Why Do Politicians and Wanna-Be Politicos Online Hate On Investment Bankers and Hedge Fund Managers?

Investment Bankers and Private Equity/Hedge Fund Managers contribute more to the economy through single transactions than most plebs will ever contribute in their life.

While other kids spent their childhoods smoking weed and stealing Skittles from CVS, we were getting 4.0s so we could graduate and break into finance and manage complex financial transactions that must take place in order for our economy to function.

As far as I'm concerned IBankers, PE Partners and HF Managers are peak human performance. Why do all the racist morons down south criticize?

Other urls found in this thread:

marketwatch.com/story/how-hedge-fund-geniuses-got-beaten-by-monkeys-again-2015-06-25
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Inside tips or GTFO.

U lideraly r de worst ting bout sociedy...

But will be one of the first to hang if I have anything to do with it.

Good thing that you'll never have anything to do with it because you're a low-IQ peasant from Italy who literally no one will ever trust to make any decision of importance.

>Inside tips or GTFO.
OMER, just took a beating and WAY undervalued right now. 80% confidence interval for next weeks price increase is between 3-8% gain.

Protip: Everyone knows the economy isn't real and you're a frauding kike. Best kill yourself ASAP before we get to ya or you're gonna be in for a whole new realm of pain

Buy NAK

You bankers are just printing money. It's all bullshit. You're a bunch of faggots. Something like 50 quadrillion of unpayable debt in the system.

You don't contribute dick to the economy. You pervert it. The gooks are making pretty much everything we need and farmers make our food.

>the economy isn't real
This is the best thing i have read on Sup Forums today

>Investment Bankers and Private Equity/Hedge Fund Managers contribute more to the economy through single transactions than most plebs will ever contribute in their life.
This is the second best. This shits about to get automated man.

> we were getting 4.0s so we could graduate and break

I went to one of the top 5 high schools in the country. We really weren't

People who make real investments instead of just shuffling shekels around on a page are doing something meaningful for society. You're rearranging capital to make it the most efficient, and this couldn't be more true in the case of mergers & acquisitions.

>14.88

>says economy is functioning
>however economy not functioning

>anyone who is not OP is a jack o' lantern toothed southern redneck
>who by the way is the plumber OP will call because he is afraid to touch poo poo

>Global Communism is but a kinder, gentler form of slavery

>economy isn't real
one of the hardest but most enlightening red pills to swallow

This

check out what Omeros does for a living and ask yourself how many Kaingz are employed with them? top-level jobs

Physiological profiling is a hobby of mine.
I could rip you apart,but I'm not.

>Global Communism is but a kinder, gentler form of slavery
This.
Capitalism requires and forms a pyramid society. 'Money Men' are just vultures that pick prey off the sides. Utterly useless.

Contrary to popular opinion, you raise a good point on hard work. I have no way of judging your decisions or to what degree you may be responsible or have influence over others. Investment bankers and Private Equity are like anything else, they can be productive for an economy, or they can be corrupt, which the latter should be safeguarded against by an informed democracy....

HATE ME NOW FOR UNPOPULAR OPINION !

bitch, please

marketwatch.com/story/how-hedge-fund-geniuses-got-beaten-by-monkeys-again-2015-06-25

there are dozens like this

yes, most complex financial instruments are needed
yes, financial institutions provide a service to society by channeling liquidity and credit to where it's needed, and terminating less productive investments

but most successful broker and fund managers are where they are by bordering illegal insider trading and information trafficking
as usual, it's who you know, and who you fuck

>economy isnt real
>enlightening red pills
Its abstract, stop being a jackass

No. It's abstract, and it used to be real. After the Fed and the Bank of Intl Settlements and the Rothschilds and the petrodollar and the ZOGwar-MIC-complex-petrodollar-banking....etc....etc...etc

All these Jew economists are bullshitters. It's all handwavey bullshit. It's all a scam. Purge the Jew like Hitler did and then you can rebuild your economy from the ground up.

>It's not the idea of "an economy" that isn't real. Obviously abstract things can be real.
>The modern International Grand Kikery Economy™ is NOT real

They can keep inventing new financial instruments and constructs out the ass and keep printing infinite money with limitless interest and debt and keep this "ghost" shell of a charade "economy" zombie marching on, just kicking the can down the road, but it is in no way grounded in reality

This. God bless you OP, Physics major turned HF analyst here. Made it out of undergrad, while the degenerates were partying I worked my fucking ass off and snorted adderall. Good thing it paid off.

>Shuffling other peoples' money around, profiting off of it like a tick
>Thinking you have created anything of value when your entire profession is based on throwing around an abstract societal construct like money

Sometimes I wish we could just have a zombie apocalypse already so every money-person in the world could see how truly useless they are outside of money

lol, shills and the uninformed say let things go to shit, wipe out/reform the system, or credit and fractional reserve, but realistically that would likely be a lot more tougher on everyone who isn't wealthy, likely the majority here. It's very ironic.

What would the alternative economic system be for such a complex society ? Who would organize this ? How well would it function ?

All I see everywhere is bitching, but no one wants to put in the work. Very typical.

Making money solely from the handling of other people's money is a (((specific kind))) of person's game.

It's not a respectable means of making a living. It's like prostitution or gambling. Sure, you can do it, but you won't be respected for it.

>That was highly impressive to someone of a lower caliber like myself.
I really wish to know some of your choices of media. Could I ask the whereabouts to a social media corner composed of many different methods of REAL financial knowledge and people?

It's a form of value like any other. If I perform, I'll get investments. If I fail to perform, I won't. The strong shall crush the weak. If it was a scam, respectable wealthy people (like Ford or BMW owners) wouldn't invest with us. Kys.