Le cute Nazi meme girl XD

>Le cute Nazi meme girl XD
Do we like her or nah?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QbbSv0m8CGI&t=387s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I just wish she wasn't shilled so hard here because she's a woman. There are a lot of other "activists" who've done far more than her yet are shit on or ignored by Sup Forums because they don't have tits.

I mean seriously, every single image of her I see here has her dolled up and doing instagram poses. I'm not sure if that's just because Sup Forums wants to masturbate or because women have to force that shit into every picture of themselves. Maybe both.

Lauren Southern is a Jew who mocks white genocide.

OP is a paid shill promoting her brand. This is evidence Lauren is controlled opposition:

if she wasnt, she wouldnt need shills to market her.

Yes make sure you buy her book, goy!

Yeah she's pretty smart.

No. She's constantly shilled by the_donald. Just look at her pathetic excuse for a "book". It's a fucking pamphlet. (donate to my patreon btw)
$1000 for cosplay

Controlled opposition coal burning jewess.

I just want to motorboat her titties

A big attention whore and a fraud, anyone giving this (((((alt-lite))))) whore traction or money is a fat fucking failure

Yeah, your kind of weak minded faggots are her target.

we should punish this attention whore like saran anderson this cunt

both are fucking cunts

what the hell is with the rising amount of e-celeb threads lately?

quit shilling this dumb cunt and others like her

Literally a performance artist doing what she does for money

BLACKED DOT COM when?

She's extremely derivative. Everything she speaks about has already been spoken about, and spoken about better. Her moist girl hole gets her that extra bit of attention.

Legally identifying as a man for trigger purposes seems pretty original to me.

I don't want to bad mouth these people, they serve some kind of purpose, but your average male white nationalist internet dude is probably more worthy of conversation and recognition.

They don't give themselves enough credit. Some of the most interesting people I've met have been regular internet joes.

she's good and gets a lot of undeserved/uninformed hate around here.

She's actually DOING stuff now instead of sitting behind a camera just talking

Partied with her a few times, cool chick.

Yes we do.

I want nothing more than for her to sit on my face.

Completely irrelevant.

enjoy tyrone's leftovers

Nope.

yeah we're on board.

She is waifu

LOVE

it doesn't matter what she thinks.
what matters is what normies think she stands for.
if lemmings believe she's the next eva braun let them see her as some kike killing nazi princess who drowns niggers.

stop shilling this bitch for fuck's sake, i'm so fucking tired of seeing her god damn stupid fucking face 24/7

fuck

YO KIKE! no one comes out of the womb goose stepping. shes becoming more red pilled every day, and hanging out with white nationalist. relax

Exactly this. If she wasn't female no one would give a shit. She says nothing that someone else doesn't say better and not in a camwhore way. Literally has nothing of value and she isn't even cute.

TELL ME WHAT TO THINK SEMPAI

Fuck your generation is screwed.

she's great, a lot of people here are fucking spergs about all women

/r9k/ needs to fucking leave

Exactly this. Also she's acts incredibly jewey. She basically wants to be one step "beyond" her peers while being too afraid to state any actual opinions.

>hangs out with generation identity
>counter signals white nationalists in america
>then claims generation identity is cool with millions of muslims and africans immigrating to europe as long as it's "slow" and "legal"

>write book about factors that "ruined your generation"
>blame boomers and french people
>too afraid to mention any jews

She's your typical gibsmedat patreon money women. One step above showing your tits on twitch for donations.

If she gets at least one white person to want to preserve whiteness even a little bit then I like her. However, I don't think she's admirable because she is just exploiting a market niche.

So start by posting those other 'activists' and give them exposure maybe?

nah, OP is a massive faggot shill... sage

stop assuming his gender. she converted to being a man

Do you need a lot shitposters tell you what do you like or nah?

You are the obvious kike, so much shilling against her it's clear she's going the right way. The more white nationalistic stuff she partakes in, the more anti-Lauren shilling there is on Sup Forums.

exactly. you're learning.

fucking normiefaggots think richard spencer is literally a nazi walking around saluting and shit ready to gas jews.

We should fucking PROMOTE these guys, for fucking real. Stop attacking. We already proved we're not alt right... NOW LET'S BE ALT RIGHT

It's a good discussion to have since she's valuable to the public consciousness.

If she was still the person here I wouldn't say any of this shit... but that was 201

Come on guys... remember... It's 2017

I like her.

But I'm not Jewish or Muslim, so that could be why.

aww fuck. i left my groceries in the car. thanks for reminding me.

I kek'd.

buy muh book

so you saying she has since then exposed the plot of white genocide or nah? :)

She's from Surrey, the asshole of Canada

>book
it's a fucking pamphlet

I'd lick her anus

it's a book

calm down

sup big boss

if you follow her on social it's clear she's ditched the whole lolbreitarian thing, she literally just tried to chase mudslimes off from European coasts

>inb4 im a shill

You'd probably eat her shit as well

Its true. I'm from Surrey

she never will. she's a fucking bimbo, you retard.

if you're trying to treat women like people, you are FUCKING stupid. Women are TOOLS and we can USE Lauren the way she is right now.

thanks for the flag

Yo. Stop shilling this idiotic meme.

Everyone gets redpilled eventually.

she'd best serve the movement if she were actually arrested

>82 pages
hahaah that's pathetic

And that was when she was working for Rebel Media, which is a network owned by a Jew.

Now she's independent and not stuck with them anymore and she can say whatever she wants.

It's obvious how much shills hate her now that she's not under their grip anymore.

Shills.

are you telling us Lauren Southern has since then exposed the Jewish plot of white genocide or nah famalam?

:^)

She does actually.

Yes, we do. Shes our ally. Get btfo leftists with your dumbass slide tread in a obvious attempt to produce infighting. How many times have you done this? Saged

Why do you want her to ?
Grow up lad.

that's true but BECAUSE she's a well-spoken attractive female makes her that much more of a threat to liberals
the narrative that republicans/trump supporters/the right is nothing but stupid racist redneck men is all of a sudden called into question when ppl see her

When she starts killing niggers on the Mediterranean she'll be cool.

youtube.com/watch?v=QbbSv0m8CGI&t=387s

Have you watched her latest video. Shes supporting white indenterionism with the group called generation identity. Shes our ally in the culture war.

All of the top comments agree with a homogeneous White Europe.

i'd sieg heil her with my dick, if you know what I mean.

>everything i don't like is muh shareblue
lauren is a less than worthless distraction. you can waste all the time and money you want giving attention to the vacuous attention whore but don't act like her famewhoring stunts shield her from criticism.

no it isn't and no she isn't, she's a controlled opposition pressure release valve who is doing everything she can to be the next milo - a self-aggrandizing fame seeker whose principles change with the wind.

HANDS OFF DICKS LADS...

Yeah she's attractive. We'd all glaze her milkers with a big load of hot White seed.

BUT... You should know something about Lauren Southern.

Before she started working for a KIKE at rebel media, she was studying to join Canadian intelligence.

Keep that in mind next time you splooge over her qt vids. She may have some good views, but she is almost certainly a fucking plant or shill. Best case, trying to profit off a trending movement full of thirsty betas. Sorry lads, but I tell no lies.

Nobody likes that kike.

Fuck off and go back to plebbit.

there, as she does everywhere, she acts like it's some sort of irrational idiosyncrasy of muh SJW snowflakes and completely ignores the subversive jew aspect of the matter. that's the specific function she serves.

yes and I will marry her

good post everyone read this

never trust a woman

yep, that's a woman.

Sup Forums hates women and only braindead reddit kids like the "alt-right".

You redditors are a disease.

Go back to your retarded circle jerk.

She has evolved beyond this, especially since leaving the Rebel. She has been flirting with white nationalism and stopped counter signaling us.

And no, it is not relevant if she's only in it for clicks, money and fame. As long as she pushes the pro-white agenda to a wider audience, she's ok.

A distraction from what? NGOs and mass immigration to Europe? 'Cause that's pretty much the biggest issue right now in Europe.

Whether you like it or not, constantly naming the Jew can kill your career and reputation, prevent you any mainstream coverage. Look at what happened to Mel Gibson or David Duke. She provides all the right views for moderate people to get on the right side, and then those people can learn about the JQ later on and make the connections. It's retarded to assume everyone become David Duke-tier.

Look at these shills, with the same post templates, same lack of argument.

"reddit"
"lol woman"
"alt-right"

They're either shills or MGTOW autists.

Also calling her a "coalburning kike" even though she's neither of those things. You shills need to up your game.

No. MGTOW is a great movement of which I am a part.

she's alright but this most recent stunt of trying to get Sup Forums to shill for her is pretty cringe

Kek.

Sup Forums always hated women.
Sup Forums always hated Kikes
Sup Forums hates the (((alt-right)))

We idolize reason and logic not people.

You faggots are a disease. Go back to plebbit where you came from you're not welcome here.

>being tired of an e-celeb being pushed harder than DRUMPF BTFO threads were during the election
>shareblue

kys bong

I fucking love her. Her voice is a little weird, but she is an actual activist getting in the shit instead of sitting behind a keyboard complaining about white genocide like the faggots on this board calling her an attention whore.

Also, I consider her a solid 8 with fantastic weight distribution.

Also I don't give a fuck if she's Jewish or not because I don't give a fuck about MUH JQ.

Hi Lauren. Can I play with your tits if I pretend to care about your opinions?

>inb4 sexist shill
If you really were WN, you'd shut the fuck up and have White babies.

>(((mgtow)))

>MGTOW is a great movement

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

MGTOW is a movement for men, who, like feminists, want to destroy the family unit, convince people not to have children, that marriage is worthless, want to claim victimhood for men rather than women.

reddit and /r9k/ are where you should take this shit, and stop linking it to nationalism.

>Sup Forums always hated women.

Sup Forums is a NatSoc board. You literally can't have a future for white people without women.

>Sup Forums always hated Kikes
And she's not one.

>Sup Forums hates the (((alt-right)))
She never called herself "alt-right", and that's a meaningless label.

>We idolize reason and logic not people.
*tips fedora*

She serves an important purpose.

Because you're a retarded kike that sounds like he's 12.