I'd like to hear what you mean by naturally.

I think that globalization will be the inevitable result of the world becoming more interconnected through trade and technology. Economically, we are already almost completely globalized; it's only a matter of time before we become culturally, and eventually, politically globalized as well. It is a natural step in the process of us becoming an interplanetary/interstellar species.

>I support equality
good luck making niggers as intelligent as east asians

equity is not equiality

It will probably take hundreds of years tho, certainly beyond our lifetimes.

>Why would you allow something so powerful to escape your control?
The way I see it. Is that we are the way we are because of the past decisions we have made. And I am not talking within the last 200 years give or take. But since we become human.
If you truly want to feel human, do you not feel a knack or felt one once in your life to explore?

This. It is a sad but ever present truth about human nature that our species has been struggling to evolve out of for millenia.

I guess we are in the early growing pains to establish a good future for our species?

fag

And thats how it should be, it should come slowly.
And not with 1 billion refugees or however many EU wants to accept right now.
You dont want to go from a room thats -10 to a room thats 50 degrees celsius, high chance of dying. You want the temperature to rise slowly, and even if you are increasing it artificially the rate at which its raising is natural to what your body can handle.

Yeah except we've had sterroids injected by soros and co. that are completely fucking up the growth process.

Exactly