READ Sup Forums

Most research shows generation z is the most conservative since ww2 and the most racially diverse. Right now Trumps highest approval rating by group is Hispanics at 45%. Only we can fuck this up by being racist and shunning these people. You can love and want to protect your race and not be racist or openly racist.

Other urls found in this thread:

cis.org/sites/cis.org/files/camarota-welfare-final.pdf
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2008.00582.x/full
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans
imgur.com/gallery/6o5ltzX
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita
cdc.gov/obesity/data/adult.html
home.ubalt.edu/tmitch/645/articles/roth et al ethnic grp diff in cog abil ppsych 2001.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Origins_Formula
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_racial_and_ethnic_demographics_of_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cubans
snopes.com/politics/ballot/stateiq.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FUCK SPICS.

Generation Z votes in 2020. Red pill them on small government and constitutional principles!

1. Spics have higher welfare usage rates than Blacks.
2. Thought WMWF divorce was high? SpicF/WM is higher.
3. Spics have voted overwhelmingly democrat in every single election since they started being counted 40 years ago. Just like blacks.
4. Spic countries have the highest homicide rates in the world, to point that Uganda and the Congo look peaceful.
5. Spics are not White. The average Mexican is 57% Native, 37% European, and 5% African. This is barely "Whiter" than Africans Americans who are on average 25% European.
6. Spics have triple the homicide rate of Whites in the US, even though Muhammed and Achmed are included in “Non-Hispanic White.”
7. The most successful Spic nations are barely wealthier than the absolute poorest European nations.
8. Spics have significantly higher obesity rates than Whites.
9. Spics have an average IQ range of 80 to 90, some variation depending on sources but close to a standard deviation below whites (Blacks have about 1 standard deviation from Whites)
10. There is no “melting pot.” We had laws in place to exclude all non-White immigrants. Since the US was formed, it has always been 80-90% Non-Spic White, comparable to European countries. The remaining population was black and could not vote or hold significant power. So who created the politics? The laws? The economy? The technology? Whites. That’s why the US is a White nation. A nation is not the ground it was built on, it is the work of the people.
11. “Spics can be great! Look at Cubans!” Cubans have very low Native blood. They are basically either Spaniard, Black, or a negro mix. Therefore, “White Cubans” probably actually are White.
(Sources will be in a reply to this post)

The biggest difference between Spics and Blacks is that Spics are taking over our country.

Middle Easterners make up less than 4% of Germany. Spics make up over 17% of the US. Literally over 4x the number of sandniggers.

1. cis.org/sites/cis.org/files/camarota-welfare-final.pdf table A4.
2. onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2008.00582.x/full
3. Simply Google exit polls for a specific year and you can confirm Hispanics voted overwhelmingly democrat.
4. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
5. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans
6. imgur.com/gallery/6o5ltzX
7. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita
8. cdc.gov/obesity/data/adult.html
9. home.ubalt.edu/tmitch/645/articles/roth et al ethnic grp diff in cog abil ppsych 2001.pdf
10. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Origins_Formula en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_racial_and_ethnic_demographics_of_the_United_States
11. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cubans

Im convinced most of you people are just shills making us look bad and trying to Co-opt dumbass conservatives

Fuck you and fuck anyone who thinks it's okay for jungle savages to take over this nation.

Dude fuck off Trumps highest approval rating is of Hispanics. We are starting to win them over and dumbasses like you are fucking it up

explain to me how the most degenerate generation will be the most conservative?

The only reason Trump is good is because he's taking a hard stance on spics taking over this country.

YOU CAN BE ON THE SIDE OF CIVILIZATION AND INNOVATION.

OR ON THE SIDE OF JUNGLE SAVAGES WHO HAVE NEVER ACCOMPLISHED ANYTHING.

WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR THE FUTURE OF THIS COUNTRY?

FUCK SPICS.

I don't think generation z is the most degenerate. Millenials are lazy and entitled brats and far worse in my opinion.

Fuck off shill, they're going to be the majority whether you like it or not so getting them to be conservative is what you should focus on. They are already supporting trump at 45% and most are hard working good people unlike most blacks.

You know the only group that supported Trump?

THE ONE group that got Trump elected?

White people.

And scum like this say "Fuck White people, let's bring in more spics."

Spics have ALWAYS voted Democrat majority in every election.

Whites have ALWAYS voted Republican majority (in the last half century).

FUCK SPICS

>they're going to be the majority whether you like it or not

That's great. That's what's happening with the sandniggers in Europe too.

I don't accept it.

>most are hard working good people unlike most blacks.

You completely ignored everything here:

That doesn't mean they won't vote republican in the future. Again trumps HIGHEST APPROVAL RATING IS WITH HISPANICS at 45%. Generation z is the most conservative and most racially diverse.
You don't have to accept but its going to happen even if we completely shut down all immigration. And the majority does work hard, not all of course.

FYI I don't want whites to be a minority but its going to happen even if we deported every illegal and shut down immigration. So bashing these people is going to do nothing but harm

>You don't have to accept but its going to happen even if we completely shut down all immigration. And the majority does work hard, not all of course.

It's literally going to be the end of civilization. Spics countries are all shitholes.

>That doesn't mean they won't vote republican in the future. Again trumps HIGHEST APPROVAL RATING IS WITH HISPANICS at 45%. Generation z is the most conservative and most racially diverse.

I honestly wouldn't care if they did.

It is the people that make the culture. You can't have France or French culture without the French people. If a bunch of Whites landed on the island of Japan hundreds of thousands of years ago and took it over, would it be the same Japan it is today? Of course not. Just the same, if you replace all White Americans with Spics, you won't get the same country.

No. You get a shithole like Brazil or Mexico.

one white guy in this picture. hes a cop

This
>omg we need to respect our based Spic brothers! or else...
They'll cut our throats while we sleep if we give them the opportunity, fucking La Raza invaders

They need to reclaim our cities.

I just said I don't want whites to be the minority but its going to happen so if you want to save our constitutional government principles then I suggest trying to get them to be republican. Because there is literally nothing you can do to stop it unless you kill millions of mexicans

You spineless little fucking faggot
>t-they're gonna take over so w-we better respect them...
Grow a backbone you fucking disgrace

>Because there is literally nothing you can do to stop it unless you kill millions of mexicans

That's my goal.

In 1930 they would've said killing millions of Jews was impossible.

We should be aiming for another holocaust. Not bending over for jungle savages.

Let me make this clear:

CIVILIZATION HAS NO FUTURE UNDER SPIC RULE.

SPICS TAKING OVER WILL TURN THIS NATION INTO A SHITHOLE.

JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER SPIC NATION.

Eat a dick if you don't like go kill 10s of millions of mexicans yourself its not gonna stop you tard

>small government and constitutional principles!
yea the constitution will REALLY be useful when we are a minority white nation

>We should be aiming for another holocaust
Ya okay let me know how that goes

>muh civic nationalism
>muh inevitability
You are the fucking cuckservatives we've been mocking since Day One. Spread your ass cheeks a little wider for Juan and maybe he'll lube you up before fucking you. You're a little pussy weakling coward unwilling to fight, like a fucking woman.

>durr hurr ignore all this damming evidence because they might vote Republican if we suck their dicks hard enough

you are a massive fucking faggot traitor and i hope you get killed by one of the people in pic related which utterly destroys this entire concept of "based mexicans" which is THE shittiest and most dishonest meme I have ever heard. Go to fucking Los Angeles or South Florida right now and tell me if that's what you want the future of the USA to look like

pic related KILLS THE CIVIC NATIONALIST TRAITOR

Let me know how your majority spic nation goes.

Oh wait, we already have a dozen example and they're all shitholes.

Not for another 30 years of you think we are going to last that long as a cpuntry you're even more stupid than I thought

Try applying more than 10 seconds of critical thinking to the Jewish propaganda you've been eagerly gulping down and realize that there's middle ground between literal genocide and just meekly rolling over and accepting the death of white civilization

Seriously and unironically KILL YOURSELF. The only good spic is a dead spic, and I mean that with 100% honesty.

No we bash them even harder they bash back making whites even angrier eventually we get a race war not hard to understand

I teach lessons to about 20 kids and I can tell you that they are completely redpilled. My little brother says poor people should've tried harder in life and one of my students constantly talks about how being gay kills you. These are 10 year olds.

If whites become a minority in America, then THERE IS NO AMERICA.

Please, PLEASE do the world a favor and end your life tonight.

The cognitive dissonance is strong in you dumbasses. Even if we deported every illegal and stopped immigration whites will still be the minority. You people are either shills or don't care about keeping this country republican

>keeping this country republican
holy jesus fuck kill yourself right now

boys... i think we have been baited and baited hard

We'll be a super minority even in 2050 at something like 45% of the country you idiot more than enough to fight back if shit hits the fan

bullshit, his highest group approval is CHRISTIANS
they will be forced out one way or another

You're a special kind of retarded faggot aren't you, newfriend?

Their probably gonna be faggot loving libertarians

That's because Trump is a Jew puppet and they are destroying the DNC to make us a one party dictatorship.

Who fucking cares who the Spics vote for if we roll over and cede the country to them. They can vote for one of their Chavista strongmen for all I care, it's gonna be a fucking banana republic monkey preserve anyway. Stop comforting yourself with the delusion that white civilization can exist without white people

>care about keeping this country republican
Serious question why do you want to keep this country republican? Do you not see how they are fucking with Trump for personal gain? How do they represent you?

Could be worse could be a left wing dictatorship

>not be racist or openly racist.
>red pilled

Pick one faggot, because anyone who spends enough time around niggers and spics becomes racist.

>PROTIP: They already hate whites and blame them for everything, stop kissing their asses.

the nation was 1 percent white when we wrote it

>You people are either shills or don't care about keeping this country republican

NO.

I fucking don't care because keeping this country White is ten times more important.

Who cares if this country is republican if crime is through the roof, our citizens are retarded, and all our politicians are corrupt as fuck?

Because that's what's going to happen with a spic majority.

You're a fucking retard

This, you can take the monkey out of the jungle but you can't take the jungle out of the monkey, "Republican" Spics are still going to be the same stupid violent savages as "Democrat" ones

holy fuck you are stupid.

>Stop comforting yourself with the delusion that white civilization can exist without white people

10/10.

>implying that's a bad thing

Not gonna lie, based on those statistics, white people are more violent than hispanics. I am white and believe in white nationalism, but those numbers show 11% white violent crime/total at majority white and 5% hispanic crime/total at majority hispanic. Not saying let them in because the hardworking ones that come in Legally are usually very hardworking and great Americans. Likewise with some other races. I am for stricter immigration laws for sure due to overpopulation of other races, but some legal mexicans aren't bad.

You are misreading

I have zero idea what you're talking about.

Tell us exactly what data points you're referring to.

holy shit the burgers ITT are some dumb fucks. This thread is just full of the dumbest fucks around.

>Whites more violent than Hispanics
Fuck m8 read more stats and make an informed opinion faggot

Tolleson vs Carefree

Cuntburger, I was basing stats on that graph. Otherwise most mexicans are disgusting. Most of the disgusting ones being illegal. You niggers are misreading like the cunts you are

So...

>Carefree
>96.7% White people, 3.2% Hispanic people
>78 violent crimes per 100k
>656 crimes per 100k

>Tolleson
>11% White people, 801.% Hispanic people
>555 violent crimes per 100k
>10073 crimes per 100k

And you're arguing Whites commit more crime from this data...?

How?

You said:
>Not gonna lie, based on those statistics, white people are more violent than hispanics

You dumb fuck how is any of this true?

>and most are hard working good people unlike most blacks.
t.Mainer who has never even met a hispanic

>801.% Hispanic people
80.1%*

that's a retarded statement to make when there are clear differences between them. It's like saying white republicans are the same as white democrats

On a racial level, and thus in terms of the behaviors their population tends towards relative to other ethnic populations , yes, WD's and WR's are the same.

>Carefree
>96.7% White, 3.2% Hispanic
>78 Violent/100k
>656 Crimes/100k
>78/656 = 11% crimes are violent

>Tolleson
>11% White, 80.1% Hispanic
>555 Violent crime/100k
>10073 crimes/100k
>555/10073 = 5% crimes are violent

Christ, Not saying whites are more violent. Just saying those stats may be misleading. Clearly the spics cause more crime per 100k.

Small reminder that gen z is 1995 to 2010 as a generation is concidered 15 years

gen z here

can confirm, we're really conservative

at least most of us

some of us are cucks

there's basically just two extremes, barely any middle ground. good news is the right is winning.

>yes, WD's and WR's are the same.
No there are not lol. IF that was the case we wouldn't have different parties

>burgers
>increasingly 'conservative'

makes sense...

We voted against mass immigration. We got mass immigration anyway. We have every right to force non-whites out. Stop being a leftist.

>based on those statistics, white people are more violent than hispanics.
>Not saying whites are more violent.

So your argument was that spics are less violent because a smaller percentage of total crime was violent? Even though there was >7x more violent crime total...

But now you're realizing this so you backtrack..

Goddamn... just fuck off already, retard.

You literally can't preach dems as being more intelligent in any sense since they house the entirety of the hispanics and blacks in America. Most of those red states have blue sections where the blacks reside dragging IQ down.

>Christ, Not saying whites are more violent.
>Not gonna lie, based on those statistics, white people are more violent than hispanics

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Hispanic isn't a fucking race fucktard

STOP TRYING TO TURN HISPANIC INTO A RACE

IF YOU ARE BROWN, YOU ARE BROWN DUE TO YOUR SHIT AZTEC INJUN GENES

FILTHY MESTIZOS

I'M SICK OF YOU MESTIZO MEXICANS TRYING TO TURN HISPANIC INTO A RACE

GO

GO

GO AWAAAAAY

STOP FUCKING IT FOR THE HISPANICS WHO DON'T SHARE YOUR FILTHY MESTIZO MEXICAN BEAN GENES

THE SPANISH MAN WILL NOT BE BLAMED FOR MESTIZO CRIMES

It's not the behaviors being expressed it's the percent-chance dice roll of you behaving any given way that's being done. That differs between races. Even a few percent difference can have huge consequences on a population level.

Needs sauce

Even the liberal fucks as snopes admitted this was bullshit.

snopes.com/politics/ballot/stateiq.asp

Kill yourself cunt. you just wanted to find a flaw in my argument. I claimed based on your shitty chart, the more white populated area had more violent crime percent of total crimes. I am on your side(whites) you fucking nitwitted autist.

It's all fabricated.

t. castizo

BASED ON THOSE STATISTICS YOU ILLITERATE NIGGER

>Even a few percent difference
need a cite

Your argument was fucking retarded and there's no room for retards on my side.

Go join the niggers.

You are a grade A worthless piece of shit. Go fuck yourself you neckbeard. You have no side. No one is willing to take your illiterate fat ass.

Can you break down based on those statistics how that is true?

fuck off with that cuck agitiprop.
Where is the data source? Peer reviewed paper? Nowhere, because you can't find it; because it is fake.

>Make inane argument
>Contradict yourself
>Get called out
>"W-w-well...Y-your an autist!"

What's really funny is most of you praise the piece of shit jfk when he is the reason for this demographic shift. He said his immigration bill "will not change the demographics of America" Such a lying sack of shit

It's over. That's what the word means in English and you can't change it. Hispanic means brown. If someone white speaks Spanish, we'll call them a white Spanish speaker.

Neckbeard

The bill was formulated by a Jewish senator.

Smart kids.

The study is on blacks vs whites not spics as the post you originally responded to was talking about.

It's the same fucking thing.

Comparing race genetics vs environment.

it's not the same fucking thing you retard. You can't claim all races are different and then go "everyone race that's not white is the same"