Why do all youth want to act like niggers?

Why is it that every youth right now ( like 25 and under basically..... most common with 14-21 years old) wants to either, however you wanna say it...be black,emulate blacks, ghetto culture, hood culture, being a nigger...whatever. White kids, mexicans, arabs, theyre all doing it but the white kids just seem to try the hardest/you can tell they are PURPOSELY trying to act a certain way.

Using too many emojis, using the same emojis the niggers use, talking like the niggers, saying the shit the niggers say, purposely talking dumb, saying nigga, adding an accent to their voice...you get the idea.

Every white kid i know that finds something funny puts "DEAD" with either the iPhone skull emoji, the iPhone crying with laughter emoji, or both, and theyres usually multiple.

Another thing is these idiots like to add "though" when its unnecessary. Like a friend of mine went to jail, and he sells weed so all these younger kids he sold to were pretendingto give a fuck about him obv, anyways this one kid goes "ay but at least he got it taken care of tho"...that couldve easily and more properly been written as "Hey, at least he took care of it." Theres better examples but im not getting on my phone to get on my facebook lol.

Everytime the niggers come up with something new or stupid, or some rap song on the mainstream radio gets popular and they start using it in real life (Rich homie quans "Type of Way" ...that came out and all of a sudden EVERY nigger was saying how they baby mama pissed dem off when they didnt get the gibs and he hit her cuz she made him feel some type of way" lol

Why do all these young kids want to emulate ghetto/hood/nigger/black culture?

Pic sort of relate; a normal, proud to be white, male, thats 24 years old and not with any of this bullshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XnMdAtzER8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jewish media is encouraging and promoting the niggerization of American youth. High-schoolers who are white regularly say stuff like "man, that's white people stuff" white now equals bad, uncool while black equals cool and hip. Once again, (((media))) is the problem

Girls like it.

Because you're American so that's the only culture you have.

Their ovaries do. Pretty sure the rest of them is disgusted.

this

always the jews

wow senpai you're qt

Because Blacks are more alpha than white bois and teens love to mimic what more-masculine-having people do.

Negrophilic jew media exalts groids.

I still do wonder why more people don't question why the industry is dominated by Jews. I guess any criticism or questioning is anti-semitism. Why niggerize the white youth though? To destroy our culture?

Its NOT the media dumbass, it the fucking degenerate shitty parents.
Blaming anyone but the parents is part of the problem, not the solution.

1.) No one forces your kid to watch tv.
2.) No one forces your kid to listen to shitty music.
3.) No one forces your kid to go to public school.

The problem is all the shitty hippies are now parents and their kids are even worse then they are.

SHAKE MY HEAD

This isnt true and has never been true. There is a small minority of poor white trash that want to be niggers, male and female.

I blame this nigger, you might notice his 15 minutes were directed at that demographic.
>mfw this came from an article titled: macklemore panders to sjws, receives backlash

this not a new or even recent thing

t. 35 yo

lol thanks :)

like dudes i listen to mainly different subgenres of electronic dance music, and rap. even mainstream rap that i KNOW is trash. I just like the shit it sounds good. I think the lyrical content (if any) is bullshit and stupid as fuck, but i just enjoy listening to the shit. I know its trash and typically talentless though.

But like my facebook news feed and all the kids from the town i grew up in are basically wiggers...girls guys doesnt matter...

IM DEAD BRUH
But why did he say that though
he got that new phone tho?
______ the type of nigga to

and like i said PURPOSELY trying to sound and act dumber......why is this cool? Why is this acceptable? All I can think of is because its exactly what (((they))) want...but WHY do (((they)))want it?

I also have a theory that rap music has an agenda, well the industry of rap has an agenda, for population control....

Rap music is acceptable and "cool" nowadays.
Whatever the rappers say is instantly cool hip and acceptable. Eating ass? Vile 5 years ago. Now socially acceptable and encouraged.
Drugs? First they all started rapping about weed. Then it was "lean" (Codeine and promethazine prepared in a syrup for oral consumption)and codeine is an opiate...very addicting.
Now theyve got everyone drinking that shit. Then they started rapping about xanax. Now thats socially acceptable (also highly addictive, and your inhibitions arent just lowered they are GONE). Then they started rapping about "perks" (percocet...with a C fucking idiots). Oxycodone. Super strong and powerful opiod. Now those are socially acceptable. So think...

>Weed
>Lean (codeine w/promethazine cough syrup)
>Xanax
>Percocet (Oxycodone)

now youve got all these impressionable youth abusing opiates, some doing the stronger ones (oxycodone, morphine for example) and have NO IDEA what theyre getting into....

They keep doing the "trendy" opiates, then they get physically addicted. Now theyre opiate addicts soon to start using heroin

you are wrong, 18 yo and last month of highschool here, everyone is like this, white, black, mexican, doesn't matter, female and male act the SAME WAY. they ALL have taken up the hood rat trash shit, almost everyone in highschool as of now and younger, are and will be degenerates in the foreseeable future, if you were in highschool right now, you would want to blow your head of at how fucking degenerate ALL of these fucking young kids are. NONE of them at like proper white men, even if there parents have money, they still act like a fucking nigger. and the stupid white sluts who just want a sugar daddy, and some weed, fall in LOVE with that shit. the white teens of the current year are some of the most trashy people i have ever met.

Something tells me white people are acting like niggers ironically because they think it's funny, but secretly think it's retarded and are just mocking it. At least I hope.

This

Hes not a dumbass, its really both of those things. If anything you might be the dumbass, as kids dont have their parents around 24/7 and kids are going to be kids and be impressionable and just want to fit in. How old are you? Do you not remember high school? Or were you too busy wondering why no one liked you and no girls even gave you a first glance..

Sorry i got kinda mean for a second, that was a bit unnecessary on my part.

>New Zealand on top.
I'm ok with this.

Some are some aren't.

faggot

Dont worry hes either got no social interaction going on in his life, or hes just trying to shill

>Percocet (Oxycodone)
I been taking them since 2008. It was my little secret. I'm going to be piss if niggers and jews made it cool.

>How old are you?

Old fag checking in.

Fuck off for apologizing you pussy.

In high school I was already working my ass off at a job. Saying "kids are going to be kids" is a bullshit cop out.
I don't allow my kids to do any nigger tier shit, they KNOW I will knock them out.

We need to return to the 1950's and put women and children back into their place.

Well first off my girlfriend of over 2 years is sleeping right next to me right now, while you oogle at my pictures and get jealous (understandable).

Second of all im staying on Sup Forums since im here to talk about this mass niggerization of youth issue that i personally witness daily. Every one of my posts with a picture is on topic and talking about it.

But yeah I understand why you could be a bit salty. If it makes you feel any better im still on Sup Forums right now, just like you brother.

>>New Zealand on top.

New Zealand will always be a power bottom.

Stop being poor. Plenty of virtuous kids in upper class suburbs and don't do this bullshit.

Yea that shit make me feel some type a way too tho...

from what i have seen and experienced, its the kids that actually have money and live somewhere nice, that do this nigger shit way more often.

im 24. lol sorry man, it was disrespectful and unnecessary, im at the point in my life im trying to own up to my mistakes and not live a lie or keep some mask on, i got out of line so i called myself. Even though it is odd to do that here of all places. Like I said im trying to be real, accept more responsibility, if im wrong accept it move on and learn,and just not lie to myself even if it makes me feel better.

Kids are going to be kids is a cop out alot of the time yes youre right, however (actually idk why the fuck i said that now...lol) my point was youre saying its JUST bad parents....dude youre not around youre kid all the time. Hes going to go off, and be around his friends, get influenced by them. listen to their music etc...do you get what i mean? You "knocking them out" (which I agree with the principle of it, but not literally...your kids are just going to hate you man you dont want that.)..and theyre not going to stop being niggers, just stop acting like it around you.

t. dude who had a dad like you growing up, there was shit i knew he didnt like, stuff hed argue with or whatever, and if I felt strongly enough about it and didnt think he was wrong, id just keep it from him. Bastard..

How do you feel about anons worshipping these e-celebs roasties who supposedly turn redpilled?

This

I was just about to say that haha. The area i grew up in was either trailer parks or cookie cutter upper class neighborhoods. little bit of in between. And my parents and I always lived middle-upper class, so of course all the kids whos parents werent really making that much less, took the opportunity to call me "a rich kid" like it made them feel better knowing they...werent well off? If it means anything, my parents were both piece of shit boomers that werent really parents. did no parenting. just made sure materially i was taken care of.

I think anyone that fucking follows any of those proffesional youtubers or whatever is a faggot. Im completely out of the loop with it...dont they have like "beefs" and shit? Over what, whos a bigger faggot?

I just know of a "leafy" and "keemstar".."youtubers"...what a time to fuckin be alive...while im sitting here wondering how im going to get more money these faggots just basically be faggots and get paid.

Just like rappers. They get PAID to be niggers. Rap is trash nowadays. The worse you are the better you are.

If youre talking like Lauren Southern and shit (so not necessarily pro YT'ers but...e-celebs i guess?)Im STILL out of the loop. plug me in if you can.

yet another goy-enacted movement started with hollywood blacksploitation films in the 70s toting every nigger like some kind of sexual tyrannosaurus in relationships and not the actual domestic abuse single mother breeding bullshit. the more you know gen z

t. 440 sine wave

just something popped in my head, so many white kids say ion, short for i dont, but they actually will say it irl, really makes me think how this nigger culture and speak got pushed hard into the whites and others, within like only 5 years the culture of america has been widely niggerized.

dude everything....faking these accents, jumping and hollering unnecessarily, saying something 5x when something funny happens "HE SLEPT HIS ASS! HE SLEPT HIS ASS! HE SLEPT HIS ASS! HE SLEPT HIS ASS! HE SLEPT HIS ASS! (thats what they would say if someone knocked someone out..they go to sleep, right? This somehow got niggerized by a past tense verb..)

Thats one I forgot...for example like I said if someone knocks someone out the niggers and wannabe niggers say "He slept his ass"
like why try so hard to butcher the english language and sound dumb? "He slept his ass!" like he knocked him out, so hes "asleep"...what is wrong with even "that nigga put his ass to bed!"

Niggas got wetted up for talm dat shit.

what in the fuck...

Jews have been pushing niggers in the media since the 80s.

There is nothing "alpha" about desperately overcompensating behavior.

1. Niggers have largely cornered the market on the 'bad boy' persona that women love. Guys emulate because they think it makes them cooler and gets them pussy.

2. Niggers have confidence, modern whites are often self-hating and have little confidence

You can see how these things shift perceptions on culture.

And also of course

3. Media loves to drill this culture into the youth.

The only time my friends or I would act black is if we knew we would look stupid, because we all know that blacks are inferior and stupid.

Jordan Peterson had a good comment on white boys and hip hop. It's one of the few outlets that allows male aggression. They just want to use their testosterone in a socially acceptable way in order to cultivate status and fine bitches.

Why do kids so care so much about "hairlines" nowadays? Isn't that a fucking nigger thing? Whites kids go on and on about their "crisp hairlines". Fucking winger scum. I'm conflicted though because Generation Z is supposed to be right wing as fuck, but they act like niggers.

100% this. All act like niggers yet apparently conservative? I'm not sure what to buy.

And it is a nigger thing, since niggers grow hair upwards and have to account for this in their grooming patterns. The hole sharp-lined shape up is a very nigger thing to do.
And then these niggers think they're fresh as fuck and 'roast' non-niggers for growing their hair as it naturally should.

Generation Z is far from being right wing. That's just a meme. They act like retarded niggers and spend all day sending stupid Snapchats to eachother. All the girls act like degenerates and dress like skanks while sending nudes to everyone in the school. It's bad man.

Same situation here in England. I went through it too, so the answer is pretty obvious.

Rap/Hip-Hop culture and the influence is has on the young.

When you're growing up you're searching for an identity. You're going through puberty and you're probably quite insecure.

There was almost no examples of a traditional-but-young white working-class masculine culture where I grew up. The fashion, the music, the clubbing scene etc was all geared toward black culture, and anything whites would do only had value and legitimacy if it was deemed acceptable by the black culture.

It was different for the middle class kids, but I saw absolutely nothing aspirational in the way they lived. Most of them tended to be quite effeminate, and it wasn't a world I could fit into.

Then I grew up and realised everything I was being fed was completely fucking cancerous. Most white kids will eventually grow out of it, like all ethnic groups do. The blacks kind of stick with it and that's why so many of them grow up to be dysfunctional adults.

You simply get to a certain age and realise that you're LARPING as something that, deep down, you simply aren't.

>And then these niggers think they're fresh as fuck and 'roast' non-niggers for growing their hair as it naturally should.
I've actually seen white kids "roasting" other white kids about their "m hairline".

>tfw I do almost everything you describe except when politics are brought up

everybody wants to be the street smart underdog outlaw who's dauntless in the face of injustice and oppression. for whatever reason, black inner city gang culture has exemplified the archetype since the 70s

no one wants to be the man. no one wants to be ordinary. so now we've got the embarrassing spectacle of rich white upper class WASP spawn who had their musical careers bought for them rapping and acting all hood for the benefit of white upper middle class kids who've been to more private schools by the time they're 18 than they've been to funerals for friends lost to gang violence

it's a fucking disgrace. I hesitate to describe shit as cultural appropriation, but that's what it is. and I think it's far more offensive than any number of sports team mascots or college party themes

OH!!! i forgot to add

again the town i grew up in was a small town, and for a minute all the "alt" kids wanted to be EDM dj's...few years later...and to this day everyone wants to be a rapper. ill see posts every once in a while of friends tagging/promoting their friends and their friends etc...and some of these kids actually get to play at shitty clubs. Im sure they do it for free, so they can just say they did it. Fuck my town is cringey. Druggies (hypocritcal ones at that) SJW's but they all share being retarded and know it alls.

Theres this one kid from some trailer park (where most of the straight up wiggers are from...not just the average youth thats trying to emulate nigger culture like were talking about)

thats actually in music videos...no idea if hes making any money but im sure hes fucking creaming his pants bc he gets to rap with monkeys in detroit. ill link you guys

WARNING: CRINGE

youtube.com/watch?v=XnMdAtzER8s

The Negroid race is the ultimate tool of the Semites, and the second enemy of the Aryan races.

>pic related

It's like William Luther Pierce, he was so before his time

When the hit 22 and have to get a job they'll quit that nigger shit or they won't have a job.

if only America had gone fascist back in the 30s! maybe they wouldn't be some bush league backwater also ran nation but rather the world's foremost superpower and the first to put man on the moon

That was awful.

We must take it back.

If only they had the foresight.. if only they could see what America has come to today..

NUCLEAR RED PILL

The race that has been enslaved and made victims of the most is "alpha"?

This post is correct that this jew media promoting degenerate non white culture to dumb down white youth is a very strong force. Just go somewhere around a lot of teens.