I am madly in love with my mother. I want to marry her. I'm a 25 year old man and she is 49...

I am madly in love with my mother. I want to marry her. I'm a 25 year old man and she is 49, separated from my father since before I was born.

This isn't some incest fetish or fantasy, I truly want to be in a romantic lifelong relationship with my mom. I don't want to fuck her, I want to provide for her, care for her, support her, massage her, talk to her, comfort her, cuddle with her, be her partner, be her protector, and make passionate love to her...

I don't know how to try and instigate this relationship, and the potential ramifications of this going sideways would be disastrous.

Please help me, I've hidden these feeling for years and I don't know if I can hide it much longer.

>inb4 kill yourself degenerate

unironically kys and make the world a little bit better my man.

kill yourself degenerate

I guess it makes sense?
Just don't fuck her.

You sound like a faggot.

Oh
>make passionate love to her

You know there's a thing called MILF Ecchi?

But I enjoy living

I don't want to fuck her like a whore, I want to love her

And you sounds like a subhuman from some irrelevant country

No, sounds suspiciously like some gay anime faggotry right off the bat though...

How about you let me fuck her for you ?

you're baiting on the wrong board

I would murder any man who touched a single hair on her head

Not bait and I'm not some permavirgin r9k asshole

>and make passionate love to her.

>gay anime faggotry
why are you here

>>>/kys/

>I truly want to be in a romantic lifelong relationship with my mom. I don't want to fuck her, I want to provide for her, care for her, support her, massage her, talk to her, comfort her, cuddle with her, be her partner, be her protector, and make passionate love to her...

I know this feeling. Oddly enough, I am in your EXACT same feeling, except my feelings are for my sister.

Long story short I'm an adult (24) and my sister is only a year younger than me, we live together in a small apartment, because we left our family when she was 18. We had some issues with our parents who were very insane to say the least.

Anyways, we've both tried relationships with people but neither of us has been able to commit to people. We're extremely close and always have been growing up and I've kinda fallen in love with her. Don't think I can leave her. We don't have sex, I would like to but it hasn't escalated like that. We do cuddle and spend all our time together. I'm starting to think my sister is developing some sort of strange feelings for me as well.

I have no clue what to do for my situation or yours

I want to love your mom and give you little brothers

You guys need to stop giving OP shit. Incest is a quintessentially European tradition.

post pics or gtfo

go away, this board is shitty enough without your blog posts

Your genes were already trash. I'd say go for it.

just marry a milf who's open minded to roleplay as your mom... you know how many MILFs want a 25-35yo to get involved with them?

that shit you're thinking about will never wash off

Go back to /b

Ask her if she has ever seen taboo

kill yourself

Why waste your time with expired eggs ?

Go to bed Macron

Is she hot though?

And I thought I had problems.

We don't come from a low class family or anything like that. We were actually upper class growing up. The issue was that our parents had mental illnesses and alcoholism.

At this point in time both of us could easily find partners and move out and away from each other, but being our only family we have and being so close neither of us want to or even think about it. I don't think we're moving on anytime soon. I don't just want sex from her though I really do love her

>I am in your EXACT same feeling

I'm in your exact same position* is what I meant my bad

So get permanently engaged to her.

R9k please go and stay go. Also kys.

I don't think you can marry your sister anywhere in the states. In most states first cousin marriage is prohibited. I'll just keep living with her and hopefully soon we both can agree to sex and finally admit to each other how we feel.

>meet girl that's similar to your mom
>mold her to be an exact copy of her
>marry her
>think of mum whenever you put it in

Problem solved now fuck off degenerate

Incest is wincest my dude.

Which is why I said to get engaged and not to married, faggot.

and not married*

You fucking autistic /r9k/ fuck.

post nudes of her for decision making on your behalf

I fucked your mom. Go to bed Matthew.

> incest role play - ok mate
> fucking your actual mom - Kill yourself don't need your genes passed down

Not really a point but we could do that I suppose. Would be some time before we did anything like that, neither of us want to admit we like each other a little more than just siblings

>political discussion

I wish me and my mom had even a fraction of the love you and your mom had with each other. It seems really nice.

Stop being a pussy.

What the actual fuck OP? move out of her basement and meet a woman.

I'm not, I haven't been like this with other girls but ever since I started to realize I really felt romantic attraction to her, I've been very slow with this whole process. I know she feels something too considering we have actually even made out before, not something normal whatsoever, I don't think she would do that if she didn't want the same thing

But I can't be too blatant about what I want from her because the whole thing is so taboo I want to give her time to think and process her decisions

/thread

Excuses like this are Literotica tier.

Have a drink on me OP

>OP is a faggot who should kill himself
>You are just as bad
>You are new OP
Incest is repulsive. Although I suppose brother-sister is slightly less so.

Slide Thread.
SAGE

motherfucker. There's forums for this shit. This is pol ma dude. Good luck with your mom.

It's not that simple my friend

You have 5 seconds to explain how this relates to politics.

Being overly romantic will most likely ruin your relationship with her. The rest is ok i guess.

The results of growing up in a fatherless home.
Western society is fucked.

I used to think it was bad too until I developed strong feelings for my sister. Then I thought to myself, if I do end up having sex with her, who am I hurting? No way we would have kids. How would I be hurting society? I already love her, being romantic with her and sex is natural it wouldn't change anything

When I had sex with my mom the first time I was visiting from college for Christmas break.

Had a few drinks, cozy by the fire "I haven't been in the arms of a man since your father left" etc.

Mummy cummies are the best man.

I'm engaged to a 44 year old milf (18 years my senior) but looks 29. She took my virginity and fulfills all of my sexual fantasies and makes me feel like such a man, supports and believes in me 100%. I love her and shes about to come home from work and fuck me. Pic very related.

Fucking Oedipus burgers.

Nigga wut

Just don't.

See, this is the problem with the free love and tolerance movement. Not every urge has to be acted upon.

not op, but that's a hot idea

Bump