Starting a gore site

Any ideas?

Yeah.

>Set up a camera.
>Press record.
>Sit in front of camera.
>Kill yourself.
>Post it to your site.

Don't worry about the details. Just do it.

make sure to use html instead of a full-site flash player

Id like to see vids of people getting lynched. Pedos and rapists specifically. Thats my side

Well, Ricardo Lopez did it

I'd also like this, but instead of pedos and rapists I'd like to watch spics and niggers dangle

Why? The internet is already saturated with them. It won't be new or unique. There's no point to doing it

>>Kill yourself.
>>Post it to your site.

Will heed that advice. I think that is BestGore's undoing.

Mind if I ask why? It's not lucrative and there are plenty of sites already.
Not saying that you shouldn't. Just wondering.

Hot. Moar.

for

Is that Burt Bobane?

wait I was being totally facetious and thinking of the absolute dumbest site decisions possible, does bestgore actually do this?

Yeah, but this one will also function as political commentary, from a libertarian centrist's standpoint.... take in both sides (but none of that SJW bullshit) to epose political corruption

You're not too bright, are ya?

I feel as though the current old guard of gore sites (DR, BestGore, Goregrish) is dying out and people are getting jaded (the gore-community, that is). They want a fresh take on "morbid reality", if you will

LOL, there will be some of that.... should be...

Unless you have access to videos before they become popular your not going to compete with any of the sites going right now.

If the idea is to archive gore and make it easy to access and browse in categories then you might succeed

why is Sup Forums so lax on suicide jokes and telling people to kill themselves... do you know how devastating suicide is?

kys

kill you're are self

Sup Forums

That looks more like a white-trash tweaker, if you ask me. I don't know the full story behind the pic, but I remember someone briefly came on here a few weeks ago and claimed to be the brother of this dude's best friend or something, and he killed himself while high on methamphetamine.

Nice feet,

You have to go back

That's horrible, you're all horrible! What happened to sanctity of life? It's terrifying to know that people actually crave to see things like this, what about the victims families, how would you feel if tragedy struck you and someone captured it and sent it around the web?

I hope all these kinds of websites are removed and people like you are examined and perhaps incarcerated

kill yourself

Thank you user, at least someone here has a heart

I'll try to heed that....

Embed your videos from google drive to save on space

end your're are livelihood, my man.

The concept of life being precious died after world war 2 and mainly the 20th century, along with the concept of Utopia ideas. Time to realize the truth and ugly and dark sides of mankind. I will help you sleep at night when everything finally goes pitch black.

I can still hear his final exhale.

it*

Hitlary's face

create original content ;)

>Yeah, but this one will also function as political commentary, from a libertarian centrist's standpoint.... take in both sides (but none of that SJW bullshit) to epose political corruption

this sounds absolutely awful. why do you think people want to mix politics and gore? the entire point of gore is the apoliticality of death

What the fuck? People like you need to put away for good

this is a Sup Forums-tier thread

tell me user, how new do you think I think you are?

We grew skin, that's why. Take that any way that you will.

Separate the two. Two separate sections for the two topics. Then again most gore sites also possess a "politics" section. So I might hae to rethink that. Also, I want to obtain more content from the U.S. and first-world regions... but that's impossible these days

Who

I've been here since 2011, but I didn't let my self be desensitized, its not a "Normie thing" to feel, you heartless animals

What's that thing on the left?

Reported.

This is disgusting and you are a sociopath OP, please consider suicide you sick fuck.

Sage and reported

Start, um, start popping off merchants, turn the happy merchants into scurred merchants

>Murk the merch

You probably think I'm some Trudeau-Tier Liberal, I'm not, I am one who believes in National Conservatism. I also happen to be a person of spirit

A picture of suicide offends you and then you tell him OP to partake in suicide?

Not posting the superior version

Kys urslef faget

Rekt > Gore.

Don't.