AHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHA

Sup Forums BTFO

This is bad for literally everybody, most of all "minorities".

and those states are liberal states

white liberals needs to be perged from the gene pool

fucking california and maine

liberals dying is good

>white genocide is real
>Sup Forums btfo'd

pick one.

Minorities are proving the points of white supremacists/nationalists by accepting and liking this white guilt ridden sanctimony. If I was a minority, I would be disgusted by the liberals more than by the white supremacists these days. Where has the glorious pride of old from colored people like Marcus Garvey and Malcolm X? They are the infant children of white faggots now. Makes me sad. liberal white people hate themselves, and colored people need their approval. Damn it this pisses me off.

By the way, has anyone been forced to click on every fucking block in order to complete a captcha lately?

>liberals aren't breeding

Their weak genes are dying out. How is that Sup Forums getting btfo?

>Mississippi
>Arkansas
>Arizona
>Alabama
>West Virginia
>Florida and Pennsylvania

>liberal states

you're an idiot.

No... I am convinced now that he is right. Watch the video on this thread if you have the stomach for it.

I fucking love this. This is so great for the world omg

Sounds like minorities better get on helping whites to mate before their meal ticket does out and they're back to mudhuts.

I'm exercising and avoiding suicide just to spite these people.

Natural selection. It's only going to get better in the years to come

haha. hang in there, user. I love ya bro, even if I dont even fucking know you. be strong!

Fuck off only shills care about the white ethnostate. Nothing wrong with what's happening and is only natural.

bump i want all of the racists to see this thread. damn pieces of shit!

just change it to legacy captcha in the settings

ITT: tolerant liberals and their unending compassion

Fuck off stupid white boy!

Haha literally this

Is easy to combat.

Everyone is just too complacent.

I often got ridiculed for wanting a large family, but its what I need to do. Not only for my race but for my family. Everyone should want to see their race and family legacy continue on forever whilst holding on to the important cultural traditions and values.

You're nazi trash

yeah, no. just not some venom-spewing juvenile. for all the "world peace", can't we all just get alone, think of the children rhetoric you claim to champion, you sure are an ugly, hateful, bloodthirsty lot.